Ron & Misty Married 2009.3.12 ~ appeared on the "Today Show" 2009.03.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll miss the live coverage but at least there will be video I can watch online later. I'm curious to hear what questions they'll be asked, and which version of events MC gives. :waitasec:

They will have a nice little honeymoon, with NBC paying for it all, plane fare, hotel room, a nice dinner or two... what more could a "beaten down grieving father" ask for?
Seems like most of the news commentators and TH's are all aghast at this sudden wedding too... I don't hear any of them congratulating them for it, most of them are wondering how on earth Ron and Misty could even THINK of getting married in the midst of this tragedy. I have to agree. But I think his reason is to outsmart Crystal, and so the judge will look favorably on him for having a stable family life. Little late for that, I think. Also could be to beat that statutory rape charge. Who knows?

:praying:I'll be watching in the morning. I want to see all the coverage that I can for Haleigh. I hope resolution comes soon to her disappearance.

O/T but she's had a lot more coverage than Adji.

Bizarro. Freaking bizarro. Does each missing childs family in Florida fall into a twilight zone or something?? I mean no harm against Florida....but how convenient. And leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I just wonder if Haleigh was/is for them getting married. Things that make you go hmmm.

:praying:I'll be watching in the morning. I want to see all the coverage that I can for Haleigh. I hope resolution comes soon to her disappearance.

Why is that by the way? Why do some cases get so much more coverage, while others just quietly disappear?

Also, I have to question the responsibility of journalists in paying for these types of events. IMO that isn't responsible journalism.

Why is that by the way? Why do some cases get so much more coverage, while others just quietly disappear?

Also, I have to question the responsibility of journalists in paying for these types of events. IMO that isn't responsible journalism.

There are probably lots of reason sunflowerchick. IMHO the reason that Haleigh (and another little girl that was lost in FL in the last year) get attention is there is a side show for the media to grasp on and sell for tittilation. Get ppl talking, discussing, saying "OMG, did you just hear what so-and-so did"?

The media will only run with what sells IMHO.

They will have a nice little honeymoon, with NBC paying for it all, plane fare, hotel room, a nice dinner or two... what more could a "beaten down grieving father" ask for?

Yes, what happened to all Ron's deep, emotional "break-downs"? Those break-downs that were so bad, he had to be "medicated"? I'd think that if someone was so incoherent and deeply disturbed that they had to be sedated, a plane trip and busy vacation to NYC is not the best plan.

I honestly don't think there is any honest journalism any more. They take rumor and hearsay as fact and go from there. It is sad.

So what could possibly be the conversation tomorrow morning? How's the happy couple doing? What are your future plans?

Seriously, I'd use every inch of my waking moments for my child and every media moment to get help for her. Thoroughly disgusted.

Backlash about to happen on a large scale for these newlyweds! There's not one reason that comes to mind HOW OR WHY they did this! :furious:

Am I the only one that feels Misty and RC are actually to happy???
They either KNOW HALEIGH IS DEAD or WHO HAS HER SAFE!
sorry, I feel they know ALLOT.........
I am not saying they did anything, but they know what's happened.

I'm glad CS has Kim P (lawyer) because Kim will get to the legal bottom to some
questions..........
Kim will have her own PI's...........we might get more out of this web of lies! IMOO

Am I the only one that feels Misty and RC are actually to happy???
They either KNOW HALEIGH IS DEAD or WHO HAS HER SAFE!
sorry, I feel they know ALLOT.........
I am not saying they did anything, but they know what's happened.

I'm glad CS has Kim P (lawyer) because Kim will get to the legal bottom to some
questions..........
Kim will have her own PI's...........we might get more out of this web of lies! IMOO
I can see CS having somebody take Haleigh from the house as the non-custodial parent, but why would RC/MC want this unless it would be for the national spotlight ~ like staging an abduction? :waitasec: MOO

Bizarro. Freaking bizarro. Does each missing childs family in Florida fall into a twilight zone or something?? I mean no harm against Florida....but how convenient. And leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I just wonder if Haleigh was/is for them getting married. Things that make you go hmmm.
I honestly think there is something in the water there in Florida land... Disney put magic dust in the water and people do just the opposite of what they should do... whistle while you work , la la la la la

Above bolded by me:

ITA, where on earth is the outcry for little Adji? Why has the media stopped coverage for him? My heart just breaks for the little guy, and he is not getting the attention he deserves IMO.

I honestly think there is something in the water there in Florida land... Disney put magic dust in the water and people do just the opposite of what they should do... whistle while you work , la la la la la
Mark Lunsford seems to be the exception to that thought though. Look what he's done for all children after little Jessica was murdered. :)

Above bolded by me:

ITA, where on earth is the outcry for little Adji? Why has the media stopped coverage for him? My heart just breaks for the little guy, and he is not getting the attention he deserves IMO.

probably because his parents are normal and no big soapbox!
Plus they are poor and boy I hate to say this..........he is handicapped
and black. I'm white but can see the media........IMO

Mark Lunsford seems to be the exception to that thought though. Look what he's done for all children after little Jessica was murdered. :)

and so was Adam Walsh (Fla)
O/T Howard K Stern turned himself in to LE for RX Anna Nicole

I do not know where I can post on what I have heard from news I do not want to get in trouble, or cause any grief I have to 2 things she said 1. at 11 on first coast news they will have some pics of wedding.
2. fox30 news said that Crystal has a PI and he says that to expect a big break in case soon

I'm still hoping against hope that this baby is still alive. I like the theory that this father and girlfriend were sitting at home watching the Caylee coverage and realized how much money this would generate. I mean this is a man that was so abusive to his girlfriend when he finds out his daughter is missing, then he proceeds to marry her while the child is still missing. That is a total change. Then they are doing so much, getting married, talking about buying a house. Almost like they need to hurry up and milk the situation for what they can get. I just hope that Haleigh is mysteriously dropped off in the middle of the night, unharmed.
Yep, I think I will hold on to that for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak