901 users online (132 members and 769 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2008.10.14 - Casey's statement to police AFTER indicted

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18861794.pdf

This is a link to what was said between Casey and the police once they had gotten custody of her in the "chase" incident.

At one point (page 6 of 12) she states that: She had interest in helping LE from the beginning. But unfortunately her hands were literally tied and she was put in a position where someone is trying to trick a confession out of her...

and that is not going to happen...

I have paraphrased from the main document.

She goes on (page 10 of 12) to say this:

"I try to keep an open mind when it comes to things but if I'm innocent then that's, that's as far as that goes."

Note she states IF I am innocent! Not because I am innocent. Or I stand by the fact that I am innocent. BUT INSTEAD:

if I am innocent...

What does that mean? Does she not know if she is innocent or not?

She continues (page 10 of 12): "I'll take this as far as I need to prove my innocence, which I guess is my point in all of this."
    Last edited by Patty G; 03-05-2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Additional comment - date format

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18861794.pdf

This is a link to what was said between Casey and the police once they had gotten custody of her in the "chase" incident.

At one point (page 6 of 12) she states that: She had interest in helping LE from the beginning. But unfortunately her hands were literally tied and she was put in a position where someone is trying to trick a confession out of her...

and that is not going to happen...

I have paraphrased from the main document.

She goes on (page 10 of 12) to say this:

"I try to keep an open mind when it comes to things but if I'm innocent then that's, that's as far as that goes."

Note she states IF I am innocent! Not because I am innocent. Or I stand by the fact that I am innocent. BUT INSTEAD:

if I am innocent...

What does that mean? Does she not know if she is innocent or not?
    That stands out like a sore thumb in the release. (IF). If she is innocent she said, not I am innocent.

I also noted the "if" in that statement. Freudian slip??

WHat do u think of the beginning of the transcript? Sounds like to me SOMEONE tried to run LE off the road to keep them from getting to Casey. EE seemed to be VERY upset about this. THoughts anyone??

I would love to hear it, there's no emotion when it's typed
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

She is not very smart and does not do well with the english language.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    She is not very smart and does not do well with the english language.
    I have noticed that all of the A's talk in round-a-bout ways. They try to structure their sentences to sound as though they are very intelligent, but half of the time, nothing they say makes any sense or fits with the conversation going on. They all do this, and in my opinion, it just makes them look unintelligent.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Yeah, that's the way I would word it after being indicted for a murder I didn't do; Not! How about, what do I need to do to prove to you I didn't do this? Or, I really want to help you find out who is responsible for kidnapping my baby. :

Apparently LE doesn't have to play any tricks on KC, just let her open her mouth, eventually the story will come out. No wonder Jose doesn't want KC talking to anyone, she really is her own worst enemy!

Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Mr. Crazy Driver... I'm reading intently and I get to Mr. Crazy Driver... LoL

I think what she meant when she said "if I'm innocent" was that she'd be open to talk to them but, as far as if she's innocent...that yes she is and that's as far as she'll go with that question.
    I hope this made sence??! lol

once again, with only reading this, not hearing how it was said. If I were in that car I would've wanted to smack the carp right out of her smug little face. I'll hand it to OCSD for their professionalism.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

To me it sounds as if she is hypothesising, maybe with her own self-aloud...

If I am innocent, then of course I am going to go as far as I must in order to prove that...

The IF is the big FAT red flag!

I am innocent then of course I am going to go as far as I must to prove that!

The IF changes EVERYTHING about the entire statement.

The IF is as though she is referring to some hypothetical outside of her own situation...

I will have to read it again...but Casey is ALWAYS the victim in her own mind. Meanie old police kept trying to trick her into sharing TRUTHFUL and HONEST information about what happened to her DAUGHTER! Those meanies will never get her to confess-nope-not gonna' happen...

Poor Caylee-poor Caylee-poor Caylee...

Casey Anthonys defense!

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by missmybaby View Post
    once again, with only reading this, not hearing how it was said. If I were in that car I would've wanted to smack the carp right out of her smug little face. I'll hand it to OCSD for their professionalism.
    THAT reminds me of when Terrance and Phillip did the skit when they were on The Tonight Show with Brook Shields, and she talks for a moment or 2 and one or the other-Terrance or Phillip-just stares at her for a looonnnngggg moment blankly and then just hauls off and smacks the crap out of her... I am sure that those poor officers have had quite a few of the moments of incredulity and am sure they restrained the beast within on more than one ocassion!
    Last edited by magic-cat; 03-05-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Casey Anthonys defense!

What stuns me is the fact that she has just been indicted by a Grand Jury for 1st Degree Murder of her own child, was just being pursued by car by media and police, knows without a doubt she is on her way back to incarceration, is again being questioned by police and being read her rights...

and, SHE IS STILL CALM, COOL AND COLLECTED! I know I would be a sobbing, inconsolable mess- whether I was guilty or innocent.

This chick must have ice water in her veins, instead of blood.

The Detective interviewing her seems more shook up than she does. He even mentions the hot Florida sun, as causing him discomfort.

Yet, nothing seems to faze her a sociopathic bit.

My opinion only, of course.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    What stuns me is the fact that she has just been indicted by a Grand Jury for 1st Degree Murder of her own child, was just being pursued by car by media and police, knows without a doubt she is on her way back to incarceration, is again being questioned by police and being read her rights...

and, SHE IS STILL CALM, COOL AND COLLECTED! I know I would be a sobbing, inconsolable mess- whether I was guilty or innocent.

This chick must have ice water in her veins, instead of blood.

The Detective interviewing her seems more shook up than she does. He even mentions the hot Florida sun, as causing him discomfort.

Yet, nothing seems to faze her a sociopathic bit.

My opinion only, of course.

That's what stood out to me too. My gosh, I can't even imagine being arrested but if I were, and for murder no less, I'd be a nut case. Yet it's like a walk in the park to her, no big deal.

See, I read that as her attempting to tell them what she would do in normal situations when she's innocent. Instead of the "when" again, though, she uses IF, which I have found is interchangeable for young people these days. "I try to keep an open mind when it comes to things but if I'm innocent then that's, that's as far as that goes." Says to me she's been accused before and she's taken a stand then to declare her innocence, and that's what she's going to do in this case, too.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast