1067 users online (206 members and 861 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Former Defense Attorney,Todd Macaluso *Merged*

I decided to start this thread for Casey's newest attorney because I'm curious as to what he's bringing to the table. My understanding is he is a personal injury and product liability lawyer. His background is impressive. Will he taking first chair at trial? What do we know about him? What are your thoughts?

http://www.macalusolawsd.com/TMA_Pg_Attorneys.html#
    Last edited by Patty G; 03-13-2009 at 08:52 AM. Reason: updated title

I'm trying my hardest to be fair and not cynical, but I'm starting to think these big time players just want an open forum to try out new trial tactics in a case without a clear defense. It will be very hard to argue ZFG - especially with now TWO different ZFG stories "on the record" (KCs to LE, and Lee's deposition). And how do you introduce an accident theory NOW after yapping about a kidnapper for all these months?

Personally I think these lawyers might be more interested in presenting their "speciality" theories and see how they are received, rather than actually helping KC form a coherent defense. Sad, to me, because everyone deserves a defense in his or her best interest. This is turning into a trade show of the who's-who in criminal defense.

Is he replacing a member of the Def. team, or simply being added?

His stats look good on paper for jury trials. 92% track record in court win before juries.

It is sad that completely innocent people are wrongly accused and successfully convicted and this complete nobody who has contributed nothing but a beautiful 2 year old girl to society and killed her, has all these high profile attorneys that she couldn't possibly afford even if she were to have gotten a real job in her lifetime.

Is this the accident reenactment fellow I was reading about yesterday? They are going to have him come in with all his expertise and try to make it look like an accident?

If this guy is as good as they say he will not be there when KC goes to trial unless it truly was an accident. If this guy can't make all the pieces fit perfectly, I predict he will be out of there.

I've lost count, does anyone remember how many other atty's have come and gone?
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

I don't know anything about the guy but I almost lost my cocoa krispies when I heard him say she did not murder Caylee.

WTF?? LOL - How do these guys keep a straight face when they say these things?

>>Todd Macaluso, an attorney from San Diego who specializes in plane and car crashes, has joined her defense team.

VIDEO REPORT: Judge Rules To Release Photos
    http://www.wftv.com/video/18841422/index.html<<
    Snipped from
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80748
    Post #2

Oh my gosh- I just read all of the bios on Macaluso's website. One of his associates specializes in "defective medical devises and drugs."

Is this going to be another "twinkie defense??" They had better not turn this into another zoloft made me kill someone trial. Argggg.

Quote Originally Posted by missmybaby View Post
    Is this the accident reenactment fellow I was reading about yesterday? They are going to have him come in with all his expertise and try to make it look like an accident?

If this guy is as good as they say he will not be there when KC goes to trial unless it truly was an accident. If this guy can't make all the pieces fit perfectly, I predict he will be out of there.

I've lost count, does anyone remember how many other atty's have come and gone?
    Defense needs to figure out which band wagon they're on. An accident, or Zanny the nanny who doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by lawlady84 View Post
    Oh my gosh- I just read all of the bios on Macaluso's website. One of his associates specializes in "defective medical devises and drugs."

Is this going to be another "twinkie defense??" They had better not turn this into another zoloft made me kill someone trial. Argggg.
    Or Casey accidently killed Caylee with xanax. After they get Casey off they sue the makers of xanax for 20 million dollars.

How freaky would that be?

He seems very cocky. I don't like cocky.
    YOU are the ring-master of your own circus.

JMOO

I will post this then I will go away. Look at Lenny's webpage, then this guy. Airplanes in the background. I love Lenny to death, but that was "freaky". JMO.

Never mind. He has changed his web page.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Or Casey accidently killed Caylee with xanax. After they get Casey off they sue the makers of xanax for 20 million dollars.

But, how do they explain the tape over Caylee's mouth?

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    Quote Originally Posted by tangerinemoon View Post
    He seems very cocky. I don't like cocky.
    Neither do jurors. Their sympathy usually lies with murdered children. It won't serve him well.

interesting... maybe they're gonna try to claim that KC gave caylee some "baby medicine" to make her sleepy because caylee was hyper... that's why she had problems with tantrums (the bookmarked pages in the parenting book found in her room) then they're gonna sue the makers of benadryl for killing her child... even though it says right on the box "do not give to children to induce sleepiness"

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post

My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast