Video of KC and Baez Crying together to be released UPDATE BAEZ THREATENS TO SUE

Insomnia Momma

If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
Reaction score
You could hear the surprise in the voice of WESH-Channel's Bob Kealing as he relayed the news today.
Earlier, Kealing reported that Baez's spokeswoman did acknowledge that Anthony has sold licensing rights to photos and video.
WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest reported that prosecutors are about to release a videotape of Anthony's reaction at Orange County Jail on the day Caylee's remains were found. DeForest also reported that Baez plans to file sanctions against prosecutors, who are going to release a tape of the lawyer with his client.
Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...y-case--4.html

Thanks to Angel Who Cares for the updates!

I wonder if this could be the licorice incident? I can't figure out what else it could be? Maybe the hugging incident? Hmm... Whatever it is it has to be interesting. It sure has my interest up!

I can't wait for the video of Casey's reaction to the discovery of Caylee's remains.

Has Baez not trotted his butt over to see that video yet? I thought he had 15 days after seeing it to file a motion to keep it from being released..

I hope the other video is the licorice eating incident..:cool:

Has Baez not trotted his butt over to see that video yet? I thought he had 15 days after seeing it to file a motion to keep it from being released..

I hope the other video is the licorice eating incident..:cool:

OMG! It would be too darn entertaining if it's the licorice incident! ROFLMAO! I so hope so:)

I think the release of this video is horrible, if the vid we speak of is the discovery of Caylee's remains. What if Casey is innocent and the reaction that we will all salivate over is actually her honest reaction to the discovery of her child's remains? It makes me terribly uncomfortable and I for one, will not watch it. I have no desire to watch any mother come undone, regardless of her involvement. Casey's pain triggers absolutely no delight in me as I imagine it pales in comparison to the pain she has caused others. I live in FL and think the sunshine act needs to be repealed or changed. I feel it is unfair to both the incarcerated and her prosecutors.

I'm to the point that I hope every danged picture, video, clip, note, anything, everything, wherever located, should be released as quickly and in as many places as humanly possible to prevent any more money being made off Caylee's death.

I think the release of this video is horrible, if the vid we speak of is the discovery of Caylee's remains. What if Casey is innocent and the reaction that we will all salivate over is actually her honest reaction to the discovery of her child's remains? It makes me terribly uncomfortable and I for one, will not watch it. I have no desire to watch any mother come undone, regardless of her involvement. Casey's pain triggers absolutely no delight in me as I imagine it pales in comparison to the pain she has caused others. I live in FL and think the sunshine act needs to be repealed or changed. I feel it is unfair to both the incarcerated and her prosecutors.

I think the important thing to remember is that Caylee's body had not been identified. They had just found a child's remains in the woods.

I think I would like it better if they released 2 videos- the one where there was thought to be bones found at J Blanchard Park- was it that park..it was so long ago..
and the one where she reacts to the bones found on Suburban.
That would tell us more, I think.

I agree with you 100% on the sunshine laws. I can't think of any valid reason that the public needs to know all this information BEFORE the trial. It victimizes everyone involved in this case, even innocent bystanders. If I were one of the parties whose information was released to the public, I would be suing the state for invasion of privacy.

I'm to the point that I hope every danged picture, video, clip, note, anything, everything, wherever located, should be released as quickly and in as many places as humanly possible to prevent any more money being made off Caylee's death.

I could NOT agree more!

:blowkiss:

Looks like now it is getting "down and dirty" neener neener time.

I agree with you 100% on the sunshine laws. I can't think of any valid reason that the public needs to know all this information BEFORE the trial. It victimizes everyone involved in this case, even innocent bystanders. If I were one of the parties whose information was released to the public, I would be suing the state for invasion of privacy.

I agree, as it pertains to the witnesses. Amy could be fired from many jobs based on what they released about her in the document dumps- many companies have a no-drug policy. Its very damaging without any real benefit.

Perhaps they could release the text of things but not names attached - but there's no way "sleuths" like us and the media wouldn't figure it out.

Other states have no sunshine laws, and they all are fine. I just learned that the federal version - the freedom of information act - allows 3rd parties to enjoin the release of personal information. The Supreme Court said the law is supposed to be about proper functioning of GOVERNMENT, not private parties. Hopefully the states will move towards that type of law- under that, things like the tips and LE's follow up would be released (to show that OCSO and the SA are doing their jobs), but not personal information like GAs suicide note. (How does that shine sunshine onto the working of government??) oy

I understand what you're saying, but how did she know it was Caylee's remains if she isn't the one who put her there? And what about the tape of Casey NOT reacting to possible bones being found in Blanchard Park (no doubt there is a tape since everything is video'ed at the jail)... that was also an honest reaction. I really don't need to see both tapes, but the jury will, and that's who matters.

I really hope it's the video of the licorice incident. I can't wait to see the one where she is reacting to the discovery of little Caylee's remains.:clap:

Looks like now it is getting "down and dirty" neener neener time.

I like down and dirty.
bananahump-slvrathlon.gif

LOL

I think the important thing to remember is that Caylee's body had not been identified. They had just found a child's remains in the woods.

Still. It is just bloodthirsty to want to watch a mother learn they have found her child's body - and yes, I know - she is the one who killed her. But it alarms me that we (me too!) watch and wait for this stuff.

She knew it was her baby girl found in the woods near her home because she put her there. She also knew the one in JBP was not her baby.

Curious, what makes you think it was pain she was suffering?

ETA: it could have easily been FEAR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back