1048 users online (228 members and 820 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 135
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699

    Anthony's did not tell Police New Zenaida Story

    Lee confesses that no one told police about new Zenaida story about blanchard park!
    I believe this is a huge problem for the Anthony's. Lee admits they witheld this info from police. Wow!
    anyone have thoughts on this? This may be why they all have attorneys and why the anthony's do not want to do a deposition with Morgan.
    Morgan is a genius!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Charlotte ,North Carolina
    Posts
    2,005
    Im sure LE has heard it though, they probably don't believe it LOL along with her gazillon other lies
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,863
    This is just one of many blunders they've all made. They probably never thought twice about it. They've so tightly sealed themselves off from entertaining any notion or any evidence that KC has played a role in Caylee's death, and now they're reduced to lying under oath. I say "they" because I think GA and CA's postponenent of their depositions was strategic... so they could see how Lee answered the questions and match their answers to his.

    This civil deposition is really putting the A's in a tight corner. It's poetic justice, in a way.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    144
    Personally, I think GA will crack during questioning and spill his guts. I just don't think he can put out of his thoughts what KC did to his precious granddaughter.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by TinPan View Post
    Personally, I think GA will crack during questioning and spill his guts. I just don't think he can put out of his thoughts what KC did to his precious granddaughter.
    i pray to god that happens. maybe being out of ca's precence he will feel more inclinded to tell the truth.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,184
    Quote Originally Posted by TinPan View Post
    Personally, I think GA will crack during questioning and spill his guts. I just don't think he can put out of his thoughts what KC did to his precious granddaughter.

    I don't think so ..

    George is Cindy's puppet ..
    She'll never let him "crack" ..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    566

    Remember ~ LA told LP in the RV ~ KC said ZFG took @ J Blanchard Park!

    Remember ~~~ LA told LP that KC Said:
    ZFG took Caylee at J Blanchard Park... She Gave me instructions...
    to follow... and ZFG & sister Samantha took her... along with Samantha's 3 children...
    OK >>>> Small car... 2 adults... 3 children... add on CAYLEE.....
    where was " CAYLEE's C A R S E A T " ?
    KC just let them drive off.... cause they gave her instructions...
    they put her child in a car / with out a car seat.. and drove off...

    then KC was busy "READING THE INSTRUCTIONS ! ! !" and then
    could NOT DIAL "911"....
    because she might be late... to meet TONY at the
    BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO..... Guess that was 1 of the 1st INSTRUCTIONS!!!!

    WOW !
    THis is unreal !

    So the minute that LA found out the new News of J Blanchard Park

    he told LP and his Mom CA/ and Dad GA.................

    but they did "NOT" tell the P O L I C E/ Sherriff.......... or

    F B I / or K I D F I N D E R S/ or TIM MILLER>>>>

    or PI mr Casey !

    So.... the A's family statement.... "YOU PEOPLE ARE N O T doing
    anything to find our little girl ! ! !" ................... well it
    helps to start at the PLACE the little girl was reported to LE
    as last being "SEEN" by her own mother... with the ZANNY/NANNy
    Babysitter ZFG @ the SawGrass Apts at the stairs..................

    soooooooooooooo there you GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A G A I N !!!!!


    W H A T is the "TRUTH" & What is the "LIE"

    or........................... KC is it * ALL * "LIES" !!!!! ? ? ?

    that's how it L@@KS ! because if you Believed the ZFG J Blanchard Park Kidnapped ~ instructions Theory "STORY" would it be
    an *IMPORTANT* piece of information ~ Valuable to the
    SHERRIFF & LE & FBI +++ since the FBI are the people who

    L@@K for KIDNAPPERS and what about those
    KID FINDERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DID THEY SEARCH J BLANCHARD PARK
    for CLUEs ?

    & did GA & CA & LA & Private I DC go back to that
    TAMPA Hospital...and Police Report of accident that ZG & Sister
    had ?
    WHERE ARE THE REPORTS that the PI

    L@@Ked where KC said ! ? ?
    Just wondering.
    Just wondering !

    JMO

    jjgram

    ................ ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    on the slopes
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgram View Post
    Remember ~~~ LA told LP that KC Said:
    ZFG took Caylee at J Blanchard Park... She Gave me instructions...
    to follow... and ZFG & sister Samantha took her... along with Samantha's 3 children...
    OK >>>> Small car... 2 adults... 3 children... add on CAYLEE.....
    where was " CAYLEE's C A R S E A T " ?
    KC just let them drive off.... cause they gave her instructions...
    they put her child in a car / with out a car seat.. and drove off...

    then KC was busy "READING THE INSTRUCTIONS ! ! !" and then
    could NOT DIAL "911"....
    because she might be late... to meet TONY at the
    BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO..... Guess that was 1 of the 1st INSTRUCTIONS!!!!

    WOW !
    THis is unreal !

    So the minute that LA found out the new News of J Blanchard Park

    he told LP and his Mom CA/ and Dad GA.................

    but they did "NOT" tell the P O L I C E/ Sherriff.......... or

    F B I / or K I D F I N D E R S/ or TIM MILLER>>>>

    or PI mr Casey !

    So.... the A's family statement.... "YOU PEOPLE ARE N O T doing
    anything to find our little girl ! ! !" ................... well it
    helps to start at the PLACE the little girl was reported to LE
    as last being "SEEN" by her own mother... with the ZANNY/NANNy
    Babysitter ZFG @ the SawGrass Apts at the stairs..................

    soooooooooooooo there you GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A G A I N !!!!!


    W H A T is the "TRUTH" & What is the "LIE"

    or........................... KC is it * ALL * "LIES" !!!!! ? ? ?

    that's how it L@@KS ! because if you Believed the ZFG J Blanchard Park Kidnapped ~ instructions Theory "STORY" would it be
    an *IMPORTANT* piece of information ~ Valuable to the
    SHERRIFF & LE & FBI +++ since the FBI are the people who

    L@@K for KIDNAPPERS and what about those
    KID FINDERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DID THEY SEARCH J BLANCHARD PARK
    for CLUEs ?

    & did GA & CA & LA & Private I DC go back to that
    TAMPA Hospital...and Police Report of accident that ZG & Sister
    had ?
    WHERE ARE THE REPORTS that the PI

    L@@Ked where KC said ! ? ?
    Just wondering.
    Just wondering !

    JMO

    jjgram

    ................ ?


    ...and getting that tattoo "it's a beautiful life" must have been in the instructions too!
    ugh...sick

  9. #9
    EmMomma's Avatar
    EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,980
    JJGRAM, I love you.

    IMO, it doesn't even matter.
    If LE thought there were any credibility, they would have gotten to the bottom of it. I'm sure they watch NG and listen to LP like most of the rest of us.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

    "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

    Edward Everett Hale

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    566

    T H A N K S !!!! Just KEEP ~ SEEKING JUSTICE FOR LITTLE CAYLEE !

    Thanks EmmaMom ~~~

    G~~~~~~~~~~~ W H I ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!

    these lies........
    on & on & on & on................................................ ...............
    " " " " .................................................. .........

    but I appreciate you helping me
    Helping to S E E K ~ JUSTICE ~ ~ for Little ANGEL CAYLEE ! ! ! ! !

    MURDERED @ age 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THAT IS THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She
    did NOT KILL HERSELF !!!!
    She
    did NOT lie ! ! ! !
    She ~ CAYLEE Deserves the REAL MURDERER TO PAY W/JUSTICE !!!!
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * * ~


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,045
    Oh yeah sure - happened at Blanchard Park not Sawgrass, but no one was told? Their arrogance in thinking that we would believe these crazy stories is amazing to me. I can't wait until trial - can you imagine how hard it's going to be for the entire A family to remember all their convoluted lies? One of them will have to screw up, and hopefully all the untruths will unravel into reality.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,623
    Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post
    I don't think so ..

    George is Cindy's puppet ..
    She'll never let him "crack" ..


    "There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgram View Post
    Remember ~~~ LA told LP that KC Said:
    ZFG took Caylee at J Blanchard Park... She Gave me instructions...
    to follow... and ZFG & sister Samantha took her... along with Samantha's 3 children...
    OK >>>> Small car... 2 adults... 3 children... add on CAYLEE.....
    where was " CAYLEE's C A R S E A T " ?
    KC just let them drive off.... cause they gave her instructions...
    they put her child in a car / with out a car seat.. and drove off...

    then KC was busy "READING THE INSTRUCTIONS ! ! !" and then
    could NOT DIAL "911"....
    because she might be late... to meet TONY at the
    BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO..... Guess that was 1 of the 1st INSTRUCTIONS!!!!

    WOW !
    THis is unreal !

    So the minute that LA found out the new News of J Blanchard Park

    he told LP and his Mom CA/ and Dad GA.................

    but they did "NOT" tell the P O L I C E/ Sherriff.......... or

    F B I / or K I D F I N D E R S/ or TIM MILLER>>>>

    or PI mr Casey !

    So.... the A's family statement.... "YOU PEOPLE ARE N O T doing
    anything to find our little girl ! ! !" ................... well it
    helps to start at the PLACE the little girl was reported to LE
    as last being "SEEN" by her own mother... with the ZANNY/NANNy
    Babysitter ZFG @ the SawGrass Apts at the stairs..................

    soooooooooooooo there you GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A G A I N !!!!!


    W H A T is the "TRUTH" & What is the "LIE"

    or........................... KC is it * ALL * "LIES" !!!!! ? ? ?

    that's how it L@@KS ! because if you Believed the ZFG J Blanchard Park Kidnapped ~ instructions Theory "STORY" would it be
    an *IMPORTANT* piece of information ~ Valuable to the
    SHERRIFF & LE & FBI +++ since the FBI are the people who

    L@@K for KIDNAPPERS and what about those
    KID FINDERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DID THEY SEARCH J BLANCHARD PARK
    for CLUEs ?

    & did GA & CA & LA & Private I DC go back to that
    TAMPA Hospital...and Police Report of accident that ZG & Sister
    had ?
    WHERE ARE THE REPORTS that the PI

    L@@Ked where KC said ! ? ?
    Just wondering.
    Just wondering !

    JMO

    jjgram

    ................ ?
    Yes! I think this blunder by LA of admitting under oath that they did not reveal such crucial info to LE is going to come back and haunt them. THIS IS HUGE! HUGE! This is not a silly detail. This is about the supposed kidnapper who took Caylee...wth were they thinking? This is not hearsay from LP, this is a statement under oath by LA now. Wow, just Wow!

  14. #14
    EmMomma's Avatar
    EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,980
    Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    Yes! I think this blunder by LA of admitting under oath that they did not reveal such crucial info to LE is going to come back and haunt them. THIS IS HUGE! HUGE! This is not a silly detail. This is about the supposed kidnapper who took the Caylee...wth Where they thinking? This is not hearsay from LP, this a statement under oath by LA now. Wow, just Wow!
    OK...you and JJG have a very good point.
    I'm so used to dismissing anything that comes out of their mouths. *sigh*
    Yes...the fact that he (they) kept information from LE and admitted it under oath...that's pretty BIG.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

    "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

    Edward Everett Hale

  15. #15
    I agree that it is big that nobody in the family told LE.

    I also think it interesting that Cindy sent P.I. DC out to search on Suburban (with a probe and shovel) not J. Blanchard Park.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 05:27 AM
  2. Have the Anthony's even bothered to make up a new story?
    By seeker78 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 07:28 PM