2009.03.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Nancy's talking about Haleigh's case.

Nancy has camera inside the mobile home showing where beds are and layout of the home.

Oh- layout shows that Misty could have used the master bath and would not have noticed kitchen light on!

WTF? If I wake up at 3AM I don't truck across the house to use the other bathroom. I use the one in my bedroom.

I'm more convinced than ever that Misty has lied.

Reporter inside the mobile home is saying she believes that Misty didn't get up and go to master bathroom but to the other one in the house and that's when she notices kitchen light on.

TN also inside house with reporter.

Distance inside master bedroom between beds is approx. 4 ft.

They believe master bedroom door was open that night.

Carpeting throughout home except kitchen. Saying floor doesn't really creak, but back door would make a noise.

Floors do not creak.

Back/side door slams loudly and automatically. BUT - screen door was propped open with cinderblock, not solid door.

Leaving bedroom now to go to back door.

Going through kitchen.

Back door lock about 3 ft. from the floor; lock sticks. Opening door and screen door, which slams shut.

Reporter: how exactly did this person do this?

commercial

Oh- layout shows that Misty could have used the master bath and would not have noticed kitchen light on!

WTF? If I wake up at 3AM I don't truck across the house to use the other bathroom. I use the one in my bedroom.

I'm more convinced than ever that Misty has lied.
I agree, it wouldn't make sense and I have my doubts too. MOO

Misty is so full of it after seeing this. And this is coming from someone that has been thinking she was truthful from the start. Seriously I don't think an intruder took Haleigh. Something stinks with Misty's story and I agree with the reporter that is with Theresa that it raises a lot of questions.

Had a phone call!

Commercials now. I wanted to see the master bath. Also, both the screen and the door would have to be propped open as thet both automatically close after being opened.

The reporter had to work with the back door to open it. It wasn't easy!

I'm here and turned on the tv almost 10 minutes into the program. I caught only the reporter going out the back door - the lock is difficult to open and the door has a self-closer and slams.

OMG
In the vido Haleigh put on a hat like the on Jessica L had on in
alot of her pictures.

Just showed master bath. Makes no sense to go to other bath.

It does look though like most of the master bathroom (garden tub and vanity) is open to the bedroom. Didn't see if a door blocks off the toilet.

ooooh i thought i was getting a time out for saying the "w" word =/
but i see that thread is pulled for review.. whew!

anyway, this is really interesting.. the layout of the house i mean.
is the kitchen directly to the left of the bedroom?
i guess it would be possible to see the kitchen light on if it was dark in the house and that was the only light on....?

Nancy talking about what DNA could've been inside the home that doesn't belong to family members.

Now showing outside back door and handicap ramp leading from door to outside.

Also showing more interior shots of master bedroom.

Talking about investigating possible Haleigh sightings.

Misty def would not have been able to see the kitchen light on from her bedroom. I noticed when they were walking out they walked out out of the bedroom and then took a LEFT which would mean the kitchen is on the other side of the wall that Haleigh's little bed is by. What I mean is this:

Haleighs Bed - then the WALL - then the kitchen.

Thank you everyone for covering Nancy. It is really helpful for those of us not around a TV right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail