GUILTY WA - Alycia Nipp, 13, found murdered, Vancouver, 21 Feb 2009

I just don't get it. Why do they keep letting these sex offenders out on probation. Sanford was registered as a Level 3 sex offender, the category considered most likely to reoffend, according to the Clark County Sheriff's Office. We need to reconsider what to do with these guys. It seems as though everyday I read about a sex offender committing again, a more violent offense, frequently killing the victim. It is time to do something! Lock these guys up forever! This shows tracking devices are not enough.

I'm angry all the way around. First, the SO needed to be put away - BUT - why won't our young girls listen?

I think they don't listen because they are young. They are invincible, and nothing terrible is ever going to happen to they themselves.

She wanted to take a shortcut home. Maybe she was eager to get back home for some reason, and started off across the open field.

I don't believe that she went willingly with that RSO as it was stated in that article. I don't belive that she giggled at him when he couldn't perform.

She was in the 7th grade. She was only 13. Her family will never forgive themselves, because at the end of the article they talked about what didn't they do? What could they have done to prevent this? They already had.

This RSO was a timebomb waiting to happen. I hope he gets life or the DP. I sound harsh but they dont' change, and we don't need them here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back