New warrant released today

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey RC! Long time no see. The N&O has a story too - I don't have the link. It mentions Myrtle - I think meaning Myrtle beach. Very veiled threats, seems to me. I'll see if I can grab the link.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1437214.html

Hey Top Sail - hello to you as well.

The warrants are now posted on the WRAL link above. My my my, what a fine fellow, beer and babies, punching holes, telling his wife he could kill her...and on it goes.

Incredibly sad.

OMG he makes me sick. Very sad. Michelle really loved that monster or she wouldn't of gotten pregnant AGAIN. Seems to me she was trying her best to make the marriage work It was obvious to EVERYONE that he was cheating. She even found another woman's panties in their BED!!! I sure wish she would of gotten out then.

What in the world was up with that email.. "In a mood, you thought myrtle was bad.....I could kill you for not letting me get my yard work finished....All because he had to watch Cassie and they didn't have any power. That email alone tells what a spoiled rotten person he is.

I wish they would arrest him and throw away the key. All evidence points to him...he gets to continue on with his life exactly the way he planned it! Makes me sick.

Jason's words sound evil in the email. Wonder exactly what he meant about Myrtle Beach? In a way it sounded threatening. They must have had a violent time down there. It could be taken in other ways, though.

Michelle found panties in her bed that weren't hers and Jason said they must have been the maids?? Probably Jason's panties.

Whew. His mamma can babysit him til he is thrown in the slammer. She has to know about his temperament by now.

OMG he makes me sick. Very sad. Michelle really loved that monster or she wouldn't of gotten pregnant AGAIN. Seems to me she was trying her best to make the marriage work It was obvious to EVERYONE that he was cheating. She even found another woman's panties in their BED!!! I sure wish she would of gotten out then.

What in the world was up with that email.. "In a mood, you thought myrtle was bad.....I could kill you for not letting me get my yard work finished....All because he had to watch Cassie and they didn't have any power. That email alone tells what a spoiled rotten person he is.

I wish they would arrest him and throw away the key. All evidence points to him...he gets to continue on with his life exactly the way he planned it! Makes me sick.

Just my opinion only, I don't think Michelle exactly wanted to, or set out to, be pregnant again. The trip to Myrtle Beach right after she had lost the baby in May - I definitely don't think it was a pleasant trip and more self serving for slayer boy than for Michelle, if you get my drift. Again JMO. I think there is a possibility that the therapist's notes may add enlightenment to this.

Just my opinion only, I don't think Michelle exactly wanted to, or set out to, be pregnant again. The trip to Myrtle Beach right after she had lost the baby in May - I definitely don't think it was a pleasant trip and more self serving for slayer boy than for Michelle, if you get my drift. Again JMO. I think there is a possibility that the therapist's notes may add enlightenment to this.

RC - thanks for your insight. Prior to today, I hadn't read anything about a trip to MB except the one where he met up with MM after the murder. Would love to know the specifics of that trip, of what made HIM so mad. It sounds to me that this relationship was ALL ABOUT HIM. He also sounds like he was VERY MEAN. So many signs there.... The more I read about him, the more disgusted I become knowing he has his daughter and is raising her in his "SELFISH" world.

RC - thanks for your insight. Prior to today, I hadn't read anything about a trip to MB except the one where he met up with MM after the murder. Would love to know the specifics of that trip, of what made HIM so mad. It sounds to me that this relationship was ALL ABOUT HIM. He also sounds like he was VERY MEAN. So many signs there.... The more I read about him, the more disgusted I become knowing he has his daughter and is raising her in his "SELFISH" world.

The good news, primary custody of Cassidy has been ordered to be transferred to Meredith and the move to Raleigh to be phased in over time. In August Cassidy will be mostly in Raleigh with Meredith, She will attend school in Raleigh and will reside in Raleigh. Thats all good.

"New warrant released today"...WHERE? I read today's N&O. Did I miss something? Where's the document?

You know, I hope Jason Young doesn't do something to Kassidy just to keep Michelle's mom and sister from having her. Look what he did to Michelle. He's not afraid to do anything. He probably feels power from his ability to kill and to so far get away with it for so long.

Where's the warrant?

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/4712532/

here ya go - 2 were relased today - look to the right of the article.

ETA - word is Jason loves Cassidy and wouldn't harm her. After 2 years of hearing the things he did to Michelle, I find that hard to beleive but supposedly he does.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/4712532/

here ya go - 2 were relased today - look to the right of the article.

ETA - word is Jason loves Cassidy and wouldn't harm her. After 2 years of hearing the things he did to Michelle, I find that hard to beleive but supposedly he does.

I suppose he loves Cassidy in his own way - like for posting pictures on Craig's list to lure women admirers, or to garner sympathy as the widower. One thing is obvious though - he sure didn't like to care for her without a tv or someone else to clean up any mess she might have made.

OMG!!! (THUD!)

Bebo SW -

He's signed up as a member, and guess who else? MM and C.A.S.
It stated Jason and C.A.S. have known each other since being teenagers...and reference to Camp Illahee (isn't that related to some of his previously released emails where he lies about his marital status?)...and that C.A.S. was a visitor in his home from 10/21/06 to 10/26/09 (must mean 2006) - is that when we've figured Michelle Young was up in NY?

OMG!!! (THUD!)

Bebo SW -

He's signed up as a member, and guess who else? MM and C.A.S.
It stated Jason and C.A.S. have known each other since being teenagers...and reference to Camp Illahee (isn't that related to some of his previously released emails where he lies about his marital status?)...and that C.A.S. was a visitor in his home from 10/21/06 to 10/26/09 (must mean 2006) - is that when we've figured Michelle Young was up in NY?

Yep - the emails where he lied about being married - same thing. Michelle was in NY during part of the time frame listed (21- 26 October).

He has been a Bebo member for quite some time. MM not so long, in fact rather recently. Seems like she does like to keep in contact with the slayer boy. Hope Mr. CAS is finding all this interesting, bet he didn't know some things. Gonna be a lot of sweating in the courtroom...:p

Hi All!:grouphug:

This investigation is like that Ever Ready Battery - keeps goin' and goin'! At least jason knows that they're not giving up like he anticipated.

MM needs heavy duty therapy imo., and anyone else who associates with this Slayer and father who gives up primary custody of his only child.

Hi All!:grouphug:

This investigation is like that Ever Ready Battery - keeps goin' and goin'! At least jason knows that they're not giving up like he anticipated.

MM needs heavy duty therapy imo., and anyone else who associates with this Slayer and father who gives up primary custody of his only child.

Can you say - I R O N I C, Poetic Justice maybe...karma. Something, he even has to put up with LE interviewing his Brevard buddies, those that know in Brevard are growing not diminishing as he suspected. Makes me smile.

*sigh*

Now I have to figure out what Bebo is, or where it is. Then, who or what is C.A.S. I've been away from this case a long time, since nothing has been happening lately. I know we aren't supposed to mention names, which I forget about sometimes. Maybe someone will PM my uninformed butt.

ETA: And thanks, Topsail Girl for the location to where to click for the warrant. DUH. It was there all the time and I just looked at it and didn't "see" it.

Can you say - I R O N I C, Poetic Justice maybe...karma. Something, he even has to put up with LE interviewing his Brevard buddies, those that know in Brevard are growing not diminishing as he suspected. Makes me smile.
Yes, I'm smiling too RC. Karma is a bi**h!
Wonder if the eyes of the family and close Brevardian friends have opened yet? Karma will visit them also.
"Their boy" is a real piece of work.
Poor Michelle. She had a very rough life living with "the slayer"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee