1186 users online (192 members and 994 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

2008.10.14 Tony L Interview w/LE

Read it here:

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18862199/detail.html

TL rode with LE to "relive" 23 June.

Apparently, she watched the video of Caylee w GGpa and "cried"...but not as hard as she cried when TL mentioned moving to NY.
    Last edited by Patty G; 05-13-2009 at 08:46 AM. Reason: add name to make it searchable in the future - date format
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    -LE wanted TL to show them the route he took to pick up the perp on Chicksaw- 23 June.

-This is the day they got the gas cans from the shed.

-TL states that SHE put the gas cans in her trunk, he didn't smell anything at the time.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Updated the map on the 6/23 ping thread to show the exact location where the Pontiac ran outta gas.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...0&postcount=26

i got the impression he was trying to say it was a fake kind of cry

The image of Caysey

sitting on the edge of AL's bed and "crying' while watching the grandfather visit video hit home with me. She was crying because she knew what she did to beautiful Caylee.

MOO

Melanie

isn't this this the date that ga questioned her about the "missing gas cans" out front of their house??????
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    sitting on the edge of AL's bed and "crying' while watching the grandfather visit video hit home with me. She was crying because she knew what she did to beautiful Caylee.

MOO

Melanie

i think he says this happened before the last time he saw the baby.
    or maybe that was when she cried over his moving joke.

its sort of hard to understand, uh, like, umm, him.

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    isn't this this the date that ga questioned her about the "missing gas cans" out front of their house??????
    i think this is the day she STOLE the cans, prompting him to ask on another, later, date.

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post

MOO

Melanie
    He said she did this before the last time he saw Caylee. What video is he talkign about since the video with her great grandfather was taken the day before she went missing.

How come the detective didn't clear this up?

okay - super weird.

a little while ago someone posted a link to download the TL interview where he relives the gas days and also mentions her fake crying.

now wesh is putting up a link but the pdf is only two pages long, and its page 11-12 from that document.

wth????

ETA- found the original link and it was for wftv. here's the growing list of wftv docs: http://www.wftv.com/news/18861990/detail.html#-
    i wonder if maybe they are putting up more complete docs.
    way too lazy right now to download all theirs and compare number of pages.
    Last edited by SL_Zero; 03-05-2009 at 04:14 PM. Reason: ETA---

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Zero View Post
    i got the impression he was trying to say it was a fake kind of cry

Yes, as I was reading Tony's remarks about KC crying while watching the final video of Caylee and G-Grandpa and comparing it to her tears when he told her he wasn't returning from NY, it occurred to me she could have been practicing her crying over Caylee for the day when she was finally found. You know, a rehearsal.

Tony said her crying wasn't real tears unlike the time she went nuts and sobbed about his permanently moving to NY. He said it was more like the "crying and wiping" she did with Baez at her side the day she was indicted for Caylee's murder. Those indictment "tears" looked fake to me. So was she practicing while watching the Caylee/Grandpa video? I'd put nothing past her. Surely she must have practiced her reaction to the child's death for future reference. Ya' think????

BTW, the WFTV version of TL's interview is 56 pages.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SL_Zero View Post
    i think he says this happened before the last time he saw the baby.
    or maybe that was when she cried over his moving joke.

its sort of hard to understand, uh, like, umm, him.

She cried about the moving to NY joke before he last saw the baby.

The gas cans incident happened after the last time he saw Caylee. He last saw her at The Cheesecake Factory about June 11th or 12th. (page 35 aka 3880)

No, it's not the same day GA confronted KC about the gas cans. That was later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    He said she did this before the last time he saw Caylee. What video is he talkign about since the video with her great grandfather was taken the day before she went missing.

How come the detective didn't clear this up?

Tony is talking about the last video of Caylee with Grandpa from June 15th. He's actually speaking of several different events during this interview, so don't get confused (easy to do). He mentions the day he was talking about moving to NY. He mentions the day they took the gas cans from the A house and filled her car. He also mentions a third day when KC was "crying" while watching the video. Then there was the second running out of gas incident on June 27th.

Read carefully and you'll see. It's kind of like you need to add your own paragraph breaks. Lots of different events being spoken of in this one interview.

Hey, Bond, thanks for the pings map of the car location.

I wish LE had asked him to elaborate on this watching the video and crying incident. Probably they've discussed it with him in other interviews, but what happened? Did he see her crying and just roll over and go back to sleep? Did he ask her what was wrong, and if he did, what did she say???

LE mentioned three prior interviews with AL to AL on this transcript. I have only seen one other interview with AL. Are they still holding onto the other two?

Also, I think KC probably DID have nightmares about killing Caylee and I think she was probably crying over that video with the G-pa. From what KC's friends observed and from pics and videos we've seen of KC with Caylee, I think KC DID love Caylee in her own sick demented way. Just not enough to protect, nourish, and help her thrive. The jealousy over her daughter was a much stronger emotion.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast