2009.03.11 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Is anyone watching this? Crystal is going to try and get full custody of RJ. Her lawyer is on Nancy Grace right now talking about it.

Yes I'm watching and heard her talking about several issues which Crystal might be bringing up why Ron shouldn't retain custody. For one, she mentioned Misty's age and the fact that Haleigh went missing while on her watch.

According to Kim Picazio, Attorney:

They have been speaking with police officers and others about issues with the minor child(Jr.) with regard to whether he is in the safest place. They have "grave concerns about the welfare of the child."

Mother was not aware of important hearings--will get to bottom of that--go from there.

Modification papers never filed

Allegations about what was going on in the house before Haleigh went missing and on that night. (I don't know who she meant by this)

Please don't shoot me....just the messenger.

yeah I like NG brought up CS missing appt Too

Me too, but too bad she didn't know her excuse to the judge was that she maybe didn't feel like getting out of bed.
Much like she probably didn't feel like getting out of bed for that custody hearing she's been known to complain about missing, claiming the court had the wrong address. Though she had been served to that address previously and never filed any change of address...hmm. Wish NG would dig just a little deeper...

According to Kim Picazio, Attorney:

They have been speaking with police officers and others about issues with the minor child(Jr.) with regard to whether he is in the safest place. They have "grave concerns about the welfare of the child."

Mother was not aware of important hearings--will get to bottom of that--go from there.

Modification papers never filed

Allegations about what was going on in the house before Haleigh went missing and on that night. (I don't know who she meant by this)

Please don't shoot me....just the messenger.

Not shooting anyone

Is anyone watching this? Crystal is going to try and get full custody of RJ. Her lawyer is on Nancy Grace right now talking about it.

Going to try to catch the rerun in an hour, but I've been wondering when, not if, Crystal would seek to regain full custody of RJ. I think under the circumstances, she has an excellent chance of winning.

jmo

Did anyone catch this - when she and NG were talking about the missed dr's appts? NG sd missed 12 with the mother, attorney said missed with father too, NG sd something and attorney sd "she doesn't have the health problems anymore?"!!!!!!!!!! Why would Haleigh not have the health problems anymore?

IMO, this is exactly why Ronald is marrying Misty at this point in time. Because Crystal is going to be sueing for custody of Jr. So they are hoping that being married will make a big difference to a judge.

Did anyone catch this - when she and NG were talking about the missed dr's appts? NG sd missed 12 with the mother, attorney said missed with father too, NG sd something and attorney sd "she doesn't have the health problems anymore?"!!!!!!!!!! Why would Haleigh not have the health problems anymore?

YES!! I heard that also and found it quite odd. IIRC NG was just cutting to commercial break, but NG asked why she was using past tense and she said she didn't have the health problems anymore??? Why would she make such an statement?

YES!! I heard that also and found it quite odd. IIRC NG was just cutting to commercial break, but NG asked why she was using past tense and she said she didn't have the health problems anymore??? Why would she make such an statement?

And she made that comment about the health problems AFTER the first discussion on using past tense. I am so glad you heard it as well, I was wide awake, I knew I heard it.

I got the impression she was talking about the bronchial problems.(maybe that's what most of the visits were for at that time?) I'll have to go back and watch it again.

IMO, this is exactly why Ronald is marrying Misty at this point in time. Because Crystal is going to be sueing for custody of Jr. So they are hoping that being married will make a big difference to a judge.
Yes, I think we finally found out the answer when the attorney was talking. The fact still remains though that Haleigh went missing under Misty's care, Haleigh is still missing, and LE hasn't named a suspect yet. I personally think it's premature to make any final custody arrangements for Jr. MOO

I got the impression she was talking about the bronchial problems.(maybe that's what most of the visits were for at that time?) I'll have to go back and watch it again.

I don't recalling any mention of the specific reason. Isn't Turners Syndrome incurable?

Yes, I think we finally found out the answer when the attorney was talking. The fact still remains though that Haleigh went missing under Misty's care, Haleigh is still missing, and LE hasn't named a suspect yet. I personally think it's premature to make any final custody arrangements for Jr. MOO

I agree, I think Jr has it hard enough dealing with the loss of his big sissy, probably his most constant companion since birth. He doesn't need to deal with any other large losses at the moment, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail