895 users online (162 members and 733 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ronald proposes to Misty #2 UPDATE: Wedding planned for 03-12-09

Keeps the posts to the topic of this thread, all others will be deleted!

Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    Bringing this over as you posted just prior to thread closing. I did not say she was a neighbor of your's but of dad's at his previous address. In interview w AmandaK she reports hearing frequent verbal abuse during years he was still living w Crystal. JMO
    What does this have to do the the thread topic??????????

I wonder where they'll take their honeymoon? With Ron and Misty not working right now it'd be the perfect time to go. Maybe they'll choose Disneyworld..... it's what Haleigh would've wanted for sure.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    Bringing this over as you posted just prior to thread closing. I did not say she was a neighbor of your's but of dad's at his previous address. In interview w AmandaK she reports hearing frequent verbal abuse during years he was still living w Crystal. JMO
    KiKi,

PLEASE READ. STAY ON TOPIC.

Tom's girl is working her behind off. STAY ON TOPIC OR GO TO THE PARKING LOT TO DISCUSS OTHER TOPICS.

Next person off topic timed out for 2 weeks. Don't care who it is.

Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

About the proposal....on HLN...the JVM show....reporter saying she talked with TN today and she told reporter that Ron and Misty decided to do this now because "it makes them happy". Also...this is something Jr. wants. Talked about it all the time and still talks about it.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    What does this have to do the the thread topic??????????
    Sorry, was trying to clear up the confusion but I guess we all forgot which thread we're on lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    About the proposal....on HLN...the JVM show....reporter saying she talked with TN today and she told reporter that Ron and Misty decided to do this now because "it makes them happy". Also...this is something Jr. wants. Talked about it all the time and still talks about it.

Sure he does....
    Just striving to be average.

I feel the engagement was staged for media and PR.
    Sorry but how many men have gone on their knee, at their mom's
    birthday party at a restaurant with their grandma's heirloom ring?

And everyone was in on the 'surprise'................IMO, it's called
    A SHUT UP RING!!! MOO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    All right, now I know they are just making stuff up. Jr is what, 3? Yeah, I'm sure a 3-yr-old little boy talks about weddings and marriage all the time. Ha! What a crock. Sadly, these folks have lost all my support and I am glad I did not send them a dime. They don't seem to give a hoot about finding Haleigh; planning a wedding (albeit a quickie wedding) and marriage takes time and money. Time and money that should be spent searching for the missing child.

Sadly, I see this backfiring and people no longer willing to donate money or time to search. Sad.

Has Ron made any statements at all to the press about this engagement?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyPoo View Post
    Has Ron made any statements at all to the press about this engagement?
    No, the 'Presser' had nothing to do with the engagement!

gypsyblue is offline this is not what Haleigh would have wanted
    Definately an attempt to stress RC is behind MC 100%, and I think he feels this will help to solidify how people feel about her screwed up accounts of the night Haleigh disappeared. They have eachothers back IMOO JMOO

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnJenn View Post
    All right, now I know they are just making stuff up. Jr is what, 3? Yeah, I'm sure a 3-yr-old little boy talks about weddings and marriage all the time. Ha! What a crock. Sadly, these folks have lost all my support and I am glad I did not send them a dime. They don't seem to give a hoot about finding Haleigh; planning a wedding (albeit a quickie wedding) and marriage takes time and money. Time and money that should be spent searching for the missing child.

Sadly, I see this backfiring and people no longer willing to donate money or time to search. Sad.
    That's my fear as well.

I made a thread that's now disappeared with respect to them getting married with a link and all. Not sure how that broke TOS rules. Can the Mods or someone elaborate please. Generally if it's a duplicate thread, they get merged. I'm not understanding how it's deleted instead.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that these people can fathom getting married at a time like this. His child is missing less than a month and this is what they decide to do? Marriage is a celebration. What on earth do they have to celebrate?
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Quote Originally Posted by snookie View Post
    I wonder where they'll take their honeymoon? With Ron and Misty not working right now it'd be the perfect time to go. Maybe they'll choose Disneyworld..... it's what Haleigh would've wanted for sure.
    OMG you took the words out of my mouth!!!!!!!!!! I was going to say the exact same thing!!!!!!

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast