This Video Made Me Think of Caylee

brownflower

Inactive
Reaction score
This video made me think of Caylee in so many ways and I started crying while I watched it I was so touched.

It features a little girl performing with a Gospel choir. She is so precious just like Caylee was.

The words of the song touched me as well. I truly believe that Caylee will be vindicated and her death will not be in vain.

I apologize if it offends anyone. And if the mods feel this thread should be closed I understand.

http://www.blackbottom.com/watch.php?v=qUA3Lk9XXmP&w=0

I especially like the part, "when I was in trouble, you came to my rescue"

I'm appointing that little girl as Caylee's stand-in!

What a lovely video. How sad that some children are treasured and others are thrown away like trash. All are gifts from God.

What a lovely video. How sad that some children are treasured and others are thrown away like trash. All are gifts from God.

That's what made me cry so much. You could tell the little girl in the video was adored and her talents were being cultivated. Caylee was just a talented. She was a little angel. Yet, she was "thrown away like trash". This video gives me hope.

Wow wow wow!!! I would be sad if a mod did want to remove this. Maan it is soooo adorable every time she points up!!!

That made me smile.

It does have some relevance to the case I guess. At the end the singer asks if anybody was from Florida. ;)

That little girl is so talented, and is as cute as a button.

I would like to thank you for sharing this with us. I laughed and then I bawled like a baby. That was the sweetest child! So precious. I agree that all children should be treasured as this one seems to be. What a wonderful find. She is a cutie.

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Such a sweet baby gurl. Brownflower, do you know how old that baby is? She is a doll. Thanks so much for sharing this video. We need to see God's blessings. All babies are God's blessings.
(((((HUGGS)))))

What a precious child. You can tell she thought she was as big as anyone else on that stage. It looks as if she is about three years old. How I wish little Caylee could have lived a life such as this. What is wrong with some people? Makes me shudder to think about it.

I so glad you all liked the video. I agree that she probably three years old. Sad that Caylee didn't live to see her three year old birthday.

This video made me think of Caylee in so many ways and I started crying while I watched it I was so touched.

It features a little girl performing with a Gospel choir. She is so precious just like Caylee was.

The words of the song touched me as well. I truly believe that Caylee will be vindicated and her death will not be in vain.

I apologize if it offends anyone. And if the mods feel this thread should be closed I understand.

http://www.blackbottom.com/watch.php?v=qUA3Lk9XXmP&w=0
I have seen this video before. She is absolutely adorable!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you for sharing.

It was the lift I needed. Thank you. Just precious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back