1089 users online (203 members and 886 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2008.12.18 - PI James H. Interview

I didn't see that a thread had been started on this, JH's interview with LE.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18862198/detail.html

I am not done yet with reading it, but can see that there's some interesting stuff here. On page 3916, LE asks JH if the Anthony's talked about their belief that Caylee was alive and JH tells them that he only remember's hearing them say that during the public vigils held at the house. JH says that he didn't attend the church vigils.
    Last edited by Patty G; 03-05-2009 at 05:50 PM. Reason: added date of interview

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    Starting at page 71, Cindy beating a cross that had been left for Caylee with a baseball bat and cursing over and over saying "F-ing (insert any name of LE investigating case)". I have tried to give this woman the benefit of the doubt. Not any more.

Actually LE asks JH, on page 3916, when the Anthony's mention their thought's that Caylee is alive and JH's answer is on page 3917 ...

JH: And the only time I heard them say that was uh, when they were at the vigils.

Quote Originally Posted by Roze View Post
    Starting at page 71, Cindy beating a cross that had been left for Caylee with a baseball bat and cursing over and over saying "F-ing (insert any name of LE investigating case)". I have tried to give this woman the benefit of the doubt. Not any more.
    I had not read that yet, unbelievable !

Lots of good stuff in the JH doc but best of all is CA beating the HELL out of the cross left on their sidewalk..She was F'ing only the names of LE & LP while doing it..Not KC natch! LE made a BIG deal about the names..They've known all along CA hates their GUTS but what does this do for their case? Confused!

She wanted the remains (damn it!) & she was gonna get them to cremate & keep them forever..I know now for sure she has them! But where?

I'm kinda torn over the JB/KC "licorice" story told by DC..It does seem kinda out there to me even tho I know there's something going ON between them that ain't kosher for an atty/client.

ETA! LA pulled over to CRY his eyes out after the fingerprinting & thought they were gonna make him get a mug shot too..He was scared s''t less but what reason would there be for his arrest in his mind?

I thought the comment about CA and GA each believing that the other had thrown KC under the bus was very interesting. Why? Because CA called 911 and GA testified before the GJ?

I thought the comment about CA and GA each believing that the other had thrown KC under the bus was very interesting. Why? Because CA called 911 and GA testified before the GJ?

Yes and yes. moo
    Just striving to be average.

They also felt they threw each other under the bus & from what we've seen in other docs GA definitely did do that..CA not so much but maybe I just don't recall it clearly?

I have always felt like CA held that GJ testimony against him, even though she made herself appear supportive when they talked about his having to testify on national TV. I can't remember what show that was where they talked about his having to testify, but she said something like you had no choice, to George. I think she is mad about his LE interviews as well, because he is a lot more truthful with LE than she ever was...I can see her holding this against him behind closed doors.

page 3950, JH tells LE that "Cindy is a very touchy-feely type of person"...I think I am going to be sick.

Page 3967 and 3968. IF this is true JB should be DISbarred! Eating licorice and kissing KC???????? Am I reading that right? OMG, I just fainted! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I have always felt like CA held that GJ testimony against him, even though she made herself appear supportive when they talked about his having to testify on national TV. I can't remember what show that was where they talked about his having to testify, but she said something like you had no choice, to George. I think she is mad about his LE interviews as well, because he is a lot more truthful with LE than she ever was...I can see her holding this against him behind closed doors.
    The one and only time either of them did the right thing by Caylee, from the beginning of this case... and now neither can forgive the other for it. That's twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I bet a MIL she still wants to KILL him for that! Some day she may actually pull a KC..Imagine the two of them sharing the same prison cell?

If this is true, and I cannot believe someone would LIE to LE and FBI....it just proves that CA is every bit as nuts as her monster daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Short_Stuff View Post
    Page 3967 and 3968. IF this is true JB should be DISbarred! Eating licorice and kissing KC???????? Am I reading that right? OMG, I just fainted! lol.
    LOL!! If only it was TRUE!

It's so out there one of them (JH/DC) must be but why?

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast