1128 users online (186 members and 942 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Anthonys think we're the crazy ones

While watching the video of Lee's depo, the light bulb went off. He is asked something like why would Casey do what Zanny told her to do. He laughs, (so freaky to hear) and says it's "obvious", if someone has your kid, you do what they tell you, continuous laughter and he nearly snorts with scorn at the stupid question.

It dawned on me that the Anthonys think WE are the crazy ones. WE being LE and the public. They think we're all conspiratorial nuts who can't see how obvious it all is and that Casey is totally believable and innocent.

I don't know, maybe I need to switch my light bulb to an eco-bulb.
    "Leave her to heaven and to those thorns that in her bosom lodge to prick and sting her."
    Hamlet by William Shakespeare

In context, the quote was meant to advise against revenge but in the Anthony case,
    I offer it to the parents as advice to "leave her to Heaven" and cease their ill-placed protection.

Everly, you are so right! They do think "we" are the "crazy" ones!

I completely do not understand LA.

I don't know, Everly, but you could be onto something there. LA does laugh and act like he's thinking 'what else would she do?', IMO. And I do get the impression they all think we're stupid for not being able to clearly see the 'truth' as they see it. But, then I also jump back and forth thinking this is all an act, so what do I know. LOL

Peachy

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Since posting from the beginning of the case I have used the the line from a popular song when describing the A's, it goes like this: "Were not crazy we just know too much!" I think that sums up how the A's make us feel!

i think lee is medicated ..and whatever he is taking isnt working for him

This is how con-artist work- try to make you think you are wrong and they are right.....

Quote Originally Posted by RevCrim View Post
    This is how con-artist work- try to make you think you are wrong and they are right.....

Or how borderlines work...Maybe the A's are ALL borderline personalities and all of them have no idea how a "normal" person would react to their antics. All they know, is that the 4 of them understand each other, so why doesn't everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by RevCrim View Post
    So true. And I find it very interesting that at the beginning, none of us could believe that Casey could tell so many obvious lies and think she could get away with it. It appears obvious to me, that the whole family is the same, and I believe she was taught to lie in her upbringing. Even BC seems afflicted....when they gave him air time, he was saying inconsistent things all the time, assuming we wouldn't notice. It's quite amazing they found a lawyer so similar to them.

ETA. I don't think they think we are crazy...I just think they think we are dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    So true. And I find it very interesting that at the beginning, none of us could believe that Casey could tell so many obvious lies and think she could get away with it. It appears obvious to me, that the whole family is the same, and I believe she was taught to lie in her upbringing. Even BC seems afflicted....when they gave him air time, he was saying inconsistent things all the time, assuming we wouldn't notice. It's quite amazing they found a lawyer so similar to them.
    Like attracts like.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    Like attracts like.
    I remember a long time ago someone (I believe it was CA's brother Rick) posting that one of the reasons GA's first wife divorced him was because he was such a big liar! So, there ya go!!

We should be okay then.

A marraige counselor once told me that if you think everyone else is crazy but never wonder if you are, you just might be crazy, but ever question "What if I'm the crazy one?", that means you are good!

It is normal to question your own sanity on occassion. Truly insane people believe their own lies!

Am I making sense, or am I crazy?????

italwaysfeelslikesomebody'swatchingme

Susan
    ( No, I don't have a link. Why should I need a link??? I think that little yellow guy took it. That one right there, don't you see him? He's following me I think he wants to suck out my brain!)

So true RevCrim

The A's dont even believe themselves, that's been obvious for a long time. It is why they opposed searches for a non-living Caylee and made no real plea to return her. It seems they failed to convince themselves before selling it to us.Their words and actions have never quite matched up- leaving the public scratching their heads . Chalk it up to poor lying and even worse acting. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    Since posting from the beginning of the case I have used the the line from a popular song when describing the A's, it goes like this: "Were not crazy we just know too much!" I think that sums up how the A's make us feel!
    "We're not crazy we just know too much". That sums up exactly how the A's think. They think we don't know the whole story. No, we don't know the whole story and no one ever will, including the A's.

Also, I agree about LA's chuckles. Get a grip on yourself, you are in the public eye. Some people kind of chuckle when they are nervous, but after his interview with LE and the criticism he received because of his chuckles, he should learn to control it for crying out loud. JMO

Sue

Hey-totally off the wall off topic, but it dawned on me the other day that Lee's C.M.A. reference is also a shortened version of Cover My A$$! I think that is what they have all been doing from the start and are continuing to do it to this day. Perhaps they were not offered the "immunity" which they ALL requested and sought after, and so, are sticking to these impossible fairy-tales...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by SoSueMe View Post
    "We're not crazy we just know too much". That sums up exactly how the A's think. They think we don't know the whole story. No, we don't know the whole story and no one ever will, including the A's.

Also, I agree about LA's chuckles. Get a grip on yourself, you are in the public eye. Some people kind of chuckle when they are nervous, but after his interview with LE and the criticism he received because of his chuckles, he should learn to control it for crying out loud. JMO

Sue
    You would think that discussing his DEAD NIECE and the potential that his own sister was responsible would make him feel a bit more SOMBER...instead, he seems relaxed and confident and has an almost happy-go-lucky attitude to the entire process...I don't know, but his laughter seems completely misplaced, both in the original interview he did with LE and now in this deposition with J. Morgan...What about this is funny or strikes anyone else as humorous in the least about a tiny little girl who lost her life because her mother wanted "The beautiful life" and felt she could not achieve that with a "snotnosed" kid along for the ride?

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast