Casey's Sleep Pattern Changed After "Disappearance"?

Everly

Reaction score
I have not been able to read all the new docs. Does anyone know where this detail came from in the docs and if so can you post it here?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/268644

New information declares a sleeping pattern Casey had before and after the time experts believe Caylee died, with four or less hours sleep per night in the days before and 12 to 13 hours sleep per night on the days following.

Irregular sleep patterns have been shown by experts to be a sign of depression.

It's also a sign that there's no little girl around waking you up. :confused:

If this sleep pattern change supposition is actually in the docs, then I wonder how they can even figure that? Did someone observe her sleeping more? Or are they judging it by cell phone use? Just because she doesn't use her cell phone doesn't mean she is asleep, although with Casey that is a good bet.

I have no idea where they came up with this either, but I have thought all along that something is really screwey with her sleep patterns. I think it would be interesting to put the times of all of the cell phone and computer postings together and see what happens. She really did not seem to sleep much! It seems very, very weird to me.

That's how I sleep (or don't sleep) without medication for bi polar.

Interesting. That's exactly what my sister used to do when she stopped her meds also, maryaok.:) But wasn't Casey evaluated supposedly by a psych doctor when arrested the "first" time and she was bragging that there was "nothing wrong" with her?

Does this happen to you during both the manic and depressive phases? I'm so glad that medication helps you with this! I don't think I could function well like that. It reminds me a little of the sleep patterns I had when my son was a baby, before he started sleeping through the night. I was pretty much a walking zombie for a few months!!

Someone determined from Casey's cell phone activity that she was only getting 4 hours or so of sleep before Caylee went missing. I don't know where the after info came from unless it was from her phone also.

Unfortunately this, like AL's report of KCs weeping over videos, can be also used by the defense to support their contention KC was stressed over her "missing" daughter.

Someone determined from Casey's cell phone activity that she was only getting 4 hours or so of sleep before Caylee went missing. I don't know where the after info came from unless it was from her phone also.

I figured "someone" reads WS a lot more than they admit! I believe it was BJB who came up with that. If not, I apologize to all!

I figured "someone" reads WS a lot more than they admit! I believe it was BJB who came up with that. If not, I apologize to all!

Yes, debs, you're right, it was Bond who came up with that! We have awesome members, don't we! :wink:

Interesting. That's exactly what my sister used to do when she stopped her meds also, maryaok.:) But wasn't Casey evaluated supposedly by a psych doctor when arrested the "first" time and she was bragging that there was "nothing wrong" with her?

SHE bragged that nothing was wrong with her, but no official reports have come out and some close to the case suspect that her psych evaluation shows several abnormalities.

KC's sleeping patterns per her cell usage was on the Today Show this morning....showing how leading up to Caylee's murder, KC was getting 3-4 hours a night and then afterwards, getting 10-12 hours a night!

They showed a spreadsheet type doc but I haven't found it in the latest doc dump!

I think I heard on the NG show that her psych evals revealed that there were no evidence of mental illness. Chronic use of amphetamines can cause sleep deprivation as well, i.e. adderall, etc. She was very thin at the time as well. I'm not saying she was doing this, and if she was doing this I'm not saying she was doing it chronically. But since she's been incarcerated she's added on some weight....quite a bit I might add... (not to be funny here). What I'm saying is, adderall and such will make one not eat and not sleep and some young adults in this age group use these drugs to stay up all night (mostly college kids from what I hear).

SHE bragged that nothing was wrong with her, but no official reports have come out and some close to the case suspect that her psych evaluation shows several abnormalities.

Ted Bundy, in interviews, wasn't particularly concerned that people believed that he had massacred many women. He was *very* concerned that people thought he was crazy.

Blaise

Judge Strickland mentioned her disturbing psych report the first time Casey appeared in court.

MAYBE after she moved in with Tony, Casey found reasons to hang around longer in bed. That doesn't mean she was sleeping.

Tony said she liked to talk into the wee hours of the morning wanting to know where the relationship was going. But,if memory serves me right, when "love" is new...

Wonder how she is doing in the jail now... :confused:
Wonder if her sleeping pattern is different... now that
she can't TEXT every other minute.... or talk... or hang
out with the "GUYS" ?
Just Wondering... :confused:

God Bless Everyone who is Helping Seek Justice for Little Angel CAYLEE!
Murdered at the young age of 2 years 2008 !

jjgram

That examination wasn't comprehensive. It was just to see if she was an immediate danger to herself or others.

Yes it was Casey that was bragging and we all know what that means... so there's really no telling what was found via her evaluation!
Yeah I'll bet there's an abnormality or 2 or 3 uncovered!:eek:

i find it sorta funny that when i was in the worse part of my depression i didn't sleep. it was only after i started getting help and was on meds that helped regulate the depression could i get any type of sleep. a good night sleep for me is 6 hours before if i got that much sleep in a week i was lucky. and i wasn't on drugs to keep me a wake. my mind just wouldn't shut down.

Judge Strickland mentioned her disturbing psych report the first time Casey appeared in court.
Whooooo... somehow I missed Judge Strickland's mention on that!
Now that is what I wish would be released! I imagine that report would curl our hair, and our toes! :rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back