960 users online (146 members and 814 guests)  

Websleuths News

Catch Willie Phillips

On Dec 14, 2008 Willie Phillips raped his 11 year old stepdaughter and beat his 12 year old stepson over a period of about 8 hours. He threatened them and his 2 younger children, told them he would kill them.

The kids are no longer with them, but Willie is in hiding somewhere. He has family in CO and in Hutchinson, KS. Police feel that friends or family are hiding him.

http://www.catchwillie.com/ is a website set up by the family of the children. It has links to 3 news stories and information on how to contact police if anyone has seen Willie Phillips. The family is interested in getting the story out nationally because they fear that Willie has fled to family and friends outside the state of Utah.

I wonder why this isnt getting much attention? His crimes were horrendous!

He was finally caught in Louisiana http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=6147853

August 2010:

TOOELE — A man convicted of beating a 12-year-old boy for nearly 10 hours and then attempting to rape the boy's sister was sentenced Tuesday to 31 years to life in prison.

Phillips, 48, was convicted in June of aggravated sexual abuse of a child and attempted rape of a child, first-degree felonies. He also pleaded guilty to intentionally inflicting serious injury to a child, a second-degree felony.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.