Knowing what she knows now, do you think CA would still have called LE?

Knowing what she knows now, do you think CA would still have called LE?

• Yes

Votes: 38 12.1%
  • No

Votes: 256 81.8%
  • Don't know

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shgrbkr

Reaction score
I was wondering what others thought about this. Personally, I don't think Cindy would have ever called LE under those circumstances, but not sure if I believe George would have gone along with it forever.
I know this is asking for pure speculation, a guessing game of sorts, but I'm anxiously awaiting a new doc dump.
Mods, please remove this if it's inappropriate.

I voted no, but I am not too sure. She was so angry at Casey at the time, if she knew the truth she may have called and told all right then. Now, if she had a little time to think it over, I would say no. She would probably just kept it to herself and covered it forever.

After everything I've read in the document dump regarding CA interviews with OSCO and the FBI, she's not been very truthful with them from the very beginning. At first I was thinking she was in denial, but the human brain only allows denial to last for so long... I voted no.

CA said in one interview that she was just trying to get some help with Casey and she thought calling the police would be that help. I think she just wanted to scare Casey into tell her where Caylee was. But, knowing what they know now, I do not believe CA would have called LE and I would even go so far as to say the family might have put their heads together to conspire to keep Caylee's death a secret. The reason I say this is because 1) Lee states in his depo that when his sister told him about the Jay Blanchard park incident he did not report it to the police and when he told him mom he said she acted like she already knew and 2) if CA did send her PI guy to the remains site, she did not let LE know the possibility of the remains being there so they could search. I just wonder if the PI did find the remains, how was that going to be reported to the police or was PI going to come back in the middle of the night and move them himself? Non of that makes sense either.

Not a snowball's chance in you know where that Cindy would have picked up that phone. They would have pretended that Caylee had been put up for adoption and that would have been that-no harm-no foul, and Casey LIKELY would have gone on to have more children in the future...

CA said in one interview that she was just trying to get some help with Casey and she thought calling the police would be that help. I think she just wanted to scare Casey into tell her where Caylee was. But, knowing what they know now, I do not believe CA would have called LE and I would even go so far as to say the family might have put their heads together to conspire to keep Caylee's death a secret. The reason I say this is because 1) Lee states in his depo that when his sister told him about the Jay Blanchard park incident he did not report it to the police and when he told him mom he said she acted like she already knew and 2) if CA did send her PI guy to the remains site, she did not let LE know the possibility of the remains being there so they could search. I just wonder if the PI did find the remains, how was that going to be reported to the police or was PI going to come back in the middle of the night and move them himself? Non of that makes sense either.

I completely agree with you! I wonder if Cindy would have let George in on the secret or if she would have come up with some devious way to keep it from him too.
Also, your point about the PI--I think that was the whole point of sending him down there was to find the remains and then get rid of them along with all the other evidence. Maybe that was one reason KC reacted so violently to the news -- perhaps after she'd been told nothing was discovered, she thought she'd slither out of it. IDK, it just boggles the mind that there is a definite possibility that CA would do just that. Sickening, isn't it?

I voted no. I think if Cindy knew what had happened on July 15th, she wouldn't have called LE and the family would have covered up the truth.

Cindy was outside on the evening of July 15th, and came in to overhear Casey tell Lee that Caylee had been kidnapped 31 days ago. Cindy, in a panic, asked "What have you done!" She followed up with, "who took her", which allowed Casey to elaborate on her "zanny kidnapped Caylee" story. Without further questioning or taking the time to think it through, Cindy called 911, and the rest is history.

I think Cindy and George realized what had happened on July 16th, when they learned of Casey's arrest. It was then that they realized that the police had found that Casey's story wasn't true........there was no ZFG who lived at Sawgrass Apts. who babysat for Caylee. They learned that Casey didn't have a job and had led LE on a wild goose chase taking them to her office at Universal Studios that didn't exist. LE had uncovered many of Casey's lies. The Anthony family knew then that Caylee was deceased and that her death was caused by Casey.

No way in he!! she would have called.

I bet she regrets doing it now.

NO ! & NO ! again !
I do Not think CA would call LE !
I think that she is sorry ~ Now ~
I think she would be sad that CAYLEE was gone..
But...
SHe would never turn KC in for JAIL TIME !

She is Sad!
She is SADDER !
She will be even T H E ~ S A D D EST!

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

*** I STILL PRAY FOR ~ JUSTICE ~ FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE !!!
MURDERED ~ JUNE 2008 at the young age of 2 years old !

NO ! & NO ! again !
I do Not think CA would call LE !
I think that she is sorry ~ Now ~
I think she would be sad that CAYLEE was gone..
But...
SHe would never turn KC in for JAIL TIME !

She is Sad!
She is SADDER !
She will be even T H E ~ S A D D EST!

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

*** I STILL PRAY FOR ~ JUSTICE ~ FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE !!!
MURDERED ~ JUNE 2008 at the young age of 2 years old !

I agree CA would probably be sad, but at this point, I'm not sure Cindy is sorry about anything she has done or whatever culpability she may have had in the death of Caylee. That's one reason I think she so staunchly goes on with the zanny did it garbage. Not only does it help her think KC is innocent, it also takes away any blame anyone could throw at her (in her mind). Plus, I don't think she feels guilty about anything she did or didn't do prior to June 15/16. I'm getting into the psych thread stuff now, but just wanted to make that point.

I think if Cindy had to play this out all over again she may change almost everything she said and did.

I think if Cindy had to play this out all over again she may change almost everything she said and did.

Well, throughout the course of events, she's changed nearly everything she's said, at least twice.

Meanwhile, if only I could remember where is the list of 911 calls made from the Anthony home in the few years prior. It made me think that 911 was Cindy's trump card for getting what she wanted. I bet she's not as impulsive anymore.

I honestly don't know.
I watched part of LA disposition, and he say he believes everything his sister says about what happened to Caylee, but then says several times that his sister was lying to him.
I think his mom may be doing the same thing.
They simply cannot connect the daughter, sister, Caylee's mom with the murderer of Caylee. Their hearts I'm guessing, simply won't receive it.
I think though like everyone else who knew Casey, they don't know her at all. jmo oc

Never. CA is probably very sorry now that she ever made that 911 call. If she had stopped to think it through, she probably would have invented a story for family and friends that Caylee's father had reclaimed her and she went to live with him. GA and LA would have wholeheartedly participated in the lie and KC would have continued to lie, cheat and steal her way through life. If CA hadn't been so quick to dial that number, no one would have ever heard of Caylee and she would lie unclaimed in the Orlando morgue if her remains were every found.

Never. CA is probably very sorry now that she ever made that 911 call. If she had stopped to think it through, she probably would have invented a story for family and friends that Caylee's father had reclaimed her and she went to live with him. GA and LA would have wholeheartedly participated in the lie and KC would have continued to lie, cheat and steal her way through life. If CA hadn't been so quick to dial that number, no one would have ever heard of Caylee and she would lie unclaimed in the Orlando morgue if her remains were every found.

Wow Lex, you think GA would have knowingly gone along with that forever? I'm only asking cuz I can't decide what I think. At one time, I had faith that George would be Caylee's hero, stepping up to the plate with the truth, but now I'm not so sure. I'm having serious doubts.

Wow Lex, you think GA would have knowingly gone along with that forever? I'm only asking cuz I can't decide what I think. At one time, I had faith that George would be Caylee's hero, stepping up to the plate with the truth, but now I'm not so sure. I'm having serious doubts.

There's not a doubt in my mind that George wouldn't have participated in the deceit. I don't find him to be a sympathetic or likeable person at all. I know that people blame Cindy for George's issues, but I don't see it that way at all. George is a big boy and has been for a long time. Whatever George says or does is on George and not on Cindy. Didn't you see him on LKL the night before Caylee's body was found. He sat there and lied his a## off. I lost whatever little respect I had for him that night.

There's not a doubt in my mind that George wouldn't have participated in the deceit. I don't find him to be a sympathetic or likeable person at all. I know that people blame Cindy for George's issues, but I don't see it that way at all. George is a big boy and has been for a long time. Whatever George says or does is on George and not on Cindy. Didn't you see him on LKL the night before Caylee's body was found. He sat there and lied his a## off. I lost whatever little respect I had for him that night.

Good point. I must admit, I was sympathetic towards him at first, but especially since the memorial, my feelings/opinions about him have changed.
No, I didn't watch LKL. I decided several months ago that I just couldn't stand listening to Cindy anymore and my remote had a mute button with her name on it at the time. When she goes to the depo, I'll probably listen then because she won't have free reign, and I hope JM will really pin her right to the wall. George too. I'm sure they're both dreading it. They're probably having to review everything they've said trying to keep the stories straight. Unfortunately, I don't think it's gonna work.

I don't think CA would have called and I agree with the poster who said she would concoct a story about Caylee's whereabouts - maybe that KC decided to finally tell the father's parents about Caylee and left her with them. I don't think CA has much of a conscience and lying is really not that big of a deal to her.

On July 15, 2008, when GA came home from work and they were waiting for the police to come, CA said "George, we lost her." He asked who and she said "Caylee." That statement always struck me as a knowing statement, like "We always knew this would happen" statement.

It is obvious that CA will go to great lengths to save her family and she has even told LE that they were just trying to prove that KC murdered Caylee rather than to believe her story (and a story it was).

I have mixed feelings. Part of me thinks that she would have waited to try to get more information out of Casey, and then when she knew for sure that Caylee was gone she would have called.

Part of me thinks she would have told Casey that the only believable story was that Casey ran off with Caylee after a fight and wouldn't forgive them, so Casey had to leave town and change her number/email/myspace etc. and never come home.

Cindy's version of prison for Casey. Which would have punished Casey a lot, considering I think she did this out of jealousy.

I cannot imagine them all being able to live in that house without Caylee. God help them if she is acquitted.

I think she would have called 911. She might not have given the same story, or may have made up something very different, but I do think that Caylee was more important to her than Casey, so yes, I think she would have called.
Personally,
I think she may have immediately tried to blame Jesse through 911, or even possibly Amy and never made it about Casey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back