Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CA - Rancho Cucamonga, WhtFem 633UFCA, 15-30, In Grape Vineyard, Jun'79 - *GRAPHIC*

The UID's nose is very distinctive and I thought Rose was a good match, but now....don't think so. We can figure out who this girl is!

MadeaBecBec is offline "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
    [QUOTE=capoly;3436458]In the UID dental comment it says: TH 8 HAS MESIAL FRACTURE....

And from a case report on root fracture.
    Physical trauma is the most common cause for tooth/root fracture in vital teeth.
    http://priory.com/dentistry/Vertical_Root_Fracture.htm

Now is TH 8 the upper right front tooth? On UID is it the top front one that looks pushed in one one side?

I think a mesial fracture means a midline break in tooth but am not sure.
    QUOTE]

You can see in the xrays of the front overlapping tooth, the mesial fracture they are indicating, but, honestly, that can happen to a tooth in a variety of ways, and may not be on a missing persons dental chart, especially if they have been missing for sometime and no dental care.......
    Here's the dental x-ray photo
    https://identifyus.org/photo.php?i=2111&m

Rose Cole's complexion looks the closest of all the girls on here, IMO. She and Jane have some freckles that are visible. I read where Rose's brother had his DNA entered into CODIS, so if they finally enter Jane's there it will automatically hit, if they're a match! We should all agree in prayer that DNA will be entered soon, before the end of March, how 'bout it? The suspense is gettin' to me!

Jeremiah 29:11-14

[QUOTE=MadeaBecBec;3444314]
    Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    In the UID dental comment it says: TH 8 HAS MESIAL FRACTURE....

And from a case report on root fracture.
    Physical trauma is the most common cause for tooth/root fracture in vital teeth.
    http://priory.com/dentistry/Vertical_Root_Fracture.htm

Now is TH 8 the upper right front tooth? On UID is it the top front one that looks pushed in one one side?

I think a mesial fracture means a midline break in tooth but am not sure.
    QUOTE]

You can see in the xrays of the front overlapping tooth, the mesial fracture they are indicating, but, honestly, that can happen to a tooth in a variety of ways, and may not be on a missing persons dental chart, especially if they have been missing for sometime and no dental care.......
    Here's the dental x-ray photo
    https://identifyus.org/photo.php?i=2111&m

Rose Cole's complexion looks the closest of all the girls on here, IMO. She and Jane have some freckles that are visible. I read where Rose's brother had his DNA entered into CODIS, so if they finally enter Jane's there it will automatically hit, if they're a match! We should all agree in prayer that DNA will be entered soon, before the end of March, how 'bout it? The suspense is gettin' to me!

Thank you, MadeaBecBec, for explaining the mesial fracture. Will check out x-rays.

Would love if her DNA is entered by the end of March and the alert goes right off! Would love this for All of them! Whether missing or unidentified, it is heartbreaking to see face after face.

ETA MadeaBecBec, would you mind helping me out just a bit more please? In the x-rays is the TH 8 tooth in the 4th xray (top) ?

MadeaBecBec is offline "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
    Capoly, Yes that is exactly it! Fourth X-ray tooth in front that looks chipped, I'm not sure why some ME's don't just say that, chipped tooth at such and such. I guess, all the hard work in Dental College has got to be used somewhere, heehee! (Her tooth was chipped a bit in front)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeaBecBec For This Useful Post:

Somewhat off topic, but I feel still relevent to this case IMO:

Nikki Trollinger, who was a Jane Doe found in 1985 (in an orange grove) has been identified:
    See Located: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81874

What I find interesting is that she was found in an orange grove IN GARDEN GROVE. This Jane Doe that we are working on was found in a grape vineyard 5 yrs earlier IN a VINEYARD IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA. These two areas are only approx. 41 miles and 45 mins apart, right up Rt. 57. I wonder who many other murders/Does we would find in this area? Perhaps a serial killer who placed his victims in out of the way places like fruit farms and fields? Nikki had been a runaway and was found local. I wonder if this Jane Doe is also local and was a runaway? Where would the runaways have gone, and was their killer someone who had more access to runaways?

OPPS EDIT: It appears Nikkis body was found in Riverside? If so, that puts the area even closer from Riverside to Rancho Cucamonga--only within 25 miles or 30 minutes, depending on where the orange grove was in Riverside. That would be Rt. 60, not Rt 57 then.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julessleuther For This Useful Post:

This UID has a very distinctive dimple between her nose and upper lip when her photo is enlarged. Find someone with that feature & you're on the right track.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justthinkin For This Useful Post:

I agree, and both Prindy and Rose Cole have similar dimples. Has anyone had contact with LE yet on this Jane Doe? Has anyone been submitted? Christine, do you still think Rose Cole is a possibility for this girl? If so, what do we do next?
    Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    This UID has a very distinctive dimple between her nose and upper lip when her photo is enlarged. Find someone with that feature & you're on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by Julessleuther View Post
    I agree, and both Prindy and Rose Cole have similar dimples. Has anyone had contact with LE yet on this Jane Doe? Has anyone been submitted? Christine, do you still think Rose Cole is a possibility for this girl? If so, what do we do next?

Hi Julessleuther, Have briefly touched on the UID with San Bernardino MedEx but didn't present any possibilities to him (was connecting with him on another issue). He said that he has done his job re exhumation/DNA and is hoping the missing persons investigator(s) have done theirs.....meaning that DNA/dental is on file the missing person.....CORRECTLY on file, that is.....appears there is a big gap between LE & MedEx departments in that area.

If we can write up a list of reasonable possibilities....perhaps he be able to rule-out or suggest pursuing based on his knowledge of the UID.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capoly For This Useful Post:

I am not sure how to put this politely, but don't some folks with dental issues regarding their front teeth tend to smile with a closed mouth as a result of being self conscious about their teeth?

For example, Wanda Priddy is described as having her upper front teeth "turn in towards each other" and is making an effort not to show her teeth while posing for this photograph.

Of course, this is mostly assumption on my part, but I believe that the victim will have a history of smiling closed mouthed in photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Brains & NoBull View Post
    I am not sure how to put this politely, but don't some folks with dental issues regarding their front teeth tend to smile with a closed mouth as a result of being self conscious about their teeth?

For example, Wanda Priddy is described as having her upper front teeth "turn in towards each other" and is making an effort not to show her teeth while posing for this photograph.

Of course, this is mostly assumption on my part, but I believe that the victim will have a history of smiling closed mouthed in photos.

When I was younger I had really crooked teeth and some photo's I would not smile open mouthed and others you can see my teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporky View Post
    When I was younger I had really crooked teeth and some photo's I would not smile open mouthed and others you can see my teeth.
    I was hoping for another method by which to define the search, but perhaps this one will not work. I was struck by the description of Wanda's teeth and her smile. Of course, an assumption based off of such a small data pool can definitely be wrong!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Brains & NoBull For This Useful Post:

she looks like Paulette Jaster

The closest resemblance is to Jaster. Also the history more closely matches. With two of the others, they were more likely killed by a relative.

Quote Originally Posted by kylie View Post
    The closest resemblance is to Jaster. Also the history more closely matches. With two of the others, they were more likely killed by a relative.

I so agree this UID looks like Paulette Susan Jaster.... I have been studying the pictures and info for 3 or 4 weeks now.. I understand that on report says Jaster used her ss card to work and made 316 dollars in 1980.. but that could of been anyone. back then they didn't check people for employment like they do now days.. someone could of stole her id's and ss card.. was reported that was all that was used was ss card.. and didn't work very long so I really think it was used by someone else..

I just have a strong gut feeling this uid and Paulette is a match..

Is anyone going to submit this?? please someone submit it..

I didn't start this thread , I was in the process of starting one on uid and Paulette Jaster but did searches and found this thread on uid..

Best of luck and I pray this is a match.. And another family has their loved one home and can rest in peace.

I will check back in a couple days to see if anyone has submitted.. Thank you.
    Misty Where Is Sweet Haleigh?

Sweet Angel Caylee

Bless All the Little Angels

All I post is IMO

Warning - morgue photo

Quote Originally Posted by MommaD View Post
    I so agree this UID looks like Paulette Susan Jaster.... I have been studying the pictures and info for 3 or 4 weeks now.. I understand that on report says Jaster used her ss card to work and made 316 dollars in 1980.. but that could of been anyone. back then they didn't check people for employment like they do now days.. someone could of stole her id's and ss card.. was reported that was all that was used was ss card.. and didn't work very long so I really think it was used by someone else..

I just have a strong gut feeling this uid and Paulette is a match..

Is anyone going to submit this?? please someone submit it..

I didn't start this thread , I was in the process of starting one on uid and Paulette Jaster but did searches and found this thread on uid..

Best of luck and I pray this is a match.. And another family has their loved one home and can rest in peace.

I will check back in a couple days to see if anyone has submitted.. Thank you.
    I don't think that this Jane Doe is Paulette. Their noses are nothing alike, especially when you look at the morgue photo of Jane Doe in the profile.

Jane Doe (especially when shown in the profile) has a long straight nose. The straight-on photo and the sketches make her nose appear shorter because the camera angle is from under her nose. Paulette has a bulbous round nose with unusually short height, and the camera angle is from the same height. If you only looked at the sketch of Jane Doe, and not the profile morgue photo, you wouldn't see how long and straight Jane Doe's nose is.

Secondly, the distance between Paulette's nose and her upper lip is much longer than that of Jane Doe.

Also, Paulette's cheekbones are slightly higher and more defined than Jane Doe's.

But I could be wrong. Morgue photos can be deceptive. If it hasn't been submitted, we should submit it nevertheless. They do look enough alike, especially in the front teeth.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 11-30-2009 at 01:10 AM.

Has this case been resolved yet? I saw that the posts on this thread were from months ago so maybe she's already been ID'd?

I just saw this thread for the first time tonight and looked through the photos first without reading too much into the information about each case just too see if any of the girls stood out to me. After looking at the photos I went back and read more about each case. When I first clicked on the thread I went to the last page first and I saw the line up of photos with Paulette Jaster and the UID and I thought to myself they looked like the same girl. Then I went to look at all of the other matches and I REALLY think she looks like Wanda Priddy. That's just my opinion but I just thought I'd chime in. Has anyone submitted either of those two girls?

No, Paulette Jaster hasn't been submitted. I don't think either has been submitted... But I do know Paulette Jaster hasn't ...

Please, either one of you feel free to submit... just please keep updates here..
    maybe one of you submit each girl...

Thank you...

Sweet Angel Caylee

All I post is IMO

I just noticed something. In Jane Doe's profile morgue photo there is some blood coming out of her ear. That leads me to the possibility that she might have been a victim of serial killer Lawrence Bittaker and his accomplice, Roy Norris. Bittaker's method of killing (among other depraved acts) included ramming an icepick into the ears of his victims.

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/p/bittaker_norris.htm

This crime fits perfectly to Bittaker's time frame and M.O.

• Bittaker's murder spree took place during the summer of 1979 - Jane Doe was found on June 6, 1979.
    • Bittaker's victims were attractive teenaged females.
    • Bittaker siezed his victims in the South Bay area of Los Angeles County and disposed of the bodies in the moutainous regions surrounding Los Angeles.
      Jane Doe was found in Rancho Cucamonga, which is located east of Los Angeles near the San Bernadino mountains.
    If this is a Bittaker victim, then we should be looking for matches among women who were known to live in or visit the beach areas between Santa Monica and Palos Verdes in the summer of 1979.

The biography (See link above) indicates the following"

"Overall, police found over 500 photos of teenaged girls, 19 of which were listed as missing. But Norris clammed up and would only tell investigators what happened to five of the 19 missing girls."
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 12-01-2009 at 02:15 AM.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CarlK90245 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    I just noticed something. In Jane Doe's profile morgue photo there is some blood coming out of her ear. That leads me to the possibility that she might have been a victim of serial killer Lawrence Bittaker and his accomplice, Roy Norris. Bittaker's method of killing (among other depraved acts) included ramming an icepick into the ears of his victims.

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/p/bittaker_norris.htm

This crime fits perfectly to Bittaker's time frame and M.O.

• Bittaker's murder spree took place during the summer of 1979 - Jane Doe was found on June 6, 1979.
    • Bittaker's victims were attractive females in teens or early 20s.
    • Bittaker siezed his victims in the South Bay area of Los Angeles County and disposed of the bodies in the moutainous regions surrounding Los Angeles.
      Jane Doe was found in Rancho Cucamonga, which is located east of Los Angeles near the San Bernadino mountains.
    If this is a Bittaker victim, then we should be looking for matches among women who were known to live in or visit the beach areas between Santa Monica and Palos Verdes in the summer of 1979.

The biography (See link above) indicates the following"

"Overall, police found over 500 photos of teenaged girls, 19 of which were listed as missing. But Norris clammed up and would only tell investigators what happened to five of the 19 missing girls."

what about years 1977 ? but no trauma listed tho. have to find the girl again.. its an uid.. about same area if I remember correctly.. but year is different . when did his spree start and for how long ?

Sweet Angel Caylee

All I post is IMO

what about years 1977?
    I am not sure how 1977 fits into this, but to answer your question, Bittaker and Norris met each other in prison. Bittaker was released from prison in November 1978, and Norris was released in January 1979. The two reunited and embarked on their rampage sometime after that.

when did his spree start and for how long?
    Their first known victim, Lucinda Schaefer, was abducted on June 24, 1979 (see link).

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1191dfca.html

Their last known victim was 16-year-old Lynette Ledford, who was kidnapped and murdered on October 31, 1979.

That is not to say that they did not have other victims prior to that. Schaefer is the first confirmed murder victim for whom Bittaker/Norris were convicted.

I remember that case well because I grew up and still live in El Segundo, which is only a few miles from where the girls were abducted.

As mentioned in my earlier post, photos of 19 other women known to be missing were found in in the possession of Bittaker/Norris. I wonder how we could get access to the identities and photos of those 19 women. I wonder if they are even listed in the Doe Network. I would think that the WS community could match up at least a few of these missing persons to some of the UID's in the Doe Network database.

I am unable to access the NamUS profile for Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe, and I don't recall seeing anything regarding her cause of death or any official comments regarding specific trauma to her body. I was only commenting on the blood coming from her ear, and it reminded me of Bittaker/Norris.

I am not even saying that it is likely that the R.C. Jane Doe is a Bittaker/Norris murder. I am only tossing out possibilities to provoke thought and comment.

By the way, this is in no way meant to dissuade you from pursuing a Paulette Jaster connection. There are enough similarities to P Jaster, that it should be checked out.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 12-01-2009 at 01:50 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarlK90245 For This Useful Post:

I will be submitting Paulette Jaster in the next couple days. I am new at this and a dear thoughtful member is helping me.. I am taking baby steps with her but I will learn and do my best for this dear member, the missing and myself...

Thank you very much...

Sweet Angel Caylee

All I post is IMO

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MommaD For This Useful Post:

Has been Submitted 12/02/09

I have just submitted Paulette Susan Jaster with UID # 2512 namus.

Now for the wait, to hear results..

Sweet Angel Caylee

All I post is IMO

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MommaD For This Useful Post:

No Match

Paulette Susan Jaster and namus UID # 2512 is NOT A Match.. 3 teeth was what was determined to match or not..

Paulette Jaster had 3 filings and UID#2512 had none. and death will not heal teeth I was told. no comment from me ...

this match was done by someone back in sept..09

one ruled out.. back to drawing board..

Sweet Angel Caylee

All I post is IMO

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MommaD For This Useful Post:

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    Paulette Susan Jaster and namus UID # 2512 is NOT A Match.. 3 teeth was what was determined to match or not..

Paulette Jaster had 3 filings and UID#2512 had none. and death will not heal teeth I was told. no comment from me ...

this match was done by someone back in sept..09

one ruled out.. back to drawing board..
    Thanks for submitting her and letting us know the outcome!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justbeachy For This Useful Post:

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Was Priddy ever submitted? I think out of all the photos she resembles the UID the most.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaia227 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    Was Priddy ever submitted? I think out of all the photos she resembles the UID the most.

I don't know for sure. I would have to read thread again.

Sweet Angel Caylee

All I post is IMO

38. The Following User Says Thank You to MommaD For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast