1211 users online (272 members and 939 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Casey's Sleep Pattern Changed After "Disappearance"?

I have not been able to read all the new docs. Does anyone know where this detail came from in the docs and if so can you post it here?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/268644

New information declares a sleeping pattern Casey had before and after the time experts believe Caylee died, with four or less hours sleep per night in the days before and 12 to 13 hours sleep per night on the days following.

Irregular sleep patterns have been shown by experts to be a sign of depression.
    It's also a sign that there's no little girl around waking you up.

If this sleep pattern change supposition is actually in the docs, then I wonder how they can even figure that? Did someone observe her sleeping more? Or are they judging it by cell phone use? Just because she doesn't use her cell phone doesn't mean she is asleep, although with Casey that is a good bet.
    "Leave her to heaven and to those thorns that in her bosom lodge to prick and sting her."
    Hamlet by William Shakespeare

In context, the quote was meant to advise against revenge but in the Anthony case,
    I offer it to the parents as advice to "leave her to Heaven" and cease their ill-placed protection.

I have no idea where they came up with this either, but I have thought all along that something is really screwey with her sleep patterns. I think it would be interesting to put the times of all of the cell phone and computer postings together and see what happens. She really did not seem to sleep much! It seems very, very weird to me.

That's how I sleep (or don't sleep) without medication for bi polar.

Quote Originally Posted by maryaok View Post
    Interesting. That's exactly what my sister used to do when she stopped her meds also, maryaok. But wasn't Casey evaluated supposedly by a psych doctor when arrested the "first" time and she was bragging that there was "nothing wrong" with her?

Quote Originally Posted by maryaok View Post
    Does this happen to you during both the manic and depressive phases? I'm so glad that medication helps you with this! I don't think I could function well like that. It reminds me a little of the sleep patterns I had when my son was a baby, before he started sleeping through the night. I was pretty much a walking zombie for a few months!!

Someone determined from Casey's cell phone activity that she was only getting 4 hours or so of sleep before Caylee went missing. I don't know where the after info came from unless it was from her phone also.

Unfortunately this, like AL's report of KCs weeping over videos, can be also used by the defense to support their contention KC was stressed over her "missing" daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by birdie View Post
    Someone determined from Casey's cell phone activity that she was only getting 4 hours or so of sleep before Caylee went missing. I don't know where the after info came from unless it was from her phone also.
    I figured "someone" reads WS a lot more than they admit! I believe it was BJB who came up with that. If not, I apologize to all!

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    I figured "someone" reads WS a lot more than they admit! I believe it was BJB who came up with that. If not, I apologize to all!
    Yes, debs, you're right, it was Bond who came up with that! We have awesome members, don't we!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Interesting. That's exactly what my sister used to do when she stopped her meds also, maryaok. But wasn't Casey evaluated supposedly by a psych doctor when arrested the "first" time and she was bragging that there was "nothing wrong" with her?
    SHE bragged that nothing was wrong with her, but no official reports have come out and some close to the case suspect that her psych evaluation shows several abnormalities.

KC's sleeping patterns per her cell usage was on the Today Show this morning....showing how leading up to Caylee's murder, KC was getting 3-4 hours a night and then afterwards, getting 10-12 hours a night!

They showed a spreadsheet type doc but I haven't found it in the latest doc dump!

I think I heard on the NG show that her psych evals revealed that there were no evidence of mental illness. Chronic use of amphetamines can cause sleep deprivation as well, i.e. adderall, etc. She was very thin at the time as well. I'm not saying she was doing this, and if she was doing this I'm not saying she was doing it chronically. But since she's been incarcerated she's added on some weight....quite a bit I might add... (not to be funny here). What I'm saying is, adderall and such will make one not eat and not sleep and some young adults in this age group use these drugs to stay up all night (mostly college kids from what I hear).

JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA DRANE-BURDICK ARE MY HEROES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clock's Tickin View Post
    SHE bragged that nothing was wrong with her, but no official reports have come out and some close to the case suspect that her psych evaluation shows several abnormalities.

Ted Bundy, in interviews, wasn't particularly concerned that people believed that he had massacred many women. He was *very* concerned that people thought he was crazy.

Blaise
    YOU PEOPLE ATE CHILI WITHOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Judge Strickland mentioned her disturbing psych report the first time Casey appeared in court.

MAYBE after she moved in with Tony, Casey found reasons to hang around longer in bed. That doesn't mean she was sleeping.

Tony said she liked to talk into the wee hours of the morning wanting to know where the relationship was going. But,if memory serves me right, when "love" is new...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast