2009.03.05 w/JVM:Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

krimekat

Amazed and Baffled
Reaction score
Wow -- one of our own WS'ers was called out on JVM . . .

Talking about video from you tube from MOMdetective............our Momdetective? They were saying she has to be close to kc..............

JVM is talkign about how great this "NEW" video of KC and Caylee is.But I saw this on youtube MONTHS ago and it sure hasnt changed my opinion of KC,in fact I remember when I first saw it that I thought how rough she plays with her daughter.

Momtective, you're famous! :)

JVM wanted to know where the video of Casey with Caylee came from. She thinks it's recently uploaded video.

ETA: Mod please delete as it won't let me! Thanks! Someone else started another thread at the same time.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!!!!

I missed the very beginning of the show, but am looking at the video just released. I guess this was put out by the Anthony's or JB ?

It wasnt JUST released..its been there for months.I saw it saw that a long time ago on there.,

Talking about video from you tube from MOMdetective............our Momdetective? They were saying she has to be close to kc..............

Hilaroius - It is Momtective!

JVM is so outta the loop!

Those tapes are old news.

Hold up! I saw this video MONTHS ago & they're saying it was posted for the very FIRST time today?..Can't they see the posting DATE!..I never looked to see WHO posted this video tribute so I can't speak to that issue.

Had to come out of my self imposed TO. that did not last long

Ha.... JVM asked if momtective was CA?.....Hmmmmm..............JUST kidden

that made me about fall out of my chair

I was just looking for the JVM thread because when i heard her say that I was like wow that name sounds familiar then it clicked it was a WS'er. It is funny how she thinks it is CA and the video has been around for awhile it isn't new.

LOL Three of us scrambled to add a thread for JVM because of that!! What a night for one not to be already in place!! UGH!

Hilaroius - It is Momtective!

JVM is so outta the loop!

Those tapes are old news.

The news man (?) is so outta the loop too! I just asked above why can't they see the posting DATE?

I'm pretty sure you can & he also said there were "pages" of replies & I know they have DATES on them..DUH!

There are four JVM threads. Does anyone know what we have to do to get them merged?

WOW !! Our Momtective??? where is she ?? and where did she get the video?? WOW!!
I was sitting on the end of my seat waiting to hear webleuth site come out his mouth. I had to stop serving supper. WOW!!! Now I need to go feed my family!!!WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong