Ronald proposes to Misty #2 UPDATE: Wedding planned for 03-12-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
Keeps the posts to the topic of this thread, all others will be deleted!

Bringing this over as you posted just prior to thread closing. I did not say she was a neighbor of your's but of dad's at his previous address. In interview w AmandaK she reports hearing frequent verbal abuse during years he was still living w Crystal. JMO
:parrot:
What does this have to do the the thread topic??????????

I wonder where they'll take their honeymoon? With Ron and Misty not working right now it'd be the perfect time to go. Maybe they'll choose Disneyworld..... it's what Haleigh would've wanted for sure. ;)

Bringing this over as you posted just prior to thread closing. I did not say she was a neighbor of your's but of dad's at his previous address. In interview w AmandaK she reports hearing frequent verbal abuse during years he was still living w Crystal. JMO
:parrot:

KiKi,

PLEASE READ. STAY ON TOPIC.

Tom's girl is working her behind off. STAY ON TOPIC OR GO TO THE PARKING LOT TO DISCUSS OTHER TOPICS.

Next person off topic timed out for 2 weeks. Don't care who it is.

Tricia

About the proposal....on HLN...the JVM show....reporter saying she talked with TN today and she told reporter that Ron and Misty decided to do this now because "it makes them happy". Also...this is something Jr. wants. Talked about it all the time and still talks about it.

About the proposal....on HLN...the JVM show....reporter saying she talked with TN today and she told reporter that Ron and Misty decided to do this now because "it makes them happy". Also...this is something Jr. wants. Talked about it all the time and still talks about it.

Sure he does.... :sick:

I feel the engagement was staged for media and PR.
Sorry but how many men have gone on their knee, at their mom's
birthday party at a restaurant with their grandma's heirloom ring?

And everyone was in on the 'surprise'................IMO, it's called
A SHUT UP RING!!! MOO

All right, now I know they are just making stuff up. Jr is what, 3? Yeah, I'm sure a 3-yr-old little boy talks about weddings and marriage all the time. Ha! What a crock. Sadly, these folks have lost all my support and I am glad I did not send them a dime. They don't seem to give a hoot about finding Haleigh; planning a wedding (albeit a quickie wedding) and marriage takes time and money. Time and money that should be spent searching for the missing child.

Sadly, I see this backfiring and people no longer willing to donate money or time to search. Sad.

Has Ron made any statements at all to the press about this engagement?

Definately an attempt to stress RC is behind MC 100%, and I think he feels this will help to solidify how people feel about her screwed up accounts of the night Haleigh disappeared. They have eachothers back IMOO JMOO

All right, now I know they are just making stuff up. Jr is what, 3? Yeah, I'm sure a 3-yr-old little boy talks about weddings and marriage all the time. Ha! What a crock. Sadly, these folks have lost all my support and I am glad I did not send them a dime. They don't seem to give a hoot about finding Haleigh; planning a wedding (albeit a quickie wedding) and marriage takes time and money. Time and money that should be spent searching for the missing child.

Sadly, I see this backfiring and people no longer willing to donate money or time to search. Sad.

That's my fear as well. :(

I made a thread that's now disappeared with respect to them getting married with a link and all. Not sure how that broke TOS rules. Can the Mods or someone elaborate please. Generally if it's a duplicate thread, they get merged. I'm not understanding how it's deleted instead.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that these people can fathom getting married at a time like this. His child is missing less than a month and this is what they decide to do? Marriage is a celebration. What on earth do they have to celebrate?

I wonder where they'll take their honeymoon? With Ron and Misty not working right now it'd be the perfect time to go. Maybe they'll choose Disneyworld..... it's what Haleigh would've wanted for sure. ;)

OMG you took the words out of my mouth!!!!!!!!!! I was going to say the exact same thing!!!!!!

You know what's hard? Keeping these threads on ONE subject, because every subject actually is tied to another subject, and all subjects are kinda tied in together with each other.

Hmmmm?? Did that make sense?
confused2hw.gif

I feel the engagement was staged for media and PR.
Sorry but how many men have gone on their knee, at their mom's
birthday party at a restaurant with their grandma's heirloom ring?

And everyone was in on the 'surprise'................IMO, it's called
A SHUT UP RING!!! MOO

Bad PR at that.

I made a thread that's now disappeared with respect to them getting married with a link and all. Not sure how that broke TOS rules. Can the Mods or someone elaborate please. Generally if it's a duplicate thread, they get merged. I'm not understanding how it's deleted instead.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that these people can fathom getting married at a time like this. His child is missing less than a month and this is what they decide to do? Marriage is a celebration. What on earth do they have to celebrate?
We had a thread and I closed it and started this one, #2.

If you had read my post here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3437348&postcount=569
you would have noticed I said I would start another one.

Thank you Toms Girl. I am normally not in the Caylee or Haleigh rooms and do not know when there is 'drama' about. Nor did I see that thread you listed above. Sorry. I tried to find a relevant thread before I posted. Can we discuss how upset this is to us without 'trashing' the people??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam