Katelyn F & Savannah C

I did a search to try and find out who these peeps are as well. Didn't come up with anything but that doesn't mean a darn thing. I need sleuthing 101.

I wonder 2 ~ who are those 2 people ?:confused:
Hope someone can research and tell us...

God Bless !
jjgram

*** SEEKING ~JUSTICE~ for Little ANGEL ~CAYLEE ~
Murdered at the young age of 2 years old in JUNE 2008 !

I found a great sleuthing tool. I am happy to share the pot of gold with you.

http://www.123people.com/

I use this daily. It will pull profiles of people who share the name but you can usually filter out those. It searches all social websites for profiles, any blogs with that name mentioned, gives address and phone and e-mail if available publicly, links to sites with their name mentioned and links to the social networking sites i found a match. Now......happy sleuthing.

I use www.pipl.com frequently.....

So using the CHS reunion page e-mail for Katelyn... I was able to locate her Myspace page. She lives in Ohio now but she went to Colonial High, Valencia and UCF... I don't know if it is okay to post a link or not?
I wonder what the connection is? She is 28 so her and Casey would not have been in school together...

She has a friend on her myspace named "Eric" who lives in Fl. but the profile is private. Hmmmmmmm

She also has a friend that goes by Crazybeautiful and they have Brian L. (lee's old roomie) listed as a friend.

Thank you for starting this. I noticed this request too and asked about it in another thread. I'm very curious.

I'm having a hard time finding anything on Savannah C in Florida or Arizona...
I just find it strange that at the time Comprehensive backgrounds were ordered on Jesse G and Tony L (2 KEY people in Caseys life) these names were also done...

We should also do some sleuthing on Jenna P - the Voyage shotgirl who's address Tony found stuffed between his seats...

Found on another forum messages Jenna P left on Caseys Facebook page... nothing of interest... I guess I just hadnt heard her name before

In my notes, I have a list of calls retrieved from Nokia/Sim.

A name "Andy F." appears there. Related to Katelyn?

I believe they requested background info on them because she called them a few times around the time Caylee "went missing"

Here's another weird note I took when exploring public my space accounts way back when:

Little Miss Tired of the Lies 6/5/08(a heart symbol is here)ZRB
wrote on 7/20/08

to M. B. Lehmann "y dont u have no pics of ur daughter on ur myspace bro??"

The MBL person has a son with a name that begins with a "C".

Profile Crazy Beautiful appears to be Jill - Katelyns sister
It says she went to Colonial High 1998-2001 and Valencia 2001-2003
Interesting that Universal Studios Entertainment is listed as one of her companies...

Might have something....

Katelyn has a little sister (crazy beautiful)...and her myspace says she works at Universal Orlando for promotional stuff...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back