CA CA - Rancho Cucamonga, WhtFem 633UFCA, 15-30, in vineyard, Jun'79 - *GRAPHIC*

capoly

Reaction score
Jane Doe #02-79 was found dead in a grape vinyard in Rancho Cucamonga. She was nude, and is believed to be in her mid teens to mid twenties. She stood 5'2" tall and weighed approximately 105 lbs. Her hair is light brown, approximately shoulder length. Identity may be established with fingerprints (attached), dental X-rays (see attached) and DNA (body exhumed for DNA 01/30/09). Possible comparison with "smiling photographs" (showing teeth - see attached).

*GRAPHIC PHOTOS AT NAMUS SITE*
https://identifyus.org/?p=case&i=2512&=233&s=DateFound_DESC&from=search

From Doe Network:

* Estimated age: 15-30 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"; 105 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown, shoulder length hair; brown eyes.
* Clothing: Green socks; brown leather, "Lower Quarter Earth” shoes.
* Dentals: Available. Slight overbite. 2 front, upper teeth overlap slightly.
* Fingerprints: Available.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/633ufca.html

[Searched forum for UID with no results. Please move/delete if need be. Thanks]

I see a real resemblance between the UID and Paulette Jaster. Look at the noses (quite slender with a bulbous tip). They eyebrows are different but Paulette seems to have changed the way she styled them in her own photos. The timeline is very good, too.

Cons with Paulette are that she was believed alive a year after her disappearance, PJ is very slightly too tall and slightly too heavy (although a loss of 10lbs after a month on the road seems about right), and Paulette appears to have very good teeth from the low resolution photos we have.

I am thinking that Wanda Priddy has a strong resemblance to the UID. Same height, weight, and age range. Same hair and eye color. Both wearing brown shoes. The close up pictures look very similar to me! But I am a newbie...so I could be missing something!

Even the dentals could be similar...both described front teeth as overlapping/turned inward.

I see a real resemblance between the UID and Paulette Jaster. Look at the noses (quite slender with a bulbous tip). They eyebrows are different but Paulette seems to have changed the way she styled them in her own photos. The timeline is very good, too.

Cons with Paulette are that she was believed alive a year after her disappearance, PJ is very slightly too tall and slightly too heavy (although a loss of 10lbs after a month on the road seems about right), and Paulette appears to have very good teeth from the low resolution photos we have.

[my bold]

That slipped right past me, Cymro! Since that belief is backed by witnesses & use of her social security number....would think it's pretty reliable.

picture.php

I am thinking that Wanda Priddy has a strong resemblance to the UID. Same height, weight, and age range. Same hair and eye color. Both wearing brown shoes. The close up pictures look very similar to me! But I am a newbie...so I could be missing something!

Even the dentals could be similar...both described front teeth as overlapping/turned inward.
[my bold]

Newbie to WS doesn't mean your a newbie to life...lol...Welcome! They do look similar. The UID's DNA is being processed, will have to check about to see if the Priddy family has theirs on file.

Vitals according to Doe Network:

# Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: January 21, 1958
# Age at Time of Disappearance: 20 years old
# Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4; 90 pounds
# Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
# Marks, Scars: She has scars on the chin, above one eye, and on top of the head.
# Clothing: She was last seen wearing a multi-colored halter top, blue jeans, and brown shoes.
# AKA: Wanda Lee Ann Lundin, Wanda Lee Ann Miller
# Dentals: Two front teeth turn in towards each other.
# DNA: Available in CODIS

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/115dftx.html

Another thing that I noticed on the UID is that her nose is very straight..almost has a bump to it, if you look at the side view of the post mortem photo. Makes me wish there was a side view of Priddy.

The UID's DNA was obtained on Jan. 30, 2009 and "Samples submitted - tests not complete" per NamUs. Would anyone know how long DNA testing takes once submitted?

Another thing that I noticed on the UID is that her nose is very straight..almost has a bump to it, if you look at the side view of the post mortem photo. Makes me wish there was a side view of Priddy.

Noticed that also...my sister has a nose similar in structure.

These searches reinforce what LE and advocates like Mark Klaas say re the importance of photos. Makes me want to take mug shots of every family member.

I'm curious how the UID died - was she murdered? I didn't see anything on either site that says how - it does call her a "victim" on DOE.

I'm noticing how small her mouth looks. Obviously, smiling it might look entirely different and in the tooth closeup it looks less small but its something very noticeable about the UID.

UID was also posted on NCMEC. Have found no cause of death information as yet. The side view photo shows bruising to shoulder area. Very sad....

From NCMEC:

On June 7, 1979, the body of a white female was found in a grape vineyard in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. The decedent was estimated to have been in her mid teens to mid twenties, and she is believed to have died the day before she was found.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMU&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

picture.php

Lets separate her than. Will see if a cut of her teeth can be enlarged.

picture.php

Middle photo (black & white) is Cole. Both sides are UID. In first photo it looks like there is quite a bit of swelling around her mouth.

It's the best can do re photos, not large/clear enough to make out for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back