981 users online (170 members and 811 guests)  


Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Knowing what she knows now, do you think CA would still have called LE?

Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    38 12.14%
  • No

    256 81.79%
  • Don't know

    19 6.07%

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    829

    Knowing what she knows now, do you think CA would still have called LE?

    I was wondering what others thought about this. Personally, I don't think Cindy would have ever called LE under those circumstances, but not sure if I believe George would have gone along with it forever.
    I know this is asking for pure speculation, a guessing game of sorts, but I'm anxiously awaiting a new doc dump.
    Mods, please remove this if it's inappropriate.
    Last edited by shgrbkr; 03-04-2009 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Remove choices from text body

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    75
    I voted no, but I am not too sure. She was so angry at Casey at the time, if she knew the truth she may have called and told all right then. Now, if she had a little time to think it over, I would say no. She would probably just kept it to herself and covered it forever.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    924
    After everything I've read in the document dump regarding CA interviews with OSCO and the FBI, she's not been very truthful with them from the very beginning. At first I was thinking she was in denial, but the human brain only allows denial to last for so long... I voted no.

    JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA DRANE-BURDICK ARE MY HEROES!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    78
    CA said in one interview that she was just trying to get some help with Casey and she thought calling the police would be that help. I think she just wanted to scare Casey into tell her where Caylee was. But, knowing what they know now, I do not believe CA would have called LE and I would even go so far as to say the family might have put their heads together to conspire to keep Caylee's death a secret. The reason I say this is because 1) Lee states in his depo that when his sister told him about the Jay Blanchard park incident he did not report it to the police and when he told him mom he said she acted like she already knew and 2) if CA did send her PI guy to the remains site, she did not let LE know the possibility of the remains being there so they could search. I just wonder if the PI did find the remains, how was that going to be reported to the police or was PI going to come back in the middle of the night and move them himself? Non of that makes sense either.

  5. #5
    Not a snowball's chance in you know where that Cindy would have picked up that phone. They would have pretended that Caylee had been put up for adoption and that would have been that-no harm-no foul, and Casey LIKELY would have gone on to have more children in the future...

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafter View Post
    CA said in one interview that she was just trying to get some help with Casey and she thought calling the police would be that help. I think she just wanted to scare Casey into tell her where Caylee was. But, knowing what they know now, I do not believe CA would have called LE and I would even go so far as to say the family might have put their heads together to conspire to keep Caylee's death a secret. The reason I say this is because 1) Lee states in his depo that when his sister told him about the Jay Blanchard park incident he did not report it to the police and when he told him mom he said she acted like she already knew and 2) if CA did send her PI guy to the remains site, she did not let LE know the possibility of the remains being there so they could search. I just wonder if the PI did find the remains, how was that going to be reported to the police or was PI going to come back in the middle of the night and move them himself? Non of that makes sense either.
    I completely agree with you! I wonder if Cindy would have let George in on the secret or if she would have come up with some devious way to keep it from him too.
    Also, your point about the PI--I think that was the whole point of sending him down there was to find the remains and then get rid of them along with all the other evidence. Maybe that was one reason KC reacted so violently to the news -- perhaps after she'd been told nothing was discovered, she thought she'd slither out of it. IDK, it just boggles the mind that there is a definite possibility that CA would do just that. Sickening, isn't it?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,302
    I voted no. I think if Cindy knew what had happened on July 15th, she wouldn't have called LE and the family would have covered up the truth.

    Cindy was outside on the evening of July 15th, and came in to overhear Casey tell Lee that Caylee had been kidnapped 31 days ago. Cindy, in a panic, asked "What have you done!" She followed up with, "who took her", which allowed Casey to elaborate on her "zanny kidnapped Caylee" story. Without further questioning or taking the time to think it through, Cindy called 911, and the rest is history.

    I think Cindy and George realized what had happened on July 16th, when they learned of Casey's arrest. It was then that they realized that the police had found that Casey's story wasn't true........there was no ZFG who lived at Sawgrass Apts. who babysat for Caylee. They learned that Casey didn't have a job and had led LE on a wild goose chase taking them to her office at Universal Studios that didn't exist. LE had uncovered many of Casey's lies. The Anthony family knew then that Caylee was deceased and that her death was caused by Casey.
    My posts are my opinion..........



  8. #8
    ecs5298's Avatar
    ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    United States of Bacon
    Posts
    9,296
    No way in he!! she would have called.

    I bet she regrets doing it now.
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    566

    "NO ! period. !"

    NO ! & NO ! again !
    I do Not think CA would call LE !
    I think that she is sorry ~ Now ~
    I think she would be sad that CAYLEE was gone..
    But...
    SHe would never turn KC in for JAIL TIME !

    She is Sad!
    She is SADDER !
    She will be even T H E ~ S A D D EST!

    JMO
    God Bless !
    jjgram

    *** I STILL PRAY FOR ~ JUSTICE ~ FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE !!!
    MURDERED ~ JUNE 2008 at the young age of 2 years old !

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgram View Post
    NO ! & NO ! again !
    I do Not think CA would call LE !
    I think that she is sorry ~ Now ~
    I think she would be sad that CAYLEE was gone..
    But...
    SHe would never turn KC in for JAIL TIME !

    She is Sad!
    She is SADDER !
    She will be even T H E ~ S A D D EST!

    JMO
    God Bless !
    jjgram

    *** I STILL PRAY FOR ~ JUSTICE ~ FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE !!!
    MURDERED ~ JUNE 2008 at the young age of 2 years old !
    I agree CA would probably be sad, but at this point, I'm not sure Cindy is sorry about anything she has done or whatever culpability she may have had in the death of Caylee. That's one reason I think she so staunchly goes on with the zanny did it garbage. Not only does it help her think KC is innocent, it also takes away any blame anyone could throw at her (in her mind). Plus, I don't think she feels guilty about anything she did or didn't do prior to June 15/16. I'm getting into the psych thread stuff now, but just wanted to make that point.


  11. #11
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,316
    I think if Cindy had to play this out all over again she may change almost everything she said and did.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    I think if Cindy had to play this out all over again she may change almost everything she said and did.
    Well, throughout the course of events, she's changed nearly everything she's said, at least twice.

    Meanwhile, if only I could remember where is the list of 911 calls made from the Anthony home in the few years prior. It made me think that 911 was Cindy's trump card for getting what she wanted. I bet she's not as impulsive anymore.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,900
    I honestly don't know.
    I watched part of LA disposition, and he say he believes everything his sister says about what happened to Caylee, but then says several times that his sister was lying to him.
    I think his mom may be doing the same thing.
    They simply cannot connect the daughter, sister, Caylee's mom with the murderer of Caylee. Their hearts I'm guessing, simply won't receive it.
    I think though like everyone else who knew Casey, they don't know her at all. jmo oc
    My Opinion Only..MOO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    Never. CA is probably very sorry now that she ever made that 911 call. If she had stopped to think it through, she probably would have invented a story for family and friends that Caylee's father had reclaimed her and she went to live with him. GA and LA would have wholeheartedly participated in the lie and KC would have continued to lie, cheat and steal her way through life. If CA hadn't been so quick to dial that number, no one would have ever heard of Caylee and she would lie unclaimed in the Orlando morgue if her remains were every found.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Never. CA is probably very sorry now that she ever made that 911 call. If she had stopped to think it through, she probably would have invented a story for family and friends that Caylee's father had reclaimed her and she went to live with him. GA and LA would have wholeheartedly participated in the lie and KC would have continued to lie, cheat and steal her way through life. If CA hadn't been so quick to dial that number, no one would have ever heard of Caylee and she would lie unclaimed in the Orlando morgue if her remains were every found.
    Wow Lex, you think GA would have knowingly gone along with that forever? I'm only asking cuz I can't decide what I think. At one time, I had faith that George would be Caylee's hero, stepping up to the plate with the truth, but now I'm not so sure. I'm having serious doubts.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2801
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 03:01 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 05:21 PM
  3. How do you deal with not knowing?
    By sua_sponte in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 04:21 PM
  4. It makes me smile knowing Scott Peterson
    By popsicle toes in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 04:03 PM