1205 users online (205 members and 1000 guests)  

Websleuths News

Maybe it was the nintendo after all

http://www.gamepolitics.com/2009/03/...er-nintendo-ds

A kid stabs his sister over a nintendo DS. Maybe Burkes new nintendo was the spark.

Cool

You never know......but since JonBenet instead received a doll that she didn't like, a bike that she couldn't ride, and jewely that isn't much fun to play with, it's not hard for me to picture little sis bugging big brother about wanting to play with his fun and fancy new toy! Where it went from there, who knows? But it could have set-off, one of too many choices though unfortunately.

The little boy in France didn't hurt his sister; the mother has confessed. Surgeon said that a 5 year old couldn't have done the stabbing and the girl eventually told police it was her mum that did it.

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    You never know......but since JonBenet instead received a doll that she didn't like, a bike that she couldn't ride, and jewely that isn't much fun to play with, it's not hard for me to picture little sis bugging big brother about wanting to play with his fun and fancy new toy! Where it went from there, who knows? But it could have set-off, one of too many choices though unfortunately.
    I have played this over in my head as well--- that maybe Burke smashed her over the head with it, and the cover up began. Also, however,as i posted before after watching' little miss perfect' can see some how a crazed mom could just lost it,maybe , Patsy in fit of rage after her 'perfect daughter' peed onherself and shaking her until she spins out of control and hits the tub really hard---
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    A doll wouldn't cause the kind of damage to the skull the way JBR's was damaged. The MyTwinn dolls have a cloth stuffed body and vinyl head and limbs. Cause a bruise maybe, but punch a hole in a skull? No way. I don't see it as being caused by anything other than the flashlight, baseball bat or golf club. ALL found in the home or just outside (the bat).
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

I agree, Deedee.I think this was a brutal crime,done on purpose,(probably not planned in advance,but done out of spur-of-the-moment anger),where JB was struck with an object,with intent to kill.And everything else flowed from there...the note,the staging,ligature..etc.IMO it HAD to look like a murder by an intruder...because it was a murder.No accident set-up would work,and the R's knew it.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

I think it's a plausable theory. A child who played with Burke and JonBenet has written that they did fight over the videogames.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model

My opinions, nothing more.

I always kind of had a suspicion that Burke might have hit her over the head in a fit of anger.

I remember that about 6 months previously, JBR had to be taken to the hospital because Burke hit her in the head with a golf club. That was supposedly accidental, but who knows. At least that time she wasn't hit hard enough to be killed.