Woman calls 911 3 Times over McNugget Shortage

gaia227

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping an
Reaction score
Oh God Bless this woman! She had me busting out laughing first thing this morning. :blowkiss:

And I Quoteth:

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one." "This is an emergency."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29498350/from/ET/?gt1=43001

I wonder how embarrassed she is this morning?

My kids told me about this last night. They were cracking up and cracking on her. My kids can be merciless sometimes :)

I'm glad they cited her though. Geez, ppl need to cut this out...haha.

She got her McNuggets free! lol

She got her McNuggets free! lol

:floorlaugh:

I read this yesterday in the basement thread. Too funny. I am VERY GLAD they cited her.

Wonder if they let her eat her "chicky nuggies" (as they are known 'round here) in the back of the cop car? :crazy:

:eek: OMG! Was she on drugs??!! Or did she just not know that you use 911 for emergencies? I don't understand people..

I heard this on Houston radio last night in its entirety. I cannot believe there are humans anywhere in this world that do not understand the NEED for the 911 system and what it is meant for. Crazy lady... And she was SO calm. Glad the LE showed up.

My favorite is the lady who wants "an officer down here now" to make the Burger King people give them her Western Burger.

Same link...crazy.

:eek: OMG! Was she on drugs??!! Or did she just not know that you use 911 for emergencies? I don't understand people..

Think she's a few fries short of a Happy Meal to have called 911 three times over McNuggets. :rolleyes:

I think she was upset that they refused to refund her money when she refused a substitution. Basically, McDonalds employee robbed her!

I think she was upset that they refused to refund her money when she refused a substitution. Basically, McDonalds employee robbed her!

my local radio station was discussing this, and they agreed with what you said. They basically said a thief is a thief, corporation or single person, and she had the right to call the cops over it.

Who knows, it could have been her last five dollars. I'd be pretty PO'd too. Heck, this is a recession, folks!

last night on our local news they were talking about a woman calling in because a resturant did not put enough shrimp in her shrimp fried rice. she ordered extra.

hope she got citied too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back