Who is E. Gonzalez?TEXT MESSAGING INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woe.be.gone

Reaction score
There is an E. Gonzalez listed as someone who was sent many text messages on July 16 and 17 from KC. None of them were ever answered from what I can tell.

Who would this be?

Could you provide a link? I'm drawing a blank here.

I lack knowledge on how to operate my computer.:slap:

Go to Sticky: Official Docs, post #117 (Doc dump 3/5/09)

Scroll down to "Lazaro concents to ......"

Within there, there are text logs for July 15, 16 and 17. You will see.

Can someone bring it here please?

Thank you Broderick.

You found it despite my error - you rock!

Good catch. I am looking at these and I have to assume these are Casey's records. Who is E. Gonzalez? There are plenty of interesting names accounted for and some records with no information. Even some with ????? on it and one I caught was Casey to herself. I hadn't really looked at these much yet.

I tried the little trick to see under the blacking out and it didn't work on this file.

There is an E. Gonzalez listed as someone who was sent many text messages on July 16 and 17 from KC. None of them were ever answered from what I can tell.

Who would this be?

It is my understanding that KC was not in possession of her own cell phone on July 16-17.

did LE have the phone at that time? does anyone know?

ETA: just saw your post hotdogs. who had the phone?

did LE have the phone at that time? does anyone know?

ETA: just saw your post hotdogs. who had the phone?

If you look at the logs they start at 11am on the 15th if I am reading it right and in the front is a sms to E. Gonzalez.

Are these calls logs, text logs or computer messages? It's AT&T for sure.

Title says "CDR Live w/Cell Sites 35"

Geesh, back in my day, the house had one phone, usually on the kitchen wall!

When Cindy went to TL's place to get KC they drove away without KC's phone. She left it at TL's house. KC was never in possession of this phone again. I'm not sure if TL gave it to LA or LE. I know that TL gave LA her laptop (which was also left at his place).

to an Erica G. from a Jamie R.? That's written on the side.

When Cindy went to TL's place to get KC they drove away without KC's phone. She left it at TL's house. KC was never in possession of this phone again. I'm not sure if TL gave it to LA or LE. I know that TL gave LA her laptop (which was also left at his place).

Didn't they take KC's phone at Universal? That was the 16th, iirc.

I thought one of the reasons she went to Universal was 'cause she left her phone on her desk. Oops...she never tells the truth 'cause JUST that day (the 15th) she got a call on her phone. Oh, so maybe she left it afterwards. Silly me.

That doesn't make sense unless KC had two phones. After CA hauled KC from TL's place... the crap starts hitting the fan. TL tried to call KC on her cell phone. Guess what happened? Her phone rings inside his place. It was that moment that he learned that she left it there when CA took her away.

So the ? is, who is Erica...and why would it be from a Jamie R. if the call originated from a Jamie R.? Call forwarding, conferencing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth