1401 users online (314 members and 1087 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ron C. #3

***Notice***

No posting of random names or RUMORS you may have found/read on the Internet. This includes links to random MySpace pages.

I have been wondering why Ron would live in a tent all these days. Why not sleep at his mother's? His grandmother's? They live close by.

He says it's because he wants to be close.

How can that be true when he took a 6 hour round trip drive yesterday to get a tattoo?
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    I have been wondering why Ron would live in a tent all these days. Why not sleep at his mother's? His grandmother's? They live close by.

How can that be true when he took a 6 hour round trip drive yesterday to get a tattoo?
    When I first heard that Ron would be living in a tent instead of staying with friends or relatives, I thought that he wanted to present himself in a sympathetic light and perhaps milk the situation for all he could get. Now that he won't return to the trailer, I am sure of it. He is waiting for the donations to roll in so that he can buy a trailer or house with donated funds. To that end, it was a mistake for him to get that horrible tattoo.

I believe this is true that he wants to be close. The wetterling family still lives in the same home with the same phone # in case their son comes home, although he was not taken from his home. I could see my self doing the exact same thing. Being at home waiting, but since she was taken from the home, bad memories or thoughts. I dont think this is strange. Also he cant be their 24/7. I can see family or friends insisting he take a few hours away to try and rest the mind. At this point these families will start acting strange due to stress, lack of sleep, etc.

His pastor took him because someone made a very generous donation and paid for the tatoo. His mother said last night that RC needed to get some time away and sent him with the pastor. The pastor explained last night on JVM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anais View Post
    His pastor took him because someone made a very generous donation and paid for the tatoo. His mother said last night that RC needed to get some time away and sent him with the pastor. The pastor explained last night on JVM.
    I missed that. Thanks. Someone else paid for it. Good now people can stop blaming him for using donation money

A few people have called the tat shop and they were told that it was a couple that are regular customers at the shop. They paid for the tattoo in advance at the shop.

As far as the money talk inside the shop, well media could twist that as well since nobody said anything on camera. Ron could have simply been telling the people how generous the public has been, giving money, food, and even that tattoo. I take what media says with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by lakelandladi View Post
    A few people have called the tat shop and they were told that it was a couple that are regular customers at the shop. They paid for the tattoo in advance at the shop.

As far as the money talk inside the shop, well media could twist that as well since nobody said anything on camera. Ron could have simply been telling the people how generous the public has been, giving money, food, and even that tattoo. I take what media says with a grain of salt.

I agree. No one knows for sure what Ron said inside the shop except the people that were there...and I haven't seen a single one of them come forward and verify what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anais View Post
    His pastor drove him to Tampa to get a tatoo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    The video showed him and Misty....but I guess I missed the pastor.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    That was my first question!!! Okay, not the first but I find it really odd and out of character for a pastor to drive anyone to a tattoo shop so they could get tattooed...JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl78 View Post
    That was my first question!!! Okay, not the first but I find it really odd and out of character for a pastor to drive anyone to a tattoo shop so they could get tattooed...JMO!
    My children's old pastor had tattoos. Tattoos don't equate to being a bad person. People have been getting tattoos for centuries. In my husband's culture, American Indian, it's not uncommon for boys to get their first tattoo when they are 13 and becoming a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post
    My children's old pastor had tattoos. Tattoos don't equate to being a bad person. People have been getting tattoos for centuries. In my husband's culture, American Indian, it's not uncommon for boys to get their first tattoo when they are 13 and becoming a man.
    I didn't say getting a tattoo meant that he was a bad person! I have two tat's myself! I was merely saying that I found it odd that a pastor would drive anyone to a tattoo parlor! My pastor had a couple tat's himself, however, he had gotten them in his younger years before he joined the ministry! It struck me odd...that's all!!!

OK This is where I am really confused. Are we able to discuss things here being said against Ron on this forum openly, but they have no links other than to the Anna thread? We are not allowed to discuss them there since it makes some uncomfortable, but I feel since they are being said...someone needs to defend him and/or step in to explain them, if possible. I have tried my best to understand how as a victim he can be challenged without anyone being able to defend him, but I cannot reconcile it.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl78 View Post
    I didn't say getting a tattoo meant that he was a bad person! I have two tat's myself! I was merely saying that I found it odd that a pastor would drive anyone to a tattoo parlor! My pastor had a couple tat's himself, however, he had gotten them in his younger years before he joined the ministry! It struck me odd...that's all!!!
    Me, too. I also would've thought it odd if his pastor had driven Ron and Misty to pick up a lot of things, like beer or wine. My husband likes beer and we have wine most every evening with our dinner. But if someone offered Ron a case of free beer in Tampa and his pastor drove him, with Misty, to pick it up, I'd think that was odd as well.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast