1008 users online (175 members and 833 guests)  

Websleuths News

Thumbs up Octopus in a box...enrichment!

Octopus gets inside lunchbox at Boston aquarium

very cool pic!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...=ENTERTAINMENT

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Oh that is so cool Linda! Thanks for posting.

But don't show my Husband...he loves to eat octupus salad haha (ensalada de pulpo)...I can hear him do a Homer Simpson groan now!
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Octopus are pretty cool creatures... pretty neat looking in that box... hope it got the crab is wanting to snack on. LoL

I remember an aquarium couldn't figure out how their sharks were disappearing from their salt tank, so they put a camera up for the night to record the tank. Shockingly to both the staff and scientist, they found that the supposedly non-aggressive octopus in the tank would hide and wait for a shark to swim by, and then grab it for food!
    Octopus are mighty, mighty underestimated creatures... smart and crafty, they are!

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Octopus are pretty cool creatures... pretty neat looking in that box... hope it got the crab is wanting to snack on. LoL

I remember an aquarium couldn't figure out how their sharks were disappearing from their salt tank, so they put a camera up for the night to record the tank. Shockingly to both the staff and scientist, they found that the supposedly non-aggressive octopus in the tank would hide and wait for a shark to swim by, and then grab it for food!
    Octopus are mighty, mighty underestimated creatures... smart and crafty, they are!

I remember that octopus scarfing down the sharks! Who would think it? There still very creepy to me....but incredibly interesting!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Ana´s Nin
    Hehehehehe....I won't make any references to Octo-mom about being sneaky...hehehehhe...horrible day at work....at least this got a smile out of me!! =)
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com