2009.03.09 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leila

Reaction score
It's on and they're showing the video of Casey and Caylee playing the floor.

Marc Klaas...................he says the pictures and videos released won't help the defense much - he compares it to a drop of rain in the desert.

Interesting point made by NG for those who say that the videos show that Casey loved her daughter....Scott and Laci had many many pictures, including the Christmas toast picture that was taken before he murdered Laci and Conner, that showed what appeared to be a loving relationship.
Looks can be very decieving.....

Thanks Leila- So far behind due to Haleigh's case

Wat to go MomT

NG was cracking me up in the beg. gotta watch that one on dvr.

Oh good, wonder if KB's statement, about the videos being posted to prevent the Anthony's from profiting, will be corrected ?

Interesting point made by NG for those who say that the videos show that Casey loved her daughter....Scott and Laci had many many pictures, including the Christmas toast picture that was taken before he murdered Laci and Conner, that showed what appeared to be a loving relationship.
Looks can be very decieving.....

And Susan Smith...Diane Downs...Darlie Rotier(sp).....

Thanks Leila- So far behind due to Haleigh's case

Wat to go MomT

NG was cracking me up in the beg. gotta watch that one on dvr.

I"m way behind on Haleigh.........might try to catch up tonight. :)

Marc Klaas said it was nice to see something that shows Casey in a good light. However, it is a drop in a drought amongst all the other bad stuff. (paraphrased)

KB- a blogger named momtective downloaded those from MYSPACE sometime last year to keep people from profiting off of them. (I sure wish the reason was that it was for sleuthing for clues and preserving myspace content for WS)

Now talking about the motion filed today about who's funding the defense team.

Showing the video off Casey with Cindy and George in jail - the angry one.

Where's momtective? They keep saying these videos have just emerged. Irritating!

I'm afraid they are not going to talk to momtective. I think they like to pretend they have just discovered something or that they have breaking news.

NG - How are the Anthony's able to live with no one in the family working? She mentions the "gravy train" the family is on with money paid by media.

At the beginning, KB explained to NG that the videos were downloaded from Casey's MySpace site by a member of Websleuths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts