Baez files yet another motion re: Video of Casey's reaction to remains found

Doodlelover

Reaction score
I have never started a thread and hope this is the way to do it. If it isnt please feel free to delete or correct.

JB has filed an emergency motion trying to block the release of the Video of Casey's reactions. He also has many more "demands" listed. He also wants to stop any future monitoring of him and Casey together. :waitasec:

The actual motion is in PDF within the body of the article linked below

It's interesting. Check it out

http://www.wesh.com/news/18906812/detail.html

Yoda impression: Video... damning be it must....

he wants to be special. they monitor EVERYTHING.

With all these High Profile people he has surrounded himself with, why hasn't someone told him to STOP:silenced:

He filed the motion to stop it's release, now this?? His inexperience is really showing in a most negative way. Everyday this is getting more foolish!

I have never started a thread and hope this is the way to do it. If it isnt please feel free to delete or correct.

JB has filed an emergency motion trying to block the release of the Video of Casey's reactions. He also has many more "demands" listed. He also wants to stop any future monitoring of him and Casey together. :waitasec:

The actual motion is in PDF within the body of the article linked below

It's interesting. Check it out

http://www.wesh.com/news/18906812/detail.html

He cites a news online source?! Whoever heard of someone filing a legal document and citing a news story? I didn't go to law school, but I do know that you're supposed to cite legal cases, but not from what is reported, rather you use what is legally documented.

From the latest Motion:

"3. All meetings with client are protected by the attorney client privilege, even though the jail has done so in the past in the location they want us to meet in. Most times it has been in a vacant classroom."

Whaaaa?:waitasec:

"8. It is clear hornbook case law that every person who acts "under color of state law" that monitoring of such conversations violates this basis prohibition."

IMO JB should stop affecting this weird "ok let's dumb it down to basics, guys-- even a first year law student knows this!"- posture. Because it's embarrassing. Because he has demonstrated many times that he doesn't know the basics.

JB's latest emission is out of control! Dude needs help.

Seriously this man can't PROPERLY cite case law if his life depended on it. Hey Baez pick up a Bluebook!!! Hell, I'll even send you mine! His motions make my head hurt.

It's amazing how he thinks he's so special and that no one should monitor him and Casey. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Again, he requests the jail to forget protocol and treat Casey like a "Princess". It's not the Ritz it's JAIL!

He cites a news online source?! Whoever heard of someone filing a legal document and citing a news story? I didn't go to law school, but I do know that you're supposed to cite legal cases, but not from what is reported, rather you use what is legally documented.

Oddly I just cited that online source and the actual case last night when posting in another thread discussing the issues covered in his latest motion.

If I can do it while watching The Real Housewives of NYC, you can do it too JB! :woohoo:

I say -- the judge will get a smirk then get irritated over the attention that JB is looking for with this one. Basically as I read it, JB is telling the judge, he the judge, needs to understand the constitution. As amended and written by JB.

Not a good thing to do, JB, not at all.

In my opinion, JB just doesn't stick to the law in any of his motions. He inappropriately throws things in motions that he shouldn't. He put too many details in this motion knowing it would be released to the public, as all pleadings are unless filed under seal. He's creating the drama himself, and it's NOT in the best interest of his client.

Is it possible that KC was upset with JB b/c he told her that he was the one who anonymously reported where the body was? He had an ethical decision to make and he did it and KC was pouting and upset b/c now her goose was really cooked?

Can we have a "Going through the motions with Jose Baez" thread? Pretty please?

He seriously boggles the mind.

The language is pretty egregious in the motion, but maybe that is just me.

For 2 seconds I thought he had a case, until I remembered that Caylee was not ID'd until around 12/18, so this was still an ongoing investigation on 12/11 and I suspect the request for the tapes to be saved will be considered legit. They may not survive a supression hearing, but I think they will be released. Clearly detectives wanted to know if Casey knew whose body had been found. Asked/Answered by her reaction I believe.

"Unleash the lawyers..."

From the latest Motion:

"3. All meetings with client are protected by the attorney client privilege, even though the jail has done so in the past in the location they want us to meet in. Most times it has been in a vacant classroom."

Whaaaa?:waitasec:

"8. It is clear hornbook case law that every person who acts "under color of state law" that monitoring of such conversations violates this basis prohibition."

IMO JB should stop affecting this weird "ok let's dumb it down to basics, guys-- even a first year law student knows this!"- posture. Because it's embarrassing. Because he has demonstrated many times that he doesn't know the basics.

JB's latest emission is out of control! Dude needs help.

Bless ya, Nancy.....#3 is exactly the one I asked about in the other thread. WHAT did the jail do so in the past?

The language is pretty egregious in the motion, but maybe that is just me.

For 2 seconds I thought he had a case, until I remembered that Caylee was not ID'd until around 12/18, so this was still an ongoing investigation on 12/11 and I suspect the request for the tapes to be saved will be considered legit. They may not survive a supression hearing, but I think they will be released. Clearly detectives wanted to know if Casey knew whose body had been found. Asked/Answered by her reaction I believe.

"Unleash the lawyers..."

Heck, having to have jail personnel tell him TWICE not to touch his client seems grounds enough to videotape all meetings between them.

Bless ya, Nancy.....#3 is exactly the one I asked about in the other thread. WHAT did the jail do so in the past?

I know! It bodes poorly when one has to :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: before moving onto the second page. Complete Sentence Patrol, JB!

I read and reread that part 3 times because I figured I was being dense. This reads like JB needs to get a lot more sleep, or something?? IMO this is his worst motion to date. Maybe just because it's the longest??

I absolutely cannot wait to see JB perjure himself tomorrow when he is asked to explain the money trail. I see it as: SOMEONE (Lee/CA/GA) selling "their" story and paying JB..either way, its not going to be pretyy. Also like the cheap shot the state put in there" from pauper to princess"....ouch!

Maybe we will find out who this conneticut family is..if theres really one..

Either way, I predict another steamroller in court tomorrow while JB "ums and uhs"

In my opinion, JB just doesn't stick to the law in any of his motions. He inappropriately throws things in motions that he shouldn't. He put too many details in this motion knowing it would be released to the public, as all pleadings are unless filed under seal. He's creating the drama himself, and it's NOT in the best interest of his client.

Agreed, but it is in the best interests of JB -- increasing the stock value of the media rights that he holds to sell to the highest bidder. The whole Defense strategy has been creating DRAMA, to KC's cost.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back