2009.03.03 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's covering Haleigh's case tonight...

Investigators pouring over 2300 tips; LE re-interveiwing family.

Five weeks now since Haleigh went missing.

(she's also covering Caylee's case and going back & forth)

Thanks panthera. I appreciate any updates as my husband and teen boys are trying to brainwash me with ESPN news.

Thanks Panthera
Poor little Haleigh, it's been so long.......

thank you so much...my husband and kids also have the tv...luckily it's Disney channel not ESPN

It's now 42 minutes into the hour and she hasn't started talking about Haleigh yet other than the intro.

Maybe after commercial :waitasec:

TN saying the family just can't go into the house yet b/c Haleigh is still missing.

Three weeks since Haleigh went missing (someone misspoke earlier in the show with the five weeks).

No one wants to go inside mobile home yet.

Support from community continues to pour in. Local man dropped off a CD with a song he wrote for Haleigh.

Tips are what LE says will help them solve the case and bring Haleigh home.

New home video just released of Haleigh playing.

The lack of info in this case is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. It's like a news blackout, like in Nazi Germany or something! OK thats kind of exaggerated but you get my drift.

TN says family can't go in home yet even though it is not a crime scene
Another home video......Haleigh so sweet
Pyschics are being called in!
Family reinterviewed again.
Case similiar to Elizabeth Smart..........good see will be alive.......but scared to death and home sick!

Local reporter saying some family have been re-interviewed today. Over 2300 tips. Some psychics coming in with "tips".

Natisha Lance: Psychics approached family, have searched 2 locations, and picked up some items possibly related to Haleigh's disappearance, such as water bottles, soda cans, etc.

Marie Griffis: family believes psychics may be able to help.

Just got here...........

Natisha Lance.......family has called in evidence. They've found water bottles, soda cans, and Easter eggs......have turned everything over to LE.

Marie leaning on the pyschic's..........
Band aid on Rc neck..........cyst???

Nancy talking about large bandaid on Ron's neck shortly after Haleigh went missing, due to many questions, Marie Griffis says she thinks it's from a cyst being removed.

Bandaid on Ron may have been due to a cyst. MG said that Crystal said Ron got cysts there, due to steroids or drugs

Just got here...........

Natisha Lance.......family has called in evidence. They've found water bottles, soda cans, and Easter eggs......have turned everything over to LE.

OMG...I am so confused!!!

dumpster dogs hit on was 60 seconds away.........and just searched the other day.
Dead remains only.........not BLOOD! LE not telling us everything!

Talking about cadaver dogs hitting on dumpster end of last week. Nancy talking to Dr. Posey about the dogs; he believes there must be something we're not hearing about. Dogs won't hit on bandaids, syringes, etc., have to be human remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer