Media sensationalizing every little thing...

yeknomaras

Reaction score
Does anyone else agree that the media blows half of this stuff out of proportion?

I mean come on really, the photobucket pics are not "shocking" or "disturbing."

I see worse stuff in commercials on the TV. please.

Does anyone else agree? Everything is used in a context that makes it seem sinister.

I am in no way a KC supporter, but come on.... some of this stuff is just being used to stir up ratings/hits.

ITA. The hype is a bit much considering what we're seeing, unless they've got something they are not releasing yet, this is the most uninteresting doc dump. I was truly hoping for some forensics results, DNA, fingerprints, motive, SOMETHING. Still holding out hope for more though.

im sure there are more photos that will comeout as actually shocking but there is nothing weird about the photos, images, and icons she has.

we eat taco bell and take pictures. big whoop.
deliberately "dark" jpegs for posing on people's myspace. big whoop.

i have some downright weird photos in my bucket. most of them pertain to inside jokes. the bloody mouthed bear? a reference to the movie anchorman. simple explanations.

but then, last night i turned on cnn to watch some news.
political and world news. i assumed cnn was reliable.
id heard anderson cooper was a real reporter.

i sat through 30 minutes of barbara bush's heart surgery breaking news, including an interview with her surgeon. and a ground breaking story about sasha and malia.

SERIOUSLY???

apparently, anything is news now.
and its a d@mn shame, because when real news actually happens we all don't care because we're so glutted with fluff.

boo, news! booooooo!

Does anyone else agree that the media blows half of this stuff out of proportion?

Does anyone else agree? Everything is used in a context that makes it seem sinister.

I am in no way a KC supporter, but come on.... some of this stuff is just being used to stir up ratings/hits.

It's the old "if it bleeds it leads" mentality, with the media. And if it is not bleeding enough, they will flip small details into a full on hemorrhage, because sensationalism sells.

ITA. The hype is a bit much considering what we're seeing, unless they've got something they are not releasing yet, this is the most uninteresting doc dump. I was truly hoping for some forensics results, DNA, fingerprints, motive, SOMETHING. Still holding out hope for more though.

i'm counting under 200p and were supposed to see 1000.
hopefully they're saving the interesting stuff for last.

spread it out a little or save it for the evening news.

The media is pretty disgusting.

hard up for news---other media have been threading the same stories for three weeks.

I don't think we have everything yet.

If it weren't for the media requesting this stuff through the Sunshine law we wouldn't have access to anything.

How quickly we forget when FBI Agent Savage told Cindy that in this case, the media has been accurate. (paraphraising)

I'm appreciative of every bit of info I get.

How quickly we forget when FBI Agent Savage told Cindy that in this case, the media has been accurate. (paraphraising)

How ridiculous is that? We know the media has put forth inaccuracies. Did we learn that Savage said this to Cindy from the media? Where did the (paraphrased) statement from Savage come from?

Including false information?

Dont forget it was JB sensationalizing the PB pics in court the other day.
Of course the media is gonna run with with it.
But they do add spin and drama to any little crumb they get.Its the media- nothing new there
JMO

In fairness to the media, we haven't seen everything yet. In GA interview with LE he got sick right after talking about photos of KC. If it wasn't for the media going down and getting what is released and making it available to us - we wouldn't know what we know.

I don't think we have everything yet.

If it weren't for the media requesting this stuff through the Sunshine law we wouldn't have access to anything.

even if the media REALLY IS poisoning the jury pool and KC's trial gets moved?

what if something happens in the trial that is deemed unfair because of what the media has reported?

using the journal pic and cutting off where it PLAINLY says "03"
saying "disturbing images of skulls" when it's just an apple shaped as a skull?
talking about hearts on Caylee's pic that were put there before she even went missing?
i mean come on, how much more do they need to fabricate before everyone stops feeding into their BS?

How ridiculous is that? We know the media has put forth inaccuracies. Did we learn that Savage said this to Cindy from the media? Where did the (paraphrased) statement from Savage come from?

Including false information?

In the video interview between Savage and Cindy.

The thing amazing about this case is the amount of rumors proven to be true. In many instances the media has been ahead ot the ball.

I just think this thread is premature given we don't have all the info yet.

And to be fair the doc dumps have been pretty revealing in the past. They probably thought it would be the same this time.

In the video interview between Savage and Cindy.

The thing amazing about this case is the amount of rumors proven to be true. In many instances the media has been ahead ot the ball.

I just think this thread is premature given we don't have all the info yet.

And to be fair the doc dumps have been pretty revealing in the past. They probably thought it would be the same this time.

but it wasn't, so they instead made a big deal out of an apple shaped like a skull.

does not compute.

i agree though i mean yea they've had things right in the past.

but just cuz there's nothing to report on doesn't mean they need to flip out over nothing just to make it seem like there's something interesting in there.

even if the media REALLY IS poisoning the jury pool and KC's trial gets moved?

what if something happens in the trial that is deemed unfair because of what the media has reported?

using the journal pic and cutting off where it PLAINLY says "03"
saying "disturbing images of skulls" when it's just an apple shaped as a skull?
talking about hearts on Caylee's pic that were put there before she even went missing?
i mean come on, how much more do they need to fabricate before everyone stops feeding into their BS?

Let them move the trial, it rarely works for the defendent. People get way to freaked out about trials being moved.

No GRIEVING parent or parent WORRIED FOR THE SAFETY OF HER CHILD would want to look at skull or skeleton images.

They will go to demonstrate Casey's state of mind while Caylee was supposedly missing.

Most of us saw all her pics because we searched early on. But others did not. And I'm sure there is much more evidence we wont know about till the trial. And I think thats they way it should be. Why give everything away now? Let the defense squirm!...lol.

but it wasn't, so they instead made a big deal out of an apple shaped like a skull.

does not compute.

IDK, were their a 1000 pics released? JB is the one who made them sound bad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back