2009.3.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark W.........

Jose Baez revealed that his forensic team uncovered 17 additional hairs

Photos of Casey being groped by a man, kissing a woman, urinating in public & many other photos that I'm too embarrassed to mention

Henry Lee..."The OCSD were true professionals & did every thing by the book"

Quote on the NG show from a few Months ago

Nancy's showing the jail video again of Casey with her parents. Nancy commenting how her parents are the only ones sticking by her and yet how 'venomous' she is to them. Now she's showing some of the photos. Also showing video of Casey in court today.

Eleanor Dixon, Peter Odom, John Burris on the panel tonight.

Dont worry all, I'll gossip about the tounging the burrito!

I'm laughing because we had these photos since June. They are NOT newly discovered! LOL!

discussing bad character vs. consciencenss of guilty

Nancy noting some of the photos taken before and some after Caylee went missing. John Burris asking if photos go to consciousness of guilt or just bad character; doubts photos will be admitted. Eleanor Dixon: ones posted after Caylee went missing go to state of mind, not searching for Caylee.

I'm laughing because we had these photos since June. They are NOT newly discovered! LOL!

I know!!! It's actually very annoying because NG and JVM keep doing this! Aren't they supposed to be journalists? Don't they have a team of people researching the cases they feature?
I did see a couple photos I had not seen before, however.

very subdued in court today, not acknowledging of GA and CA, but yes for the new attorney

Also, most of these photos were taken before Caylee was killed. Isn't it obvious by casey's short hair?

Kathy B. stated she did not acknowledge her parents in court but instead was acknowledging her new defense lawyer. Fresh meat??

I know!!! It's actually very annoying because NG and JVM keep doing this! Aren't they supposed to be journalists? Don't they have a team of people researching the cases they feature?
I did see a couple photos I had not seen before, however.

Not journalists ... TV personalities on "news" networks.

ok guys, fill me in because I have to go finish putting together a trampoline. I'll check for details later TY!

Also, most of these photos were taken before Caylee was killed. Isn't it obvious by casey's short hair?

Her hair has grown quite a bit since her arrest in July.

Many of these photos' (clubbing after Caylee went missing) were dated, the person at Fusion who took them on June 20 was on the NG show and GVS.

I have a question - what were they talking about JB crying? I was only halfway paying attention. Is this in the video from jail? How did they hear that?

Mark W. mentioned the forensic entomologist (bug expert) who will probably play a big role when the trial gets underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni