2009.03.11 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExpectingUnicorns

. . . only the pure of heart can see.
Reaction score
NG is on and discussing the Anthony case. Anyone want to comment?

What's happened to our NG thread? No TV for me tonight. Appreciate any who can comment. Thanks so much!

Is NG being more annoying than usual or is it just me? Why does anyone agree to be her show, she just sneers and mocks the lawyers anyway. UGH

Sorry, now they're on the AL massacre but she said, I think, that they'd be discussing the Anthonys some more.

I lost what she was saying re our case as I was searching the threads to make sure no one had started one yet. Commercial now.

Why won't Lee answer the question about who the father is.

Dr Susan L. says she thinks Casey shows that she is angry that she was ever found.

So far I haven't heard her talk about the video of JB and Casey crying after Caylee's remains were discovered -- Has anyone heard her discuss that, did I miss it?

Screw the death penalty!! KC should have to be subjected to an hour of abuse and badgering every day by NG on Nat'l TV 'til one of them dies!!!

Nancy saying JB should be aware that everything is recorded. Cameras are everywhere.

NG is saying he hasn't filed a motion, yet, to block the video ~ but I thought he had. Am I wrong?

NG talking saying JB should look up and see the camera's.

OT/ loved that MN made a statement today, backing the jail having them for his 28 years of law.

NG talking saying JB should look up and see the camera's.

OT/ loved that MN made a statement today, backing the jail having them for his 28 years of law.

This shows how inexperienced he is. He is assuming that b/c there is a client/lawyer privilege that there are no cameras in the meeting rooms. He's incredibly naive. He is in for a very rude awakening.

They also made the point that KC looked hostile in the grainy video tape, while JB was crying. KC arms were crossed and she was looking (glaring) in another direction. They used the word hostile. JB was wiping his eyes continuously in the video. KC wept, but not nearly as much as JB. Nancy wondered how a jury would judge this tape.

This shows how inexperienced he is. He is assuming that b/c there is a client/lawyer privilege that there are no cameras in the meeting rooms. He's incredibly naive. He is in for a very rude awakening.

Naive???

You're being way too kind .. :blowkiss:

So far I haven't heard her talk about the video of JB and Casey crying after Caylee's remains were discovered -- Has anyone heard her discuss that, did I miss it?

She did talk about that, but, kept saying when Casey was told Caylee was dead or found. Nancy is missing it - it was when unidentified remains were found. No one knew for sure it was Caylee.

NG is missing a lot - she missed a major statement by Haleigh's bio mother's new attorney, about Haleigh no longer having health problems - which my understanding of Turner's Syndrome is it is incurable. So, wonder what is with Nance these days. Maybe the twins are keeping her up.

Nancy saying JB should be aware that everything is recorded. Cameras are everywhere.
JB maybe forgot about the camera but I would bet Big Bucks that KC knew! She makes sure she knows where every camera is everywhere she goes!

:saythat:

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members