1123 users online (282 members and 841 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain

Woman calls 911 3 Times over McNugget Shortage

Oh God Bless this woman! She had me busting out laughing first thing this morning.

And I Quoteth:

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one." "This is an emergency."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29498350/from/ET/?gt1=43001

I wonder how embarrassed she is this morning?
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

My kids told me about this last night. They were cracking up and cracking on her. My kids can be merciless sometimes

I'm glad they cited her though. Geez, ppl need to cut this out...haha.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

She got her McNuggets free! lol

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post

I read this yesterday in the basement thread. Too funny. I am VERY GLAD they cited her.

Wonder if they let her eat her "chicky nuggies" (as they are known 'round here) in the back of the cop car?
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    AND a refund! that's like, five dollars total! win win! i can't believe she called 911, so wrong (but hilarious).

OMG! Was she on drugs??!! Or did she just not know that you use 911 for emergencies? I don't understand people..

I heard this on Houston radio last night in its entirety. I cannot believe there are humans anywhere in this world that do not understand the NEED for the 911 system and what it is meant for. Crazy lady... And she was SO calm. Glad the LE showed up.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

My favorite is the lady who wants "an officer down here now" to make the Burger King people give them her Western Burger.

Same link...crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    OMG! Was she on drugs??!! Or did she just not know that you use 911 for emergencies? I don't understand people..

Think she's a few fries short of a Happy Meal to have called 911 three times over McNuggets.

I think she was upset that they refused to refund her money when she refused a substitution. Basically, McDonalds employee robbed her!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I think she was upset that they refused to refund her money when she refused a substitution. Basically, McDonalds employee robbed her!
    my local radio station was discussing this, and they agreed with what you said. They basically said a thief is a thief, corporation or single person, and she had the right to call the cops over it.

Who knows, it could have been her last five dollars. I'd be pretty PO'd too. Heck, this is a recession, folks!

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    last night on our local news they were talking about a woman calling in because a resturant did not put enough shrimp in her shrimp fried rice. she ordered extra.

hope she got citied too.