Identified! NV - Las Vegas, 'Sahara Sue', WhtFem 17-25, UP159, dentures, jewelry, clothes, Aug'79 - Gwenn Marie Story

Hollow

Former member
Reaction score
58UFNV

<MOD NOTE: Several original links throughout the thread were broken and have been edited to include the current link (when available) and images as of December 19, 2023>

Last edited by a moderator:
Unidentified white female
Located on August 14, 1979 in Las Vegas, Nevada
She was a victim of homicide

Vital Statistics
Estimated age 17-25 years old
Approximate height and weight 5'6", 103 lbs.
Distinguishing charactaristics: Light brown hair, brown eyes
Dentals: Upper dentures, the anterior teeth are New Hue Biotone Plastic, mold in and shade 61 or 62. The posterior teeth are 32 L a 33 degree tooth. No lower dentures present, but no teeth either.
Clothing: She wore blue jeans, a distinctive light blue shirt with red embroidery designs and sequins on the shirt. No shoes. She was wearing some silver jewelry with a crystal heart shaped charm, a white gold ring on her right hand.
Other: DNA available.

The Doe Network:
Case File 749DFWY

Left: Meyer, circa 1974; Right: Age-progessed image to age 47 (circa 2006)

Deborah Rae Meyer
Missing since August 4, 1974 from Rawlins, Carbon County, Wyoming.
Classification: Non family Abduction

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: October 20, 1958
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"; 115 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: A small round growth on her left ear.
  • Dentals: Deborah has a full set of false teeth
  • Other: DNA available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Deborah left a relative's home in Rawlins, Wyoming on August 4, 1974 to see a movie and never returned. She has not been seen or heard from since.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Rawlins Police Department
307-324-6404

Case Number: 603810

NCIC Number:
M-0244489228

Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:

749DFWY - Deborah Rae Meyer

Last edited by a moderator:
the 2 left pictures do resemble quite a bit I think

The young lady found in Las Vegas had upper dentures, but no bottom dentures or teeth.
The info on the Ohio girl doesn't mention teeth or dentures. I wonder if that info is available anywhere. It would rule her out if she had teeth.

I can't find any additional information on Louise Davis anywhere online.

at first I thought the drawings looked very similair but after seeing the morgue photo I'm not too sure... her hair seems much lighter and almost looks like there's a redidsh tint to it... and also couldnt find anymore informatoin for Louise Davis.

*****WARNING Morgue Photo*****
http://www.co.clark.nv.us/coroner/unidentified/photos/unid_indv_79-0968.htm

I'm glad you found the morgue photo. I'm not sure now either. It's strange that the morgue listed this woman as age 17-21 because she really looks older. Louise had such heavy dark eyebrows (of course she could have plucked and died them) and the nose doesn't look right either.

I think that Louise Davis probably died in Ohio in June of 1979. But we may never know.

I thought the lady looked older in the morgue photo too! but i'm sure its not rare for someone to be off.... probably easier to get a little closer to the accurate age these days than what it was back then.

but I dont think some of those Reconstructions look like the unidentified lady at all.. The 2nd Reconstruction picture does look alot like the Missing person though!

I've been in contact with the LV Corners office on this Jane Doe as a possible match to Rose Cole. They are in the process of trying to find Finger prints of Rose. Rose did not have dentures the last time she was seen by her family, but 5 years past between then and when this UID was found. The detective was quite interested. I have not heard back for a while. I should call him again.

I saw the last post and brought a copy of this thread originally posted on the Missing Children in America - a Profile forum to here.

It was kinda hard to tell at first but if the morgue photo is flipped sideways its alot easier! but great match! let us know when you hear something back!

That's what I did too, flipped her around. Then I saw that neither girls had any natural teeth, how many girls that age are like that?

I'll definately post if I hear something from the LE.

That's what I did too, flipped her around. Then I saw that neither girls had any natural teeth, how many girls that age are like that?

I'll definately post if I hear something from the LE.

Can anyone see if the coroner's photo has a small growth on her ear. That is her left ear in the photo. The Doe Network description said she had a small growth on that ear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back