Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nancy botwin View Post
    Here's an older blog entry about the case from My Life of Crime-- the comments and their authors are interesting:
    some old comments from the man who would ultimately provide Mechele's bail $; comments from a woman who claims Mechele dated her son as a teen; Mechele's sister; a woman who says she danced with "Bobby Jo" at the Bush Co.; a man who says he dated Mechele when she was in her 20's; a woman who says she is friends with Scott Hilke etc.
    Nancy-snipped for emphasis

Holy cow, that link has some interesting stuff! Thanks for the linky, Nancy!

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    Nancy-snipped for emphasis

Holy cow, that link has some interesting stuff! Thanks for the linky, Nancy!
    Thanks! I thought it was interesting too!
    I just typed out a big post responding to your last one, but my browser froze and now I'm too annoyed to retype it right now. grrr.

However! If you find the mylifeofcrime comments interesting, there's another interesting chunk of comments on the Eyes for Lies site. I can't directly link to the entry. But it's the March 11 entry with 84 comments.

The gang is all there on that comment section too (it spans multiple pages)-- Scott Hilke comments; Mechele's mom has some interesting comments for Scott Hilke; Mechele's sister comments; Tina Brady from the 48 Hours episode comments; Brian Watt, Mechele's bail benefactor is there; a couple of women who purport to have known Mechele in prison; some people who say they worked with/dated Mechele in the past; MandyK (John Carlin IV's girlfriend); and even the person who started the fake "Mechelle Hughes Linehan" FB account (the top, like, 5 comments are from that person). It's all very interesting!

Also, Mechele's third-party custodian has blogged on the Free Mechele FB site, apparently responding to a comment about how Mechele's former private attorneys will no longer represent her pro bono:

"It is not true that Mechele's previous attorneys refused to represent her this time. Online posts stating it is so are merely made up by person/s who do not know any of the parties involved. (If they Do professionally know the defense attorneys despite not knowing anyone else involved, then shame on them because it means they are hoping to once again manipulate public perception long before her trial in order to convict a second time with only innuendo and drama rather than real evidence.)

Many attorneys want this case because of the notoriety and/or because of what it represents regarding justice and civil rights, but how Mechele chooses her representation is more complicated than who wants the case..."

I don't know what the overarching point of this entry is (or why I'm interested ) but I found it noteworthy because it seems to be a bit of a misconstruction of the truth. Mechele's mother had previously blogged about how Mechele's private attorneys would be representing her for free until she was finally acquitted. Mechele's trial attorneys said as much in the 48 Hours/Dateline episodes. And Mechele's mom posted an entry awhile ago when she was upset because those attorneys had apparently reneged on that promise:

"... I am tired of the red tape of legal strings that has bound my child into captivity. I feel bad for attorneys that only care about how much money they make representating this case. What ever happened about just doing it because it is the right thing? Where are the attorneys that took a vow about representing justice? Is is just about the money for you?..."

It makes sense that no attorney could work on this case for years without getting paid. And it also makes sense that Mechele's mother finds that reality upsetting and frustrating. So I don't know what the third party custodian is aiming at in the new FB blog, but I found it interesting.

And thanks for your thoughts on my social media use question! I was just wondering if it resonated in poor taste with anyone else. I have an anti-twitter bias because I think twitter's interface tends to make everyone seem rather narcissistic and annoying ("I'm eating stinky cheese" and watching DVD box sets, etc.). I do agree with you about Linehan's desire to use the internet to connect with others and think her blog entries seem like a cool way to connect with her supporters/show her human side etc. I just hate the Twitter/ think it could be a poor choice when one is awaiting a retrial on first degree murder, etc.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nancy botwin For This Useful Post:

I just hate the Twitter/ think it could be a poor choice when one is awaiting a retrial on first degree murder, etc.
    Respectfully snipped.

One never knows what will come back and bite you in the butt.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Belinda For This Useful Post:

Also! Mechele herself has posted on the Free Mechele blog:

"Hello my Dear Friends and Family: I am truly blessed. I am so sorry that it’s taken me almost a week to sign on here. I have been shell shocked. Im going full force today. Set up a facebook account, twitter and email. Its difficult to express my gratitude to all, because words aren’t enough. I know that I wouldn’t be sitting here with my daughter if it weren’t for all of you and your strength. You all worked so hard for my release. I should say rescue. You not only rescued me, physically, but spiritually. I love you all!
    I will post a lengthy update this evening

May 19, 2010 5:11 P"

Respectfully snipped

Trying out my terrible 'Statement Analysis' skills, here goes nothing.

Look at the order of things she tells us she does first, this can also be what are the most important things to her:

Set up - Facebook, twitter, Email

Gratitude for herself first then her daughter, nil mention of husband.

Then the talk returns back to herself.

Oh yeah, and she addresses the post to friends (first) family (last).

My bet is that she will quickly drop the 'freemechele' people. I do firmly believe it is still all about Mechele.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Hey there everyone...I just want to thank all of you for all of the info and links that you contribute here. I sometimes just sit here and read about this woman's antics and am in awe....almost have to pick my jaw up off the floor!

Nancy, thanks for the info re My Life of Crime....reading those comments were interesting, to say the least! Acquaintances from Mechele's past were certainly left with an indelibile impression of her character! I have read the Eyes for Lies site but not the comments...will spend time today on that....should be interesting.

I'm not surprised that Mechele latched onto social networking/Twitter immediately and I guess she does have that right....but anything and everything she does is blatantly self-serving.

I also want to add that someone was kind enough to point me in the direction of Anchorage Daily News for all of their past coverage and I was astounded at the depth of the information there. I apologize that I can't remember exactly which one of you wonderful sleuthers helped me out on that but thanks so much!

Anyway, just want to say thanks for all of the info all of you contribute here...I don't post often but I read everything and appreciate all of your efforts.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

I’ve been gobbling up all the commentaries on the sites you recommended and all of it has been fascinating reading. One comment grabbed my attention because I had read about it elsewhere. At the time I wasn’t bookmarking the case and I couldn’t find the reference.

On the 48 Hour website someone noted that Colin and Mechele were found with $700 worth of merchandise in a baby stroller while in a department store. My recollection of the news report is that it occurred in Maryland and Colin’s explanation was that the baby started screaming and he wanted to get the child out of the store quickly, forgetting about the stuff in the carriage. They were not charged. Does anyone have a link to this news story?

Thanks so much for keeping us informed on this tantalizing case.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marilhicks For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marilhicks View Post
    Iíve been gobbling up all the commentaries on the sites you recommended and all of it has been fascinating reading. One comment grabbed my attention because I had read about it elsewhere. At the time I wasnít bookmarking the case and I couldnít find the reference.

On the 48 Hour website someone noted that Colin and Mechele were found with $700 worth of merchandise in a baby stroller while in a department store. My recollection of the news report is that it occurred in Maryland and Colinís explanation was that the baby started screaming and he wanted to get the child out of the store quickly, forgetting about the stuff in the carriage. They were not charged. Does anyone have a link to this news story?

Shoot I totally remember reading that within the last couple of weeks. I remember thinking, "Wow, $700 worth of clothes at Nordstroms? Must be nice to be able to afford that!" Anyway, I'll look and see if I can find that when I'm not at work.

On a very snotty note, ever since I read Mechele's blog entry it's been bugging me: She still hasn't resolved her issues with pseudo-homonyms, as she wrote "bazaar" instead of "bizarre" in her entry (I think she even misspelled bazaar, too). Kinda reminded me of her "expected" vs. "accepted" mistakes in her emails from back in the day. Her spelling and grammar has absolutely nothing to do with her guilt or innocent status, I am just being a nerd and had to point it out.

Nancy, I agree that Twitter is simply an abomination in general. Maybe I'm getting too old, but I don't see the point of informing everyone you know about your mundane activities. I don't mean this about Mechele's posts specifically, just that I agree Twitter is lame.

One last thing: earlier, I was listening to a cd in my car and caught a line of a song that totally made me think of Mechele and her men:

Beware of pretty faces that you find
    A pretty face can't hide an evil mind.

Be careful what you say
    Or you'll give yourself away
    Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow.
    --"Secret Agent Man" sung by many people, I don't know who wrote it (Johnny Rivers, maybe?) I was listening to The Ventures.

Hmm...reminds me of Casey Anthony and Karla Homolka, too...that just might have to be my new signature here

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

Shoot I totally remember reading that within the last couple of weeks. I remember thinking, "Wow, $700 worth of clothes at Nordstroms? Must be nice to be able to afford that!" Anyway, I'll look and see if I can find that when I'm not at work.

On a very snotty note, ever since I read Mechele's blog entry it's been bugging me: She still hasn't resolved her issues with pseudo-homonyms, as she wrote "bazaar" instead of "bizarre" in her entry (I think she even misspelled bazaar, too). Kinda reminded me of her "expected" vs. "accepted" mistakes in her emails from back in the day. Her spelling and grammar has absolutely nothing to do with her guilt or innocent status, I am just being a nerd and had to point it out.
    Thanks - my reaction to the Nordstrom's story was wonderment that someone could forget $700 worth of purchases in a stroller. (Scratching head.)

I haven't been following her tweets since I find that venue shallow and pointless. But I find it interesting that someone with a master's degree is so lacking in basic skills of spelling, grammar and English expression. It would be hoped that she had developed some skills since those appallingly written emails of 15-16 years ago.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marilhicks For This Useful Post:

Yay! More people are posting on this thread again!! !!

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    Respectfully snipped

Trying out my terrible 'Statement Analysis' skills, here goes nothing.

Look at the order of things she tells us she does first, this can also be what are the most important things to her:

Set up - Facebook, twitter, Email

Gratitude for herself first then her daughter, nil mention of husband.

Then the talk returns back to herself.

Oh yeah, and she addresses the post to friends (first) family (last).

My bet is that she will quickly drop the 'freemechele' people. I do firmly believe it is still all about Mechele.
    I agree with your statement analysis! I'm on board.
    I also noted her failure to mention her husband. I was always very impressed by him-- his 18 pg sentencing letter, interviews, and blog posts reveal him to be a very articulate and loyal man. Hopefully he just doesn't want to be mentioned in the blog or something? It IS odd though, IMO, since she posts the name of her young daughter online etc.
    I also agree it appears to still be 'all about Mechele' and I hope a bunch of people (especially her husband!) aren't left feeling used/disappointed when all is said and done.

I am impressed by the number of steadfast strangers who have rallied to Mechele's side. While I don't necessarily agree with their perspective/position, it is cool to see that a lot of people do care about perceived injustice. There definitely ARE many rather obviously innocent people in prison and they do need support, so it's just curious to me that so many have lobbed onto Mechele vs. more obviously innocent/sympathetic people or causes. $25k from a stranger, etc!

Also, Mechele did post three more entries, which I'll link to in case you didn't get to see them yet:
    Blog 1
    Blog 2
    Blog 3

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Hey there everyone...I just want to thank all of you for all of the info and links that you contribute here. I sometimes just sit here and read about this woman's antics and am in awe....almost have to pick my jaw up off the floor!

Nancy, thanks for the info re My Life of Crime....reading those comments were interesting, to say the least! Acquaintances from Mechele's past were certainly left with an indelibile impression of her character! I have read the Eyes for Lies site but not the comments...will spend time today on that....should be interesting.

I'm not surprised that Mechele latched onto social networking/Twitter immediately and I guess she does have that right....but anything and everything she does is blatantly self-serving.
    Yay! I'm glad you also enjoyed the comments-- I found them so interesting!
    I agree about the self-serving internet use. It's a double-edged sword, IMO, though. For example, her most recent tweet:
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

To me this smacks of a sort of defiant narcissistic obliviousness. I imagine a lot of people might mind that she's lazing about and twittering inanely while a lot of people firmly believe she belongs in prison-- for example Kent Leppink's family probably minds. Potential jurors and the prosecutor might mind. All of those people certainly matter.

Quote Originally Posted by marilhicks View Post
    Iíve been gobbling up all the commentaries on the sites you recommended and all of it has been fascinating reading. One comment grabbed my attention because I had read about it elsewhere. At the time I wasnít bookmarking the case and I couldnít find the reference.

On the 48 Hour website someone noted that Colin and Mechele were found with $700 worth of merchandise in a baby stroller while in a department store. My recollection of the news report is that it occurred in Maryland and Colinís explanation was that the baby started screaming and he wanted to get the child out of the store quickly, forgetting about the stuff in the carriage. They were not charged. Does anyone have a link to this news story?

Yay! I'm glad you're back-- I found the shoplifting info! Initially I thought this was just a rumor, but I see a few sources indicate the shoplifting accusation was brought up at trial. Here's one article. Apparently, the Linehans maintained it was a misunderstanding, the charges were dropped and he wasn't prosecuted. If it wasn't a misunderstanding, I'd definitely put my bet on Mechele being the culprit and not her husband.

Nancy, I agree that Twitter is simply an abomination in general. Maybe I'm getting too old, but I don't see the point of informing everyone you know about your mundane activities. I don't mean this about Mechele's posts specifically, just that I agree Twitter is lame.

One last thing: earlier, I was listening to a cd in my car and caught a line of a song that totally made me think of Mechele and her men:

--"Secret Agent Man" sung by many people, I don't know who wrote it (Johnny Rivers, maybe?) I was listening to The Ventures.

Hmm...reminds me of Casey Anthony and Karla Homolka, too...that just might have to be my new signature here
    Oooh interesting! And I'm glad that you also find twitter to be an "abomination in general" haha! Love it. I also noted the grammar/diction struggles that appear to have endured, despite that much-toted Master's Degree. I'd feel badly about being snide, but I'm annoyed by the way this degree is toted in the media and by her supporters-- as if she'd stopped world hunger or become a nun or something.

That reminds me-- I've always been a bit curious about whether it's been alleged that she or the other parties in this case were involved in drug use when the crime occurred. Her emails are painful to read and essentially devoid of punctuation etc. And of course her behavior points to some other sort of serious malfunction... I've always wondered if it was possible she was using a lot of drugs at the time or something? Does anyone know if this has ever been discussed??

Also, an update:
    Mechele's mother is apparently visiting Mechele and her daughter in Alaska and has blogged briefly about it:

"Hi to all!!! Arrived in Anchorage last night and I cannot tell you the joy I felt in seeing my child free!! There are no words to describe how wonderful it was to hug her and know she did not have to be put back in a cell! Audrey is drinking in her mother's love and trying to make up for lost moments. Thanks to all of you for helping in making this come about. You support got us here. Mechele and I will both post later...just wanted to share the excitement of FINALLY getting here and being with Mechele and *****.

A very excited mom!!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nancy botwin For This Useful Post:

I agree with your statement analysis! I'm on board.
    I also noted her failure to mention her husband. I was always very impressed by him-- his 18 pg sentencing letter, interviews, and blog posts reveal him to be a very articulate and loyal man. Hopefully he just doesn't want to be mentioned in the blog or something? It IS odd though, IMO, since she posts the name of her young daughter online etc.
    I also agree it appears to still be 'all about Mechele' and I hope a bunch of people (especially her husband!) aren't left feeling used/disappointed when all is said and done.

I am impressed by the number of steadfast strangers who have rallied to Mechele's side. While I don't necessarily agree with their perspective/position, it is cool to see that a lot of people do care about perceived injustice. There definitely ARE many rather obviously innocent people in prison and they do need support, so it's just curious to me that so many have lobbed onto Mechele vs. more obviously innocent/sympathetic people or causes. $25k from a stranger, etc!

Also, Mechele did post three more entries, which I'll link to in case you didn't get to see them yet:
    Blog 1
    Blog 2
    Blog 3

I agree about the self-serving internet use. It's a double-edged sword, IMO, though. For example, her most recent tweet:
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

To me this smacks of a sort of defiant narcissistic obliviousness. I imagine a lot of people might mind that she's lazing about and twittering inanely while a lot of people firmly believe she belongs in prison-- for example Kent Leppink's family probably minds. Potential jurors and the prosecutor might mind. All of those people certainly matter.

Yay! I'm glad you're back-- I found the shoplifting info! Initially I thought this was just a rumor, but I see a few sources indicate the shoplifting accusation was brought up at trial. Here's one article. Apparently, the Linehans maintained it was a misunderstanding, the charges were dropped and he wasn't prosecuted. If it wasn't a misunderstanding, I'd definitely put my bet on Mechele being the culprit and not her husband.

Oooh interesting! And I'm glad that you also find twitter to be an "abomination in general" haha! Love it. I also noted the grammar/diction struggles that appear to have endured, despite that much-toted Master's Degree. I'd feel badly about being snide, but I'm annoyed by the way this degree is toted in the media and by her supporters-- as if she'd stopped world hunger or become a nun or something.

That reminds me-- I've always been a bit curious about whether it's been alleged that she or the other parties in this case were involved in drug use when the crime occurred. Her emails are painful to read and essentially devoid of punctuation etc. And of course her behavior points to some other sort of serious malfunction... I've always wondered if it was possible she was using a lot of drugs at the time or something? Does anyone know if this has ever been discussed??

Also, an update:
    Mechele's mother is apparently visiting Mechele and her daughter in Alaska and has blogged briefly about it:

"Hi to all!!! Arrived in Anchorage last night and I cannot tell you the joy I felt in seeing my child free!! There are no words to describe how wonderful it was to hug her and know she did not have to be put back in a cell! Audrey is drinking in her mother's love and trying to make up for lost moments. Thanks to all of you for helping in making this come about. You support got us here. Mechele and I will both post later...just wanted to share the excitement of FINALLY getting here and being with Mechele and *****.

A very excited mom!!
    I really do not mean to sound or be mean but what her mother has quoted makes me want to puke! Just the way Mechele has treated her mother in the past is disgusting. It seems to me that Mechele's mother is living in a state of denial of the sick behavior of her own daughter. YUCK!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandangel For This Useful Post:

My input in green

I know! I love it when more people post!

I agree with your statement analysis! I'm on board. Agree. Kinda highlights her priorities, I guess

Yes, sometimes absence speaks louder than anything else.

I know! Seeing such passion in people has been amazing! This hits a very personal spot for many people, it seems. Some of those spots are more...ahem...personal than others, IYKWIM

Blog 1
    Blog 2
    Blog 3

As always, you say it so well, friend

bbm, ITA! Although, I actually can see how this could be a misunderstanding, as some people panic and get embarrassed when their babies are crying, as babies are wont to do, and sometimes other people are less than gracious about being around said crying baby and make parents feel more embarrassed than they should.

However... aren't doctors poor during med school? I mean, Colin's letter to the judge discusses how during that time Mechele was working as a waitress and he was paying for school with the military program. I wonder how many waitresses shop at Nordstrom's. The Rack, maybe, but...$700.00??

LOL, seriously! I'll be done with my Master's degree in approx. 4 weeks and I don't feel like I'm getting more superior and trustworthy by the second...but I'll report after I actually confer...maybe it's like a super time-sensitive kind of effect and it just hasn't kicked in yet.

I have never heard anything about her doing drugs ever, of even drinking really. The only thing (that I can recall) related to drugs and this case has been some vague mentions of Kent possibly smoking pot at one point in his life or another, and some possible hints at Mechele getting mad at him for it because she didn't approve.

If it's true that she left home at 14, stealing her sister's ID and stripping in New Jersey before going to Alaska, or even with of the "official" story of going to New York at 16 to model, then that would mean she had about what... a ninth or tenth grade education at best? Even if that included some quality private school, if she was a rebellious girl troubled by the loss of her father and quickly learning about the power of seduction, she may not have paid much attention to academics. I've also wondered if she has struggled with a learning disability, but I don't know enough except just to wonder. I suspect the desire for higher education was something that grew out of a feeling of wanting to change her image and better attract and fit into the lifestyle she had honed her lofty aspirations in on.

Also, an update:

A very excited mom!!
    It is going to be so interesting seeing how this case progresses.

And, I AM SO GLAD TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!

Last edited by flourish; 05-28-2010 at 02:19 AM. Reason: typos and additions

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

SNIPPED...

Great point! I don't remember any discussion of drug use. I will see if I can find anything about that. I DO NOT want to make this about her being a stripper at the time (because I honestly don't care) BUT it is not unusual for the girls working in the clubs as well as some of the regulars to be drug users/dealers. It would be a great avenue to explore!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyBug99 For This Useful Post:

I doubt drug use was a factor as I am certain the prosecution would have presented anything at all they could find to put Mechele in an even worse light. I think they looked and probably were disappointed they could not add "drug addict" or "coke XXX" to "stripper."
    Just my opinion, of course.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sandangel View Post
    I really do not mean to sound or be mean but what her mother has quoted makes me want to puke! Just the way Mechele has treated her mother in the past is disgusting. It seems to me that Mechele's mother is living in a state of denial of the sick behavior of her own daughter. YUCK!!
    How has Mechele treated her mother in the past? I feel like I remember reading something about the two being estranged at some point? But I can't remember details. Do you know more about their history?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nancy botwin For This Useful Post:

Although, I actually can see how this could be a misunderstanding, as some people panic and get embarrassed when their babies are crying, as babies are wont to do, and sometimes other people are less than gracious about being around said crying baby and make parents feel more embarrassed than they should.

However... aren't doctors poor during med school? I mean, Colin's letter to the judge discusses how during that time Mechele was working as a waitress and he was paying for school with the military program. I wonder how many waitresses shop at Nordstrom's. The Rack, maybe, but...$700.00??
    Ooh good point! If they were really struggling financially and had a new baby, etc. it's sort of perplexing to imagine they were walking around with 700$ worth of merchandise they intended to purchase. Hmmmm
    I totally think Mechele crammed it in the stroller (unbeknownst to her husband) and was confident that no one would suspect him as he wheeled the baby stroller out of the store. Sort of symbolic of the 'two-mecheles" narrative-- use a wholesome facade to deflect suspicion and conceal bad acts.

If it's true that she left home at 14, stealing her sister's ID and stripping in New Jersey before going to Alaska, or even with of the "official" story of going to New York at 16 to model, then that would mean she had about what... a ninth or tenth grade education at best? Even if that included some quality private school, if she was a rebellious girl troubled by the loss of her father and quickly learning about the power of seduction, she may not have paid much attention to academics. I've also wondered if she has struggled with a learning disability, but I don't know enough except just to wonder. I suspect the desire for higher education was something that grew out of a feeling of wanting to change her image and better attract and fit into the lifestyle she had honed her lofty aspirations in on.
    Good points! I also wonder about a learning disability-- seems possible fwiw.
    Also, I'm assuming she ended up getting her GED? I wonder when/where that happened?
    Also I reread Colin Linehan's sentencing letter last night and noted that he said Mechele was acting upon her abiding sense of ethics when she quit the modeling agency receptionist job. According to Dr. Linehan, she felt the agency was unfairly capitalizing on the hopes and dreams of young girls. Now, maybe that's true. But it never ceases to amaze me how quick her supporters are to recast Mechele's actions in a positively perfect and noble light. Like, they have a saintly explanation for EVERYTHING, even things that really don't require any explanation.

Also! An early congratulations to you on the completion of your Master's Degree!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nancy botwin For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast