2009.03.04 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Defense tipping their hand for trial ~ pointing the finger at Ricardo Morales?

State may seek DP. Discovery release 1000 pages within 24 hours?

What is in GA's suicide notes?

New evidence?

State may still seek DP?

Wild party photos

RK's cell phone records around the time he discovers Caylee's remains

More of LA's deposition

JB still hasn't picked up the jail video where Casey hyperventilated when she found out remains found near the house.

Why???

Good evening!!Thanks for the play by play hubby is bogarting the TV watching Anime:rolleyes:

Defense wants access to computer of former lover, RM.

JB still hasn't picked up the jail video of Casey when Caylee's remains were found.

Good evening!!Thanks for the play by play hubby is bogarting the TV watching Anime:rolleyes:

Kathy Belich................hoping new document dump in the next 24 hours. How much info did Lee know. A lot of stuff coming. Things taken from Anthony home.

RM - ex-lover, may be the next one to be blamed for Caylee's death. He was the one who had cloroform on his computer.

Leticia.........on RM - KC spent the night with him and Caylee was in bed with them and then gone. KC said her mother had called and she had taken Caylee home.

Natisha Lance talking about the time Caylee was sleeping with Casey & RM and when he woke up that morning Caylee was gone, Casey told him CA called and wanted her home.

Same here I think there was a glitch

I tried to get the updates more timely but the server was having issues then I ended up with triple posts. :)

The defense wants everything from RM's computer. Attorneys: obvious that the defense wants to blame someone else.

NG is saying that KC may try to blame RM now.

Defense wants RM's computer records looking for info on if RM looked up chloroform.
So now we have no nanny defense but are going to point finger to another former lover.

Pass the Pepto please...

I tried to get the updates more timely but the server was having issues then I ended up with triple posts. :)

LOL Thanks! You do a great job, same here I had double posts , had to back and delete the duplicates

hogwash...why then did KC never claim she handed Caylee off to RM? this won't fly.

NG is saying that KC may try to blame RM now.

Defense wants RM's computer records looking for info on if RM looked up chloroform.
So now we have no nanny defense but are going to point finger to another former lover.

Pass the Pepto please...

Make it a double shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members