Casey, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevCrim

Reaction score
That comment keeps coming back to mind-
This family is absolutely hiding something ! With all that's already exposed, I can only think of a few things that they wanted want exposed.
KC has no problem throwing anyone under the bus-but she suddenly has loyalty to the very people she lies to daily and steals from.

When looking for a missing loved one, you tell everything you know.

For CA to say "WE" forgive you, for whatever you told them, with a, I dare you to, glare in her eyes. Does that mean GA & Ca? What could be so bad that the media hasn't already printed..
Or/ is the secret why the family is suddenly backing KC so strongly. If she keeps her mouth shut, they owe her. Is KC holding the secret over their heads?

1) Did one of them have an affair? Big deal ! Who cares? Only CA & GA.
CA's ego couldn't handle it, probably.

2) Was one or both of them physically abusive? We know there was alleged verbal abuse, per KC and LA. We know LA alleges physical abuse by CA to KC at least on one ocassion. CA denies it. This could be too embarrassing for her ego, and block her mother of the year award. We know KC had no respect for her parents at all. Why? And they still let her live there and supported her.

3) Was there incest. This would be a huge humilation if exposed. But why would KC cover for them? Or is she? Only letting them think so until the trial.

The very actions and the looks or lack of looking at one another is so obvious, that one has to wonder, just what are they hiding?
Just one more thing the A's are trying to keep from LE. Or did they? LE may already know.

Five months of the parents wanting to see KC and KC not asking to see her parents or La, makes one wonder what has KC told JB and is he planning to use the faimily secret against the family in court to try and justify KC's actions. Not that KC is innocent, but that KC is an innocent, because of the way she way raised. KC already told LE she was petrified of her Mother.

What a circus this trial will be- if a liar calls a liar a liar. I hope the judge is in excellent health.

I am so glad you revived this! I actually thought about that very comment again this morning. It seems to me that G & C are hiding a big secret. Also, remember in one of the jail visits when George warned KC that if things went on too long, things might come out? I sure hope LE knows what they were talking about.

I have often wondered, based on the missing children's organization search done before Caylee went missing, if there is much more to this story than we know. I'd really like to know if G & C had any contact with KFN before Caylee went "missing" and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we one day find out they were all in on it, and they did it for money.

That comment keeps coming back to mind-
This family is absolutely hiding something ! With all that's already exposed, I can only think of a few things that they wanted want exposed.
KC has no problem throwing anyone under the bus-but she suddenly has loyalty to the very people she lies to daily and steals from.

When looking for a missing loved one, you tell everything you know.

For CA to say "WE" forgive you, for whatever you told them, with a, I dare you to, glare in her eyes. Does that mean GA & Ca? What could be so bad that the media hasn't already printed..
Or/ is the secret why the family is suddenly backing KC so strongly. If she keeps her mouth shut, they owe her. Is KC holding the secret over their heads?

1) Did one of them have an affair? Big deal ! Who cares? Only CA & GA.
CA's ego couldn't handle it, probably.

2) Was one or both of them physically abusive? We know there was alleged verbal abuse, per KC and LA. We know LA alleges physical abuse by CA to KC at least on one ocassion. CA denies it. This could be too embarrassing for her ego, and block her mother of the year award. We know KC had no respect for her parents at all. Why? And they still let her live there and supported her.

3) Was there incest. This would be a huge humilation if exposed. But why would KC cover for them? Or is she? Only letting them think so until the trial.

The very actions and the looks or lack of looking at one another is so obvious, that one has to wonder, just what are they hiding?
Just one more thing the A's are trying to keep from LE. Or did they? LE may already know.

Five months of the parents wanting to see KC and KC not asking to see her parents or La, makes one wonder what has KC told JB and is he planning to use the faimily secret against the family in court to try and justify KC's actions. Not that KC is innocent, but that KC is an innocent, because of the way she way raised. KC already told LE she was petrified of her Mother.

What a circus this trial will be- if a liar calls a liar a liar. I hope the judge is in excellent health.

Re the physical abuse stuff...did we ever find out why LE had made so many visits to the A home before Caylee went missing...were there allegations of domestic violence back then? I must say, that I find George a very frightening kind of guy, and he obviously has a terrible temper. And I find it so weird that when he went to visit Casey he called her "sweetheart", appeared to be flirtatious with her, and was bragging about how he & Lee would make money out of this, yet didn't ask even one question about Caylee's well being or whereabouts. At least Cindy tried (though not very hard) to get some answers. It convinced me George knew something happened to Caylee, and was privy to the details, long before Cindy was.

I am so glad you revived this! I actually thought about that very comment again this morning. It seems to me that G & C are hiding a big secret. Also, remember in one of the jail visits when George warned KC that if things went on too long, things might come out? I sure hope LE knows what they were talking about.

I have often wondered, based on the missing children's organization search done before Caylee went missing, if there is much more to this story than we know. I'd really like to know if G & C had any contact with KFN before Caylee went "missing" and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we one day find out they were all in on it, and they did it for money.

Interesting ! I never thought of that aspect- But it brings to mind GA apparently trying to get rich quick on the internet. He was a cop- he knows better than to get involved with that kind of thing- I just don't buy that one iota- Something missing here !:rolleyes:

Interesting ! I never thought of that aspect- But it brings to mind GA apparently trying to get rich quick on the internet. He was a cop- he knows better than to get involved with that kind of thing- I just don't buy that one iota- Something missing here !:rolleyes:

ITA.

I don't believe for a minute he lost his money in a Nigerian scam...I think he just said that because he enjoys playing the victim. If he did lose it that way, then he's even dumber and greedier than I give him credit for. I think he is just like Casey, lies and lies, and assumes he will get away with it.

What I'd like to know, is if he suspected Zanny didn't exist, why did he never ask Casey about it? Didn't he care enough about Caylee to make such a basic inquiry? I think there is a lot missing here!

I have puzzled over this whole subject too, but really what could be worse than a mother accused of killing her child? Nothing I can think of. No matter who has done what, it gets lost in the glare from the present situation. No one really cares anymore if if CA smacked KC harder or more often than she should have, but I doubt that is the case anyway. Even incest seems rather ho-hum compared to child murder. Once again I don't think that is true either.

I finally decided I was mistaken as to there being any great secret, but I am certainly willing to rethink the whole matter. For now I will just keep a question mark in my head about this issue.

I have puzzled over this whole subject too, but really what could be worse than a mother accused of killing her child? Nothing I can think of. No matter who has done what, it gets lost in the glare from the present situation. No one really cares anymore if if CA smacked KC harder or more often than she should have, but I doubt that is the case anyway. Even incest seems rather ho-hum compared to child murder. Once again I don't think that is true either.

I finally decided I was mistaken as to there being any great secret, but I am certainly willing to rethink the whole matter. For now I will just keep a question mark in my head about this issue.

Perhaps it was about Caylee being killed and not something "worse"? I think it's pretty obvious they lied about Caylee and Casey's last day at the home, so I wonder why they would do that? Maybe something happened to Caylee during or immediately after the choking episode? It must have been horrifying for Caylee to see her mother being physically abused/choked by her grandmother, and I suspect that's not the first abuse this poor child witnessed. Could Caylee have been screaming at gm to stop and leave mommy alone? What a sad life that poor baby had.

Don't worry, I haven't said anything!

This statement actually pops into my head, out of the blue, on an almost daily basis, now. Something about the sing-song, off-handed manner in which she said it, just haunts me. (for lack of a better word).

Although I don't have a clue what Casey was referring to when she said it, I have no doubt that Cindy and George (and Lee, for that matter), know exactly what she means.

I believe this family has some very dark secrets. The fact that Cindy didn't bat an eyelash, or question Casey about what she meant, speaks volumes to me. Cindy just gave her that dead-on, steady gaze, but seemed to show just a flicker of relief when Casey said this. In my opinion.

This comment covers and hides the glue that is still bonding this family together. Casey has the power with this statement. This is why I feel her parents don't dare turn their backs on her. What is it she has the power to expose? How could it be even worse than what is already known? But, I believe whatever it is, it's big and it's ugly, and would embarrass one or both of her parents to no end.

ITA.

I don't believe for a minute he lost his money in a Nigerian scam...I think he just said that because he enjoys playing the victim. If he did lose it that way, then he's even dumber and greedier than I give him credit for. I think he is just like Casey, lies and lies, and assumes he will get away with it.

What I'd like to know, is if he suspected Zanny didn't exist, why did he never ask Casey about it? Didn't he care enough about Caylee to make such a basic inquiry? I think there is a lot missing here!

Also, GA claims he didn't think KC was working for a long time. Why didn't he bring this up before, and find out where she was leaving Caylee at nights?
He apparently did not have rights to be a father in that house. Why? He certainly was not respected.

This statement actually pops into my head, out of the blue, on an almost daily basis, now. Something about the sing-song, off-handed manner in which she said it, just haunts me. (for lack of a better word).

Although I don't have a clue what Casey was referring to when she said it, I have no doubt that Cindy and George (and Lee, for that matter), know exactly what she means.

I believe this family has some very dark secrets. The fact that Cindy didn't bat an eye, or question Casey about what she meant, speaks volumes to me. Cindy just gave her that dead-on, steady gaze, but seemed to show just a flicker of relief when Casey said this. In my opinion.

This comment covers and hides the glue that is still bonding this family together. Casey has the power with this statement. This is why I feel her parents don't dare turn their backs on her. What is is she has the power to expose? How could it be even worse than what is already known? But, I believe whatever it is, it's big and it's ugly, and would embarrass one or both of her parents to no end.

Sorry to not add something more productive, but that's one smart blonde(even if not for real:cool:) ITA with every word.

Sorry to not add something more productive, but that's one smart blonde(even if not for real:cool:) ITA with every word.
Off topic-

Ahhh... you caught me!

I'm what's known as a 'SUICIDE BLONDE'... 'Dyed' by my own hand. :rolleyes:

What if Casey was a surrogate and Caylee wasn't actually hers? (I don't think Caylee looks like Casey at all) Maybe it was part of a scam the family was in on. Or better yet. what if Caylee was George and Cindy's kid? Maybe G&C "gave" Casey a child so she would "grow up". I know that sounds pretty strange, but so is this family.

Discuss.

ITA.

I don't think GA lost that money.
On my shelf (of thoughts) I have a connection of the my space when CA speaks of daughter stealing money "lots of money". I was thinking that that money was stolen and GA was covering for it with his "Nigerian Scam".

Just throwin this out there.

What if Casey was a surrogate and Caylee wasn't actually hers? (I don't think Caylee looks like Casey at all) Maybe it was part of a scam the family was in on. Or better yet. what if Caylee was George and Cindy's kid? Maybe G&C "gave" Casey a child so she would "grow up". I know that sounds pretty strange, but so is this family.

Discuss.

They should have stuck to baby dolls. Seems Casey cared for those much better than a living breathing child.

Discuss.

Now there you go. That is a thought and a half. Hmmmmmmm even.

If you listen carefully to that conversation, CA says, "We forgive you for whatever you've said...or done." Those last two words are lost in the noise of KC complaining to the guard that the phone was too loud.

I have always felt Cindy was saying they forgive KC for all the lies she told police. And also for whatever KC may have done (to Caylee), because I think that without saying it, CA and GA knew KC had done something terrible. I believe CA and GA were hoping KC would confess something to them in those early jailhouse videos.

As for what KC was talking about when she said the words in the subject of this thread, well, I think it's obvious her meaning was, "Don't worry, I haven't told them the truth." I wonder if KC knew at that point that her parents had been told about all the lies she told police about her job at Universal, etc.

Discuss.

This could be the reason for the hate KC seemed to held for Caylee. She was more like a sister. HMMMMMM

Perhaps it was about Caylee being killed and not something "worse"? I think it's pretty obvious they lied about Caylee and Casey's last day at the home, so I wonder why they would do that? Maybe something happened to Caylee during or immediately after the choking episode? It must have been horrifying for Caylee to see her mother being physically abused/choked by her grandmother, and I suspect that's not the first abuse this poor child witnessed. Could Caylee have been screaming at gm to stop and leave mommy alone? What a sad life that poor baby had.

If it was about Caylee being killed- could it have been that Caylee got hurt badly during the alleged CA & KC fight. KC, took her and ran out and the child was screaming or crying in pain and KC silenced her with the tape and the child died, or KC finished her off.
I do believe CA lied when she claimed she tucked KC & Caylee in bed on the night of the fight- CA denies there was a fight- Is this the big secret-

Yeah, that sentence is about as hinky as it gets and I hope someday it will be revealed like so many other mysteries have in this case!

Bring on the next doc dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member