1387 users online (262 members and 1125 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

didnt casey claim to have been robbed at gun point?

Didnt I hear something about george giving her money from a car he sold to deposit and she then claimed she was robbed at gun point ? If our x cop george believed this shouldnt he have reported this to the police? I forget the details on this but were there fake deposit slips etc? She would have to know he would know the money wasnt there in a day or 2 .

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Quote Originally Posted by mom4321 View Post
    Didnt I hear something about george giving her money from a car he sold to deposit and she then claimed she was robbed at gun point ? If our x cop george believed this shouodnt he have reported this to the police? I forget the details on this but were there fake deposit slips etc? She would have to know he would know the money wasnt there in a day or 2 .
    I'm not sure if there were fake deposit slips provided on *this* occassion, but that's something that was mentioned by G.

A prime example of her family enabling her and ignoring her lies for so many years until the unthinkable happened...
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Quote Originally Posted by EmMomma View Post
    I'm not sure if there were fake deposit slips provided on *this* occassion, but that's something that was mentioned by G.

A prime example of her family enabling her and ignoring her lies for so many years until the unthinkable happened...
    plus another example of NOT reporting a crime YET he REPORTS stolen gas cans ? come on

Didnt I hear something about george giving her money from a car he sold to deposit and she then claimed she was robbed at gun point ? If our x cop george believed this shouldnt he have reported this to the police? I forget the details on this but were there fake deposit slips etc? She would have to know he would know the money wasnt there in a day or 2 .
    IIRC it was $4500.00 and she "claimed" she was robbed at gunpoint. George caught her and Cindy said "she would handle it and to let it go."

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    IIRC it was $4500.00 and she "claimed" she was robbed at gunpoint. George caught her and Cindy said "she would handle it and to let it go."
    so casey had an extra 4500 to spend along with the other money she stole.
    Wonder how cindy handled it ??

How did CA handle it? Probably starting with "Well, sweetheart......"

plus another example of NOT reporting a crime YET he REPORTS stolen gas cans ? come on
    IMO, C was the one to always cover for the perp.
    Since she wears the pants, G always just went along with her.
    With the gas cans, G grew a pair and called LE. I think he KNEW the perp was responsible.
    JMO, of course.

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    With the gas cans, G grew a pair and called LE. I think he KNEW the perp was responsible.
    JMO, of course.
    The gas can 'pair' must have been promptly amputated. He needs to grow another set and stand up for his grandaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Roze View Post
    The gas can 'pair' must have been promptly amputated. He needs to grow another set and stand up for his grandaughter.
    I think they are in C's purse.

Edward Everett Hale

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    I think they are in C's purse.
    Or hanging on the rear view mirror of her car for public display.

JMO, of course.
    ya but who calls police over a $20 gas can and NOT over a 4500 "robbery at gun point"?

Quote Originally Posted by Roze View Post
    Or hanging on the rear view mirror of her car for public display.
    I'm sitting on my hands.

Edward Everett Hale

I think GA elaborated that issues with Casey was part of the reason for him and Cindy splitting up, no? (among other reasons) Was this one of the catalysts that helped put the break up in motion, or did this happen after GA and CA reconciled?

ya but who calls police over a $20 gas can and NOT over a 4500 "robbery at gun point"?
    IIRC, when the "robbery" occured, everyone knew where Caylee was. She was alive, well, and accounted for.
    When the gas cans were "stolen", NOBODY knew where the perp or Caylee were.
    Something to consider, IMO.

Edward Everett Hale

JMO, of course.
    I think it's the other way around. He knew KC was full of baloney with the $4500 so he didn't call the cops. The gas cans, though, didn't fit with Casey's usual behavior. She was known for stealing money, not stuff from the garage.He had no reason to suspect her when he called the police.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast