Ron C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
***Notice***​

No posting of random names or RUMORS you may have found/read on the Internet. This includes links to random MySpace pages.

I have been wondering why Ron would live in a tent all these days. Why not sleep at his mother's? His grandmother's? They live close by.

He says it's because he wants to be close.

How can that be true when he took a 6 hour round trip drive yesterday to get a tattoo?

I have been wondering why Ron would live in a tent all these days. Why not sleep at his mother's? His grandmother's? They live close by.

How can that be true when he took a 6 hour round trip drive yesterday to get a tattoo?

When I first heard that Ron would be living in a tent instead of staying with friends or relatives, I thought that he wanted to present himself in a sympathetic light and perhaps milk the situation for all he could get. Now that he won't return to the trailer, I am sure of it. He is waiting for the donations to roll in so that he can buy a trailer or house with donated funds. To that end, it was a mistake for him to get that horrible tattoo.

I believe this is true that he wants to be close. The wetterling family still lives in the same home with the same phone # in case their son comes home, although he was not taken from his home. I could see my self doing the exact same thing. Being at home waiting, but since she was taken from the home, bad memories or thoughts. I dont think this is strange. Also he cant be their 24/7. I can see family or friends insisting he take a few hours away to try and rest the mind. At this point these families will start acting strange due to stress, lack of sleep, etc.

His pastor took him because someone made a very generous donation and paid for the tatoo. His mother said last night that RC needed to get some time away and sent him with the pastor. The pastor explained last night on JVM.

His pastor took him because someone made a very generous donation and paid for the tatoo. His mother said last night that RC needed to get some time away and sent him with the pastor. The pastor explained last night on JVM.

I missed that. Thanks. Someone else paid for it. Good now people can stop blaming him for using donation money:furious:

A few people have called the tat shop and they were told that it was a couple that are regular customers at the shop. They paid for the tattoo in advance at the shop.

As far as the money talk inside the shop, well media could twist that as well since nobody said anything on camera. Ron could have simply been telling the people how generous the public has been, giving money, food, and even that tattoo. I take what media says with a grain of salt.

A few people have called the tat shop and they were told that it was a couple that are regular customers at the shop. They paid for the tattoo in advance at the shop.

As far as the money talk inside the shop, well media could twist that as well since nobody said anything on camera. Ron could have simply been telling the people how generous the public has been, giving money, food, and even that tattoo. I take what media says with a grain of salt.

I agree. No one knows for sure what Ron said inside the shop except the people that were there...and I haven't seen a single one of them come forward and verify what it was.

His pastor drove him to Tampa to get a tatoo ?

His pastor drove him to Tampa to get a tatoo ?

That was my first question!!! Okay, not the first but I find it really odd and out of character for a pastor to drive anyone to a tattoo shop so they could get tattooed...JMO!

That was my first question!!! Okay, not the first but I find it really odd and out of character for a pastor to drive anyone to a tattoo shop so they could get tattooed...JMO!

My children's old pastor had tattoos. Tattoos don't equate to being a bad person. People have been getting tattoos for centuries. In my husband's culture, American Indian, it's not uncommon for boys to get their first tattoo when they are 13 and becoming a man.

My children's old pastor had tattoos. Tattoos don't equate to being a bad person. People have been getting tattoos for centuries. In my husband's culture, American Indian, it's not uncommon for boys to get their first tattoo when they are 13 and becoming a man.

I didn't say getting a tattoo meant that he was a bad person! I have two tat's myself! I was merely saying that I found it odd that a pastor would drive anyone to a tattoo parlor! My pastor had a couple tat's himself, however, he had gotten them in his younger years before he joined the ministry! It struck me odd...that's all!!! ;)

OK This is where I am really confused. Are we able to discuss things here being said against Ron on this forum openly, but they have no links other than to the Anna thread? We are not allowed to discuss them there since it makes some uncomfortable, but I feel since they are being said...someone needs to defend him and/or step in to explain them, if possible. I have tried my best to understand how as a victim he can be challenged without anyone being able to defend him, but I cannot reconcile it.

I didn't say getting a tattoo meant that he was a bad person! I have two tat's myself! I was merely saying that I found it odd that a pastor would drive anyone to a tattoo parlor! My pastor had a couple tat's himself, however, he had gotten them in his younger years before he joined the ministry! It struck me odd...that's all!!! ;)

Me, too. I also would've thought it odd if his pastor had driven Ron and Misty to pick up a lot of things, like beer or wine. My husband likes beer and we have wine most every evening with our dinner. But if someone offered Ron a case of free beer in Tampa and his pastor drove him, with Misty, to pick it up, I'd think that was odd as well. :waitasec:

I misunderstood ya love...sorry about that.:blowkiss:

Maybe the pastor has made it his mission to be there for Ron no matter what. You know, kinda like standing by his side through it all.

One of the Pastors with a huge church here has plenty of tattoos! It is called "Guts" Church and it is geared towards outreach to a younger group. They draw an amazing cross-section of Christians from respected business owners to teens across the area.

I don't find it strange at all the Pastor would have taken Ronald to get the tat if he felt it was beneficial to his overall wellbeing.

Not every Pastor is a Southern Baptist. I dont equate getting a tattoo of your missing daughter and getting a case of beer as being in the same ball park...JMO

OK This is where I am really confused. Are we able to discuss things here being said against Ron on this forum openly, but they have no links other than to the Anna thread? We are not allowed to discuss them there since it makes some uncomfortable, but I feel since they are being said...someone needs to defend him and/or step in to explain them, if possible. I have tried my best to understand how as a victim he can be challenged without anyone being able to defend him, but I cannot reconcile it.

I asked that question also and was told I was rude, mean, and unintelligent for it. I was thoroughly flamed and bashed. So, good luck.

I also think Ron needs to be defended. I'm just sick of being bashed for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth