Should Caylee pay for her Mother's defense

dunlurken

Reaction score
I think everyone realizes that the pictures of Caylee are paying for Casey's defense. The "dream team" is not doing it for free. LKB, Kobi, etc. don't defend people for free.

Thoughts?

It's obscene. It's like asking the target to pay for the firing squad's bullets.

No, I do not think Caylee should pay for her mother's----anythang. Poor lil baby gurl was "USED" enough by her mother when she was alive. ----------She should be left in peace.

I find this possibility beyond disgusting. I posted a thread last night with info on Florida's Son of Sam laws and if she's convicted, it looks to me like the state can go after any property or money she has, even if it was assigned to another person.

I wonder if that means the state could go after any attorneys or experts who had been paid with money from sold photos to recoup the funds?

I think it's probably common knowledge that Caylee is paying for her Mom's defense. I also find it abhorrent. Selling pictures of Caylee..... criminal in itself. Baez, watch out, they're coming after you. Conflict of interest big time.

Should Caylee pay for Casey's defense?? Oh, H3ll no!

:furious:

I think its just awful. Criminal actually.

It's like a husband killing his wife, collecting insurance on her death and using it to buy a great defense team so he can get away with killing her.

Where oh where is the justice in that :furious:

No, and I sooooo wish that counsel (sort of a post-mortem guardian ad litem) could be appointed to look after Caylee's interests in this matter. I know it is legally not possible, however, it seems obscene that making money off of photographs/videos of Caylee is adding insult to....well, her murder. Something just isn't right about Caylee, however indirectly, aiding in paying for the defense of the mother who murdered her. Caylee loved and trusted KC. At the very least, the exploitation should cease post-death. It breaks my heart that there is no one (except the State of FL) fighting for justice for Caylee. Everytime I see courtroom video of the Anthonys sitting behind KC I want to throw up. I empathize and understand standing behind your only daughter and hoping to help in whatever way to save her life, but it is so obvious tiny, innocent little Caylee is sooooo alone.

I seriously doubt that anyone is going to answer "yes, I think it's a good thing for Caylee to pay for Casey's defense". Just sayin... :)

Morally- ABSOLUTELY not

But the laws allow it. The Menedez brothers used up all of their parents money. I think if a person is convicted, they should have to pay it back, even if it takes a lifetime of $.50 prison pay and no Pop Tart money.

I think everyone realizes that the pictures of Caylee are paying for Casey's defense. The "dream team" is not doing it for free. LKB, Kobi, etc. don't defend people for free.

Thoughts?

NO! She has already paid for her Mother's selfishness, and paid the highest price...with her life. Casey robbed her daughter of so may things to pay for her "freedom." :furious:

Helloooooooooo! I'm feeling invisible here. Like I said above, I looked up the Florida laws on this last night. It looks to me like the state CAN go after those funds, and any other property she may own, if she's convicted, even if she has them assigned to another person.

BTW, I searched for those laws in frustration after hearing NG for the umpteenth time cite an overturning of the federal law. Apparently no one on her staff can be bothered to look at the state law.

NO!!!!!!! Absolutely not!! But she is, Casey is no more than scum at the bottem of a trash can, beyond evil , and I could go on and on.......

Helloooooooooo! I'm feeling invisible here. Like I said above, I looked up the Florida laws on this last night. It looks to me like the state CAN go after those funds, and any other property she may own, if she's convicted, even if she has them assigned to another person.

BTW, I searched for those laws in frustration after hearing NG for the umpteenth time cite an overturning of the federal law. Apparently no one on her staff can be bothered to look at the state law.

-emphasis mine-

I understand what you are saying. :) For me, the issue is the obscenity that KC may be able to make $$$ from the sale of the photographs & videos to pay for her defense.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Mothers are supposed to support their 2 year old child.. NOT the other way around.

That is a crime in it's self.
Caylee already paid for her mother's sins with her little life.
The child is dead, I wish they would stop dancing on her grave.

KC is a disgrace! Shouldn't she get a public defender like any of us normal people would get who don't have money?? These people are in it for fame, notoriety, all the money that is coming in from the publicity! What a shame. Hasn't Caylee paid enough??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back