didnt casey claim to have been robbed at gun point?

mom4321

Reaction score
Didnt I hear something about george giving her money from a car he sold to deposit and she then claimed she was robbed at gun point ? If our x cop george believed this shouldnt he have reported this to the police? I forget the details on this but were there fake deposit slips etc? She would have to know he would know the money wasnt there in a day or 2 .

Didnt I hear something about george giving her money from a car he sold to deposit and she then claimed she was robbed at gun point ? If our x cop george believed this shouodnt he have reported this to the police? I forget the details on this but were there fake deposit slips etc? She would have to know he would know the money wasnt there in a day or 2 .

I'm not sure if there were fake deposit slips provided on *this* occassion, but that's something that was mentioned by G.

A prime example of her family enabling her and ignoring her lies for so many years until the unthinkable happened...

I'm not sure if there were fake deposit slips provided on *this* occassion, but that's something that was mentioned by G.

A prime example of her family enabling her and ignoring her lies for so many years until the unthinkable happened...

plus another example of NOT reporting a crime YET he REPORTS stolen gas cans ? come on

Didnt I hear something about george giving her money from a car he sold to deposit and she then claimed she was robbed at gun point ? If our x cop george believed this shouldnt he have reported this to the police? I forget the details on this but were there fake deposit slips etc? She would have to know he would know the money wasnt there in a day or 2 .

IIRC it was $4500.00 and she "claimed" she was robbed at gunpoint. George caught her and Cindy said "she would handle it and to let it go."

IIRC it was $4500.00 and she "claimed" she was robbed at gunpoint. George caught her and Cindy said "she would handle it and to let it go."

so casey had an extra 4500 to spend along with the other money she stole.
Wonder how cindy handled it ??

How did CA handle it? Probably starting with "Well, sweetheart......":mad:

plus another example of NOT reporting a crime YET he REPORTS stolen gas cans ? come on

IMO, C was the one to always cover for the perp.
Since she wears the pants, G always just went along with her.
With the gas cans, G grew a pair and called LE. I think he KNEW the perp was responsible.
JMO, of course.

With the gas cans, G grew a pair and called LE. I think he KNEW the perp was responsible.
JMO, of course.

The gas can 'pair' must have been promptly amputated. He needs to grow another set and stand up for his grandaughter.

The gas can 'pair' must have been promptly amputated. He needs to grow another set and stand up for his grandaughter.

I think they are in C's purse. :rolleyes:

JMO, of course.

ya but who calls police over a $20 gas can and NOT over a 4500 "robbery at gun point"?

I think GA elaborated that issues with Casey was part of the reason for him and Cindy splitting up, no? (among other reasons) Was this one of the catalysts that helped put the break up in motion, or did this happen after GA and CA reconciled?

ya but who calls police over a $20 gas can and NOT over a 4500 "robbery at gun point"?

IIRC, when the "robbery" occured, everyone knew where Caylee was. She was alive, well, and accounted for.
When the gas cans were "stolen", NOBODY knew where the perp or Caylee were.
Something to consider, IMO.

JMO, of course.

I think it's the other way around. He knew KC was full of baloney with the $4500 so he didn't call the cops. The gas cans, though, didn't fit with Casey's usual behavior. She was known for stealing money, not stuff from the garage.He had no reason to suspect her when he called the police.

I think it's the other way around. He knew KC was full of baloney with the $4500 so he didn't call the cops. The gas cans, though, didn't fit with Casey's usual behavior. She was known for stealing money, not stuff from the garage.He had no reason to suspect her when he called the police.

IIRC, G told LE that the perp had stolen gas before.

He said she had done it before. I believe he also said that's why he put the lock on the shed. Tony was the one who pried the shed open with a crow bar so possibly George didn't think it was Casey this time because she wouldn't be able to break into it that way. It would have to be someone strong. He had also recently heard about a rash of thefts in the neighborhood.

At the time, the whole country was dealing with out-of-control gas prices and people stealing gas... so GA may have instantly put blame on the growing gas stealing issue plaguing people, thus he felt compelled to report it to let LE know that it was going on in their neighborhood as well. (plausible theory)

Didn't KC also claim she was (imaginarily) robbed, at her (imaginary) job at Sports Auth.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches
Back