Thread: Is this a new Caylee video?

Is this a new Caylee video?

So I'm surfing around the web, trying to find things. I stumbled upon Casey's myyearbook page. Someone named jj sent her a "gift". I clicked on it, and it opened up a video I have never seen before. It is short, looped. The woman in the video could be Casey (she's wearing flipflops and a white sundress) but there is never a head shot. It is strictly on the child, who I think is Caylee. I've taken a screenshot of the video, but here's the link to her page.p Last sign in was 3/9/09 at 3:11 a.m....today. On the left side, down a couple frames, you'll see "Casey has received to premium gifts." Click the one from jj.

Here's the screen capture:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Good catch Debs! I've never seen this one before either!

It's titled Mother and Baby and if you watch closely right before the end, when the woman bends down, you can see dark hair. I'm betting it's for sure Casey and Caylee.

Now a few questions.

Who is jj and why did he send this?

Where did jj get this?

Who is signing into the account if Casey is in jail?
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Doesn't look like Caylee to me. Caylee has big, round brown eyes, darker hair, and this baby has squinchy eyes.
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

You can click on jj's profile and see that it's a woman. I had to sign up to see the pics but she has quite a fascination with Casey. I was a little disturbed that after a moment, her page started cascading red hearts.

In any case, the woman in the video is also sporting a ring on her left hand which looks to be a rather new acquisition since she is holding her hand in that new ring way.

the hands sort of look like Casey's and then there's the plastic or stretch bracelet on her wrist. I can't tell if that's Caylee or not. Maybe someone could compare it to another picture of her at that age. Her eyes could be squinting because of the sun(?).

I don't think its caylee, though there is some resemblance. the woman in the video is wearing a wedding ring-at least something resembling one.

also, on the right hand side, JJ leaves some 'comments' and they are all on the negative side.

down at the bottom it says 'My Owners': Alecia - which is a private profile. very weird. not sure who created this or updates.

Here's another screenshot...which I could figure out how to save the whole looped video.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by aeli2468 View Post
    I don't think its caylee, though there is some resemblance. the woman in the video is wearing a wedding ring-at least something resembling one.

also, on the right hand side, JJ leaves some 'comments' and they are all on the negative side.

down at the bottom it says 'My Owners': Alecia - which is a private profile. very weird. not sure who created this or updates.
    I'm really certain, after having viewed jj's profile, that she does not worship Casey at all. This video was sent three weeks ago. I would imagine it was done as a slap, and a hard one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    So I'm surfing around the web, trying to find things. I stumbled upon Casey's myyearbook page. Someone named jj sent her a "gift". I clicked on it, and it opened up a video I have never seen before. It is short, looped. The woman in the video could be Casey (she's wearing flipflops and a white sundress) but there is never a head shot. It is strictly on the child, who I think is Caylee. I've taken a screenshot of the video, but here's the link to her page.p Last sign in was 3/9/09 at 3:11 a.m....today. On the left side, down a couple frames, you'll see "Casey has received to premium gifts." Click the one from jj.

Here's the screen capture:
    This is not Casey or Caylee, just another website that was started using Casey's name.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post: