Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Orlando Sentenial Releases Photos on Casey's Photobucket Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    That is my understanding. I think Casey had some pics on a setting for "special" friends.

Maybe the Sentinel's artists are photoshopping in censor bars as we type?
    Boy, that might be an all night gig, I better put the coffee on.

hmmm...this may have already been brought up, but one of the "professonial" Fusian pics are on her photobucket. Caylee was definitely already missing at this point (but not known publically) And KC's uploading pics while Caylee is missing. Yeah...worried mom right there...NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Well she did have multiple accounts. At least one was private. I couldn't tell if JB meant there are several private accounts....anyone?
    I think she had accounts with several different providers, ie, photobucket, flicker, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    This would be the only way they could release them if they contain nudity right?, to fuzzy out the fuzzy?
    That is a good way to put it

However, if the Orlando Sentinel can get them...they'll soon be all over the web. Kind of like Paris Hilton's video.

IMO

This would be the only way they could release them if they contain nudity right?, to fuzzy out the fuzzy?
    This post made me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    hmmm...this may have already been brought up, but one of the "professonial" Fusian pics are on her photobucket. Caylee was definitely already missing at this point (but not known publically) And KC's uploading pics while Caylee is missing. Yeah...worried mom right there...NOT!
    Yep...the famous blue dress and Tony are from "Hot Body" night on June 20.

Quote Originally Posted by rosiegirl04 View Post
    i have seen some, but some i havent seen. this girl liked to drink, eat, and be the center of attention. i dont think in myy 33 years of age i have that many pics of myself. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats a really good point. Most of us, when we become mommies are so busy taking pics of our lil ones, that there's very few of ourselves.
    But KC still wanted all the attention on herself. Suprise, suprise

It was good to see Caylee again! How I wish she would have been found alive...

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    afaik ?
    Sorry if answered...as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    It was good to see Caylee again! How I wish she would have been found alive...
    How did the girl in these pics ever harm that baby? Just doesn't seem possible. What went so terribly wrong?

.....*`*. ☆ .*`*. ♥ .*`*. ☆ .*`*......
    ....●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ In Memory of Caylee Marie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●....
    ........✿*`*. (`v) (`v) .*`*✿............
    ........ . . ✿*`*.(`v).*`*✿ . . ...........
    ..........♥♥.*. ☆ .*``..`*. ☆ .*.♥♥............. R.I.P Sweet Angel ♥ Forever Remembered & Never Forgotten ♥

Heh heh. Are you showing your age? A real party girl in her early 20s in the year 2008? She would not be expected to have any fuzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    How did the girl in these pics ever harm that baby? Just doesn't seem possible. What went so terribly wrong?
    I don't see a happy mom in those photos. SHe looks happy, but not because she's a mom. Maybe it's just me and I've been too influenced by what I know now about Casey. To me, she just looks like a party girl who loves to have pics taken of herself. Whoever else happens to be in the pics with her are just a side note...but SHE wants to be the center of attention - otherwise her photo bucket would contain MORE pics of just Caylee - and not of pics of Caylee and herself.

Quote Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
    Thats a really good point. Most of us, when we become mommies are so busy taking pics of our lil ones, that there's very few of ourselves.
    But KC still wanted all the attention on herself. Suprise, suprise
    IMO she wanted both lives. Even though she made the decision to have a child at a very young age, she didn't want to miss out on the fun of a 20 yeard old. I've seen similar pics on my daughter's laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I think the same way. When I see the pics of her and Caylee it breaks my heart. Something snapped in this woman and I don't think its something we will ever know. She seemed like a typical mom when she took the pics. Nothing strikes me as off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
    Heh heh. Are you showing your age? A real party girl in her early 20s in the year 2008? She would not be expected to have any fuzzy.
    lol...true...they shave all that stuff off now-a-days.

I must be older than dirt.

LOL! I'm not thaaaaatttt much older than her..Nah, I just couldn't fit it into words like I wanted to at the time..
    Fuzzy just seemed appropriate...lol
    Would bushy or bare have been better? LOL

ETA: The other thing good about her being in jail..Her new nickname may become bushwacker..LOL
    Justice For Caylee Marie

That's it? Wow.

All that posturing and tongue shots make me LOL. It seems so junior high-ish.

All the licking of the Mexican food -- LOL LOL LOL.
    Betty Boop

- - - - - - - - - -
    "Ants can carry twenty times their own body weight, which is useful information if you're moving and need help getting a potato chip across town." -- Ron Darian

Ummmm.........she's without a single doubt in my mind into women too! Not that there's anything wrong with that, lol.

What I find extremely ALARMING is the "heart" shape that has been drawn in on 2 pictures of Caylee #64 and #67. I've never seen those before and from what little I know about photoshop, one can "draw" on photos or add captions as she did on some of the other pics of herself. That heart shape though, really jumped out at me as something she must of done often with respect to Caylee. Is this something LE is going to tie to the sticker on the duct tape?

Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD View Post
    Ummmm.........she's without a single doubt in my mind into women too! Not that there's anything wrong with that, lol.
    Are you showing your age too? Why would you think she is bisexual?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234