1290 users online (263 members and 1027 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Unhappy

Still no news...Haleigh...where are you?

Father, Father, Father help us, send some guidance from above,
    cuz people got me, got me questioning..."Where is the LOVE?"
    - The Black Eyed Peas

Justice For Angel Caylee

To Haleigh and her family and friends. We are still looking sweetie and praying for you to come home soon. This person did a beautiful video for you Haleigh.

YouTube - HALEIGH CUMMINGS ::: I'll Fly with you .

Some pictures that I had not seen before, thought I would share with everyone too.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-07-2015 at 02:54 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Unhappy

Sweet Haleigh, there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you...where you are....how your doing....who you are with....and when you will be found. Praying for you daily....may God shed the light to help everyone searching for you, light your path home.

what a beautiful sunny day here in Florida to find sweet Haleigh!!!!
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Haleigh I think of you and your family everyday..I'm so worried about you, you just remember sweetie we have not forgotten about you and we are still trying to find you to get you back home where you belong.

Haleigh you are on my mind every day and I will not stop praying for you sweet child. I pray the lord will lead someone to you.

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Sweet HayLeigh, we're still here for you baby girl..Everyday I pray that somehow you will lead us to you.

We are still trying to keep you in the news, just to get justice for you!
    May you be found very soon!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I came on thread this evening to check on my "missing children" and was sad and shocked to have to search for Haleigh's thread. This is heartbreaking. This little girl is drifting away. I pray that she will be found and not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I came on thread this evening to check on my "missing children" and was sad and shocked to have to search for Haleigh's thread. This is heartbreaking. This little girl is drifting away. I pray that she will be found and not forgotten.
    you are right this precious angel is drifting away,no information at all let out,very hard keeping it in the news media.

Hi Haleigh,

I dreamed last night they found you, and you were so happy to be home. I am sorry that it was only a dream sweety. I know how much you love your family and want them to know where you are and what happened. I pray every single day that this will happen and soon. I know God always has a plan, even when something bad happens, He is still in charge and is looking out for all involved. I don't know why little girls and boys go missing, maybe Heaven needs more Angels or God feels you deserve to come home with Him. What ever the case, I know you are loved, by people all over this Earth that you never met, and because of this, we got to join together and pray and hope and cry for you. You brought us together and we were able to send you so much love. I know you would rather be with your family, safe and with your brother, especially on father's day and Mother's day, but I know you are in God's hands, so I guess it is God's Day today. I ask from the bottom of my heart to for Him to bring you home.

Love,
    Bern

Too much time is passing..Praying Haleigh is found soon..

Unhappy

Praying for you Haleigh every day! Please come home safe!

Haleigh I have been thinking of you ever since you went missing and I pray everyday that you will be found very soon !

I just read this entire thread and noticed and important fact.

HaLeigh's birthday is

August 17, 2003

Let's hope HaLeigh will be home in time to celebrate her 6th birthday!

Praying for you every day, precious girl!

Prayers for beautiful, little Haleigh!

RIP to all the angels who were taken from us too soon!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast