1331 users online (284 members and 1047 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ron & Misty Married 2009.3.12 ~ appeared on the "Today Show" 2009.03.13

It appears M & R will be on the Today Show "as newlyweds" in NYC Fri. AM.
    per First Coast News.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...133570&catid=3

Last edited by Patty G; 03-13-2009 at 08:32 AM.

I'll miss the live coverage but at least there will be video I can watch online later. I'm curious to hear what questions they'll be asked, and which version of events MC gives.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

They will have a nice little honeymoon, with NBC paying for it all, plane fare, hotel room, a nice dinner or two... what more could a "beaten down grieving father" ask for?
    Seems like most of the news commentators and TH's are all aghast at this sudden wedding too... I don't hear any of them congratulating them for it, most of them are wondering how on earth Ron and Misty could even THINK of getting married in the midst of this tragedy. I have to agree. But I think his reason is to outsmart Crystal, and so the judge will look favorably on him for having a stable family life. Little late for that, I think. Also could be to beat that statutory rape charge. Who knows?

I'll be watching in the morning. I want to see all the coverage that I can for Haleigh. I hope resolution comes soon to her disappearance.

O/T but she's had a lot more coverage than Adji.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Bizarro. Freaking bizarro. Does each missing childs family in Florida fall into a twilight zone or something?? I mean no harm against Florida....but how convenient. And leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I just wonder if Haleigh was/is for them getting married. Things that make you go hmmm.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I'll be watching in the morning. I want to see all the coverage that I can for Haleigh. I hope resolution comes soon to her disappearance.

Why is that by the way? Why do some cases get so much more coverage, while others just quietly disappear?

Also, I have to question the responsibility of journalists in paying for these types of events. IMO that isn't responsible journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerchick View Post
    Why is that by the way? Why do some cases get so much more coverage, while others just quietly disappear?

Also, I have to question the responsibility of journalists in paying for these types of events. IMO that isn't responsible journalism.
    There are probably lots of reason sunflowerchick. IMHO the reason that Haleigh (and another little girl that was lost in FL in the last year) get attention is there is a side show for the media to grasp on and sell for tittilation. Get ppl talking, discussing, saying "OMG, did you just hear what so-and-so did"?

The media will only run with what sells IMHO.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    They will have a nice little honeymoon, with NBC paying for it all, plane fare, hotel room, a nice dinner or two... what more could a "beaten down grieving father" ask for?
    Yes, what happened to all Ron's deep, emotional "break-downs"? Those break-downs that were so bad, he had to be "medicated"? I'd think that if someone was so incoherent and deeply disturbed that they had to be sedated, a plane trip and busy vacation to NYC is not the best plan.

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerchick View Post

I honestly don't think there is any honest journalism any more. They take rumor and hearsay as fact and go from there. It is sad.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

So what could possibly be the conversation tomorrow morning? How's the happy couple doing? What are your future plans?

Seriously, I'd use every inch of my waking moments for my child and every media moment to get help for her. Thoroughly disgusted.

Backlash about to happen on a large scale for these newlyweds! There's not one reason that comes to mind HOW OR WHY they did this!
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Am I the only one that feels Misty and RC are actually to happy???
    They either KNOW HALEIGH IS DEAD or WHO HAS HER SAFE!
    sorry, I feel they know ALLOT.........
    I am not saying they did anything, but they know what's happened.

I'm glad CS has Kim P (lawyer) because Kim will get to the legal bottom to some
    questions..........
    Kim will have her own PI's...........we might get more out of this web of lies! IMOO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Am I the only one that feels Misty and RC are actually to happy???
    They either KNOW HALEIGH IS DEAD or WHO HAS HER SAFE!
    sorry, I feel they know ALLOT.........
    I am not saying they did anything, but they know what's happened.

I'm glad CS has Kim P (lawyer) because Kim will get to the legal bottom to some
    questions..........
    Kim will have her own PI's...........we might get more out of this web of lies! IMOO
    I can see CS having somebody take Haleigh from the house as the non-custodial parent, but why would RC/MC want this unless it would be for the national spotlight ~ like staging an abduction? MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by SailorMoon View Post
    Bizarro. Freaking bizarro. Does each missing childs family in Florida fall into a twilight zone or something?? I mean no harm against Florida....but how convenient. And leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I just wonder if Haleigh was/is for them getting married. Things that make you go hmmm.
    I honestly think there is something in the water there in Florida land... Disney put magic dust in the water and people do just the opposite of what they should do... whistle while you work , la la la la la

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post

Above bolded by me:

ITA, where on earth is the outcry for little Adji? Why has the media stopped coverage for him? My heart just breaks for the little guy, and he is not getting the attention he deserves IMO.

I never knew there were so many sociopaths.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast