Things that make you wonder

Cookie278

Reaction score
I know much of the case has been hashed, and rehashed. Argued and debated, but I thought I would go back and reread some of the transcripts and see what jumped out at me that was different. This exchange caught my attention and has me wondering. :waitasec:

This came from the July 25th visit between KC and parents. While most of KC's responses seem evasive and such, this stuck out. It came out of the blue and in typical KC fashion she quickly changed the subject.

CA: I have a question
KC: I can honestly say I appreciate it. Yes?
CA : Your tiffany ring...
KC: Uh hum
CA: You know the little heart ring? where is it?
KC : I dont know. i havent seen it for a long time
CA: And who gave you that ring again? i forget.
KC: Jeff [pause]
CA: Ok...uhm, we cant find Jeff

Question is, what makes the ring important? Seems to be a very odd thing to ask about unless CA thought it was somehow connected. It feels as if CA is trying to trip KC up...?

What odd things make you wonder? Things that may not have grabbed our attention the first time we saw them.

I always found it odd that GA's suicide note was found in his car. When did he supposedly write the note then? In the car? :waitasec:

It was even said that the writing got worse towards the end of the note, giving the inference that the booze and drugs were kicking in, but... then why was the note in the car????? :waitasec:

I always found it odd that GA's suicide note was found in his car. When did he supposedly write the note then? In the car? :waitasec:

It was even said that the writing got worse towards the end of the note, giving the inference that the booze and drugs were kicking in, but... then why was the note in the car????? :waitasec:

I thought he might have locked the note up in his car so that family would find it and not a maid or whoever found his body

I need to find the link, but GA saying to KC that "things will come out". What kind of things, I know some people thought incest, something to do with the real father, KC's real job, but it has always been unsettling to me.

And, what ever happened with the jewelry she bought at JC Penny's, two necklaces, I believe they were?

And, what ever happened with the jewelry she bought at JC Penny's, two necklaces, I believe they were?

It was never confirmed that anyone in the A family purchased 2 crosses at JC Penney. That came only from LP.

I know much of the case has been hashed, and rehashed. Argued and debated, but I thought I would go back and reread some of the transcripts and see what jumped out at me that was different. This exchange caught my attention and has me wondering. :waitasec:

This came from the July 25th visit between KC and parents. While most of KC's responses seem evasive and such, this stuck out. It came out of the blue and in typical KC fashion she quickly changed the subject.

CA: I have a question
KC: I can honestly say I appreciate it. Yes?
CA : Your tiffany ring...
KC: Uh hum
CA: You know the little heart ring? where is it?
KC : I dont know. i havent seen it for a long time
CA: And who gave you that ring again? i forget.
KC: Jeff [pause]
CA: Ok...uhm, we cant find Jeff

Question is, what makes the ring important? Seems to be a very odd thing to ask about unless CA thought it was somehow connected. It feels as if CA is trying to trip KC up...?

What odd things make you wonder? Things that may not have grabbed our attention the first time we saw them.

I'm not so certain that Cindy considered the ring to be important. I think she was trying to get Casey to verify that it was Jeff who supposedly gave her the ring - in other words, was Casey going to stick to that story, and then to explain why Jeff couldn't be found.

She didn't want to say, "Casey, we can't find Jeff who gave you the ring" only to have Casey come back with, "Jeff? I didn't say it was Jeff, I said it was ______."

Why did it take Lee Anthony 2 hours to go over to Tony's on the night of the July 15th from midnite to 2-2:30 am to pick up the bag and laptop? If you gave him 30 minutes each way driving time, he would still really only need 15-20 minutes TOPS to pick up Casey's bag and laptop. (that is being very generous.)

The website acandyrose.com has a great timeline to reference this.

Also what makes me wonder... Cindy must have still thought Casey did something that night because she dumped the contents of Casey's bag out on the garage floor and asked the detectives if they wanted to take it. THEY SAID NO. Why would they need to take her bag if they at the time believed the nanny story. ONLY CINDY BELIEVED AT THAT MOMENT CASEY WAS GUILTY because LE only would need to take a guilty persons items for evidence.

What haunts me more than anything is that Cindy, despite her almost obsessive insistence on seeing Caylee during the 31 days, and considering her to be missing at least as early as July 3, never called the police. I just can't understand it, no matter how I try.

In August interview with Greta:

GVS: Has Casey told you what happened to her child?

CA: Um.............. yes. In her way.

(This makes no sense. If KC told CA, CA would have gone to get her. CA should have just said "no".)

My thinking on this is, GA probably had been considering suicide for a while (hours or days) and most likely started writing it elsewhere. Adding to it, revising it etc. Wanting to write something that didn't place blame or cause guilt etc. Probably finished it sitting in the car (hence the bad writing at the end) while he debated whether or not to go into the hotel room and end it all. And just left it in the car more by oversight than accident.

The ring always caught my attention as well and I agree with CW, CA was trying to establish who JH was.

I've also always wondered WHO was being watched when GA said on interviews that "they" were being watched.

He also stated several times that they were so "close" to finding the kidnappers.

The initial interview with the police and Casey has always bothered me...If you listen to it closely, at one point she almost slips up and then quickly catches herself. She says something like (and I'm too lazy today to go back and find exact words) "My thing is this, no matter how it happened..." and then quickly says "I just want to find Caylee." No matter how it happened?! Isn't HOW it happened (if we're going by the Zanny story) extremely important? But, we all know what she was really referring to, don't we?

Also, the exchanges between Casey and Lee were very enlightening. I have a hard time justifying his statement in the depo. that he believes everything his sister says when I examine the conversations he had with her when she was first jailed and called home to get the boyfriend's telephone number.

Gosh, so many things make me wonder but the one that sticks out the most is: why did her parents let her get away with lying for so long? This is the root of the entire case. If they had confronted her, then maybe she wouldn't have thought that she could get away with murder.

What haunts me more than anything is that Cindy, despite her almost obsessive insistence on seeing Caylee during the 31 days, and considering her to be missing at least as early as July 3, never called the police. I just can't understand it, no matter how I try.

This is the very thing I *do* understand, out of everything else. They were so used to her shenanigans that the time just kept rolling along.

One thing that puzzles me, is why did CA have Caylees body cremated if KC didn't want it cremated? I would have expected the family to bow to KC's wishes in this, since they did in so many other things, and in fact it almost seems 'legally correct' to me that the mothers wishes must be honoured in this instance.

I cannot figure out how any of the "A"s sleep at night. I only hope Caylee comes to them every night thy have left on earth and ask " WHY"?

In August interview with Greta:

GVS: Has Casey told you what happened to her child?

CA: Um.............. yes. In her way.

(This makes no sense. If KC told CA, CA would have gone to get her. CA should have just said "no".)

In her own way, sounds like CA is saying that Yes, KC told her some story, which sounds like a lie.

"In her own way." = lie

She can't say KC didn't tell her, if KC said something. All she can say is that KC told her, but she doesn't believe the story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back