Does Cindy Know that Casey Killed Caylee?

Do you think that CA knows KC killed Caylee?

• Yes

Votes: 403 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Yes, but on a subconscious level

Votes: 105 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

concentric

Reaction score
Do you think that CA now knows that KC killed Caylee?

It appears that CA knows everything, but hides anything she feels is detrimental to those kids........I would love to talk to her brother or other family members.

I believe Lee to be either slightly mentally retarded or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and sentence structure are that of a functionally illiterate person. There is a reason he parks cars for a living.

His sentence structure is that of a 10 year old, and his cognitive thinking patterns are about the realm of an 8 year old. He does not have the ability to "investigate" anything because he has no cognitive reasoning skills, which is evidenced by all of his interviews. He also has the "gait" and behaviors of someone who does not have good coordination skills.

That I believe is another one of the "family secrets."

It just dawned on me that maybe KC left the Anthony's house and went to Lee's house. (pings are the same) She left Caylee with Lee to go out and him not "hitting on all eight cylinders" let her die in the bathtub or something. The Anthony's including KC might try to cover up this. KC might have tried to cover it up herself without letting her parents know, and this is how it all became so convoluted. That would also explain why the family keeps trying to get KC free.

Don't forget LA's words to the detectives........."What did you do to her" I voted yes but on a sub. level.

I think she knew on day (thirty) one.
She went into survival mode immediately.
It INFURIATES me that NOBODY in this family will do Caylee the honor of admitting what her mother did.

I think she definitely does, but just can't bring herself to say it out loud.

I think she does, but she's rationalized Caylee's murder as an accident and forgiven KC of it out of guilt for her role in "pushing KC too far". Imo CA believes what's done is done. We must move on now because the penalties that come with KC being held accountable are too much for CA to bear.

I think she does, but she's rationalized Caylee's murder as an accident and forgiven KC of it out of guilt for her role in "pushing KC too far". Imo CA believes what's done is done. We must move on now because the penalties that come with KC being held accountable are too much for CA to bear.

could not have said this better myself. ITA.

Your quote sums up CA to a tee! and leaves no room for discussion.

Yes, she 'absolutely' knows. (Reference that *after* smelling decomp in KCs car, Cindy slaps the bed and says to KC "What have you done?")

I voted he!! yeah she knows!

IMO, she was furious when they realized the car had been towed. When she found out the car smelled like decomp, I believe she shut down, and at that point was in real denial. That's why she went back to work. Her co-workers realized she wasn't right, and got her sent home. She knew Caylee was dead, that's why she didn't look for her at TonE's, why she didn't ask TonE where she was, why she and George looked under the playhouse, etc. She kept badgering Casey about where Caylee was (which seems out of character for Cindy compared to her normal dealings with Casey) because she was looking to be wrong. Cindy was fully conscious Caylee was dead and Casey killed her, IMO, by their first jailhouse visit.
Cindy is a mother bear, and she looked at Caylee as her child. If she for one minute believed Casey's story, she would have been pleading for Caylee's return, IMO threatening the kidnappers, tearing Sawgrass apart, hammer in hand. She would not have allowed Casey to play this stupid game of giving clues. But that's not what we saw. IMO, what we saw was a woman who was resigned, who knew there was no hope, and couldn't get the energy to make much of an effort to act otherwise. One of my theories on her lame cover-up attempts on Casey's behalf is she is only doing it because she feels that is what a good mother would do, but her heart just isn't in it.
Lanie

Yes, on a "subconscious level" because that is how the brain of those who live in denial work.

I really believe they think Casey accidently killed caylee and then was too afraid to come to them, for fear of disppointing them and fear of going to jail. I think they see Casey as a victim of circumstance and feel guilty for not parenting her better and "not being there" for her when she needed them.

I think they found this out only after the body was found. I think that is Casey's new story "to her parents" - but I don't think this is what they have told her lawyer or the public and I think it is only between them and they will continue to lie in order to protect their family.

CA knows her daughter probably better than anyone and if she is/was ever capable of admitting to herself that KC was responsible, it was day 31.

You and I are on the same page.

At the very least, Cindy doesn't feel she should be punished anymore. It's selfish: she wants to be able to see and hug her daughter.

I know I'm in the minority here, but no, I don't believe that Cindy thinks Casey killed Caylee. I do believe that she now thinks Caylees death was an accident, and Casey panicked and made some very bad decisions and made a story up to cover the truth. (as she has probably always done).

I think despite what Cindy's initial fears were, that Casey convinced her that the nanny did steal Caylee. Much easier for your mind to accept then your original fears, and a relief because there is a possibility they will have her back. I saw a grandmother who in each jail visit was still desperately trying to get information from her daughter to help find her grandaughter. Whatever doubts they may have had (subconscious) I believe was pushed aside, and to function they had to hold on to hope and only that. That's how they lived up to the point of them finding out for sure that Caylee was found dead. After that, I think they have come to the realization that the story they were told by Casey is just that, a story made up so that they don't hate Casey for being so irresponsible and letting something happen to Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back